Netflix's 'Get Me Roger Stone'

WHAT THE FUCK I HATE TRUMP NOW

>he actually pays money each month to watch neoliberal globalist propaganda

>NOW

Who is Roger Stone?

>trump is a russian onion doll
Real cleaver

watch the movie and find out!

Interesting watch. Sup Forums has been cheering a literal cuckold. They will never admit to being duped.

>Still using the entertainment industry as a mean of coping

Stale

Spin doctor and muck-raker with a rocky relationship wiht the GOP. He manganed Donald Trumps election campaign.

>literally admits to loving being a liar
>spends entire movie denying everything he is accused of

Swinging is alpha, completely different to cuckolding.

I'm assuming it's someone you will find if you look for an inevitable TRUE AND HONEST Oliver Stone Trump kino.

this was good doc. I can't believe there are people that are still supportive of trump

>consumes propaganda
>cannot believe there are people who don't agree with the propaganda
A smart man.

but roger stone legit said these things. How is that propaganda when hes telling us to the camera how big of a piece of shit he is?

We started playing by your rules and it's working gloriously. Cry more faggot

kek wow warped reality

What are you on about?

how mad are you that the guy responsible for trump's presidency called you a "non-sophisticate"?

hahahahhaa

An American hero and living legend. CIA has been trying to discredit and Assassin's him for years now.

Well I called him a wang wrangler lmao

So... Trump! Am I right?

>arrogant privileged rich douchebag

what's not to hate. his following consists of alt right cucks who thinks dicksucking the elite makes them the elite somehow.

How does Trump's propaganda taste? Or is that just another "alternate fact?"

I have no idea who Roger Stone is, I'm not American and I don't care if he's a good guy or not. But I look at that poster up there and I know it's propaganda. Do you not see that? Are you retarded? Is that normal in America?

The entire story of Trump and Stone is almost too bizarre to believe, but I suppose that is part of the strategy. Make yourself so ludicrous that no-one can undermine you.

The clinton shilling in this doc is hilarious though. She is just as shameless and arrogant, but her and the Dems just aren't as good at shit-flinging as Trump is.

Does this not have huge potential for a defamation of character charge?
Can't they get fucked up for this?

>But I look at that poster up there and I know it's propaganda
You're making a fool of yourself just so you know.

holy shit you havnt watched it and you know all about it? Damn Sup Forums never changes. fuck you are scum

>the state of this cunt

fuck off if you dont even know what is being discussed

I wonder how bootyblasted Sup Forums's getting from this show. You think they'll downvote it into oblivion to show how tolerant and pro-free speech they are?

>still being a retard about the phrase "alternative facts"

Embarrassing.

Stone himself said the documentary was more or less accurate.

I am not an American either and you are an idiot.

Did you even watch it? Roger Stone has been around promoting this just so you know...

>this denial
lmao

>free speech means you have to upvote everything

How did you come to that conclusion?

I don't know why. Stone is proud of it. He loves people knowing that he is a lifelong liar and shit-stirrer but can nothing to stop him.

A dirty hitpiece, a masterclass in globalist propaganda. Yet Stone manages to get out of it strangely charismaticly.

he's right, you're both retarded

Or, I'm sorry, is there an alternate interpretation for alternate facts? Or is it more likely that you Trump supporters just excuse literally everything the Trump administration does?

How does it feel to be hooked to a sinking ship? How does it feel to be in an echo chamber? How does it feel to be an ideologue?

I haven't seen this movie discussed in any of the usual alt-righter places i visit. The cognitive dissonance from admiting how badly they were manipulated would probably make them implode.

Trump is a globalist

Why can't whiny millennial liberals just accept they got out smarted at every step by Donald J Trump?

What is this obsession about someone else being behind him pulling the strings? Every campaign has a campaign manager, its normal procedure lmao.

>I told everyone at school that Nixon was considering school on Saturday
>Kennedy won. It was there that I learned the value of dis-information
>Of course I never used it since

Kek

>discredit

He admits the sex club/orgy stuff is true.

Don't get me wrong, if I saw the ads, I'd apply to be in the threesome. His 2nd wife has great tits.

That said, your full of shit with your tin foil baseless claims but Stone himself would probably approve.

REMINDER: George Soros recently bought a bunch of Netflix stock. Expect more propaganda.

>The cognitive dissonance from admiting how badly they were manipulated would probably make them implode.

this. they would never admit how badly they got stung into eating the elites dogshit and saying thank you

>a sinking ship
enjoy the next 7 and a half years~

>republicans were convinced to vote for a lifelong democrat globalist billionaire tycoon globalist
>liberals were the ones Trump played

Why can't whiny millenial conservatives just accept they got out smarted at every step by Donald J Trump?

>A dirty hitpiece, a masterclass in globalist propaganda.

I didn't see that at all. They just showed his Stone and his associates used their tactics to great success. They got Donald Trump elected ahead of a Clinton. It's impressive. You can't deny the very obvious lies the wrong thing has been built upon.

How can you not love this guy?

The original point of the alternative facts quote is that the media wanted to say they were the ones who knew how many people saw Trump's inauguration while Kellyanne Conway said a lot of people were watching streams. You are a moron.

because he is a lying sack of shit? Im sure if you personally saw him shit in your coffee and he deny it you would be cool with that

You don't think adding $55 billion to the defense budget while gutting EPA, education, net neutrality and health care is in the best interest of the nation?

It's fucking amazing how thick the Trumpets really are.

He exaggerates, and he doesn't take what he says seriously.

Bernie can still win!

He is literally a professional liar and admits it.

>who thinks dicksucking the elite makes them the elite somehow

lmao, that's literally the definition of every libtard in existence

>He exaggerates
Wasn't he claiming to be poisoned with polonium?

Everybody lies, user.

kek you just love sniffing these lying human garbages shit, forever and always. Beautiful

I guess it was good that you voted for one, then.

Trump is a life long Democrat you fucks

>Caring about political parties

Grow up, kiddo.

Hillary Clinton isn't the president, every single person who voted Trump got exactly what they wanted.

Sorry that reality doesn't fit into your fan fiction about "Trumpgret"

not at all since the only thing the federal government should do is defense and foreign relations; everything else should be left to the individual states

It always baffles me that these fucks assume everyone who supported trump is some toothless, meth-addled trailer dweller.
We all knew he was a piece of shit since day 1. This is a guy who got famous being a complete asshole to people on television.
We supported him because it was hilarious to see the left twist themselves into knots like the spineless faggots they are.
See you on the battlefield, bitches.

That's why he was at the 1988 Republican convention, right?

So? That's pretty much everyone involved in politics -- well, except for the admitting part; that takes balls.

>We supported him because it was hilarious

I'm not sure most Trump supporters would agree, my neckbearded friend.

I liked the doc and it did nothing to sway my opinion of Trump. What did you get from it?

Exactly. He is hateable as anyone in politics.

that edge is totes ep brah

no he was only switched to democrat as a protest against the republican party to get them to wake the fuck up

Most people in fact do like DJT, thats why there has been a non-stop media blitz backed by DNC/Soros aligned superPAC's to blast normie brains with anti-trump propaganda every single hour.

If nobody actually liked Trump there wouldn't be a need for a coordinated liberal media blitz to convince them of it.

This movie is a perfect example, trying to undermine the election victory by casting doubt onto the Presidents statements, despite the fact hes probably fulfilled more campaign promises in his first 100 days than anyone in recent history.

>Trump
>Russian doll

Lol I just realized how stupid that poster is, but I liked the movie.

>The biggest illusion this election is that we think the people on the other side can’t see the warts on their own candidate. But I think they do. Clinton supporters know she is crooked, but I think they assume it is a normal degree of crookedness for an American politician. Americans assume that even the “good” politicians are trading favors and breaking every rule that is inconvenient to them. I’ve never heard a Clinton supporter defend Clinton as being pure and honest. Her supporters like her despite her crookedness.

>Likewise, Trump supporters know what they are getting. They know he’s offensive. They know he’s under-informed on policies. They know he pays as little in taxes as possible. They know he uses bankruptcy laws when needed. They know he ignores facts that are inconvenient to his message. They just don’t care. They want to push the monster into Washington D.C., close the door, and let him break everything that needs to be broken. Demolition is usually the first step of building something new. And Trump also knows how to build things when he isn’t in monster mode.

He was talking about Stone.

Yeah the vast majority of people who voted for Trump did not do it for laughs. Those who wanted to see how funny it would be, probably didn't vote at all.

truth

>despite the fact hes probably fulfilled more campaign promises in his first 100 days than anyone in recent history.

He made Bush and Obama look like workaholics, I give him that. Stop it with the delusion though.

The documentary is about Roger Stone not Trump. You obviously didn't watch it.

I voted Trump to burn down Washington. His manchild self is the only person to do it. You can be only a fool to think he could "fix things".

Go get your fucking shinebox

Not even meme-ing, why does like every single Netflix original that's come out this year got something to do with politics?
If it's not virtue signaling then it's bashing Trump

You realize the poster is has president Trump as a Russian doll right?

Keep swallowing this obvious propaganda though mate.

I think Roger Stone comes off pretty well in this. Seems like a funny guy

Jesus. Did you watch it or not?

>hes probably fulfilled more campaign promises in his first 100 days than anyone in recent history.
What are some significant promises that he's truly fulfilled?

Right now that is what's hot. It sells, or get's views, rather.

Because politics are more in the public eye in the west than ever before. Are you under 18? It wasn't like this in the 80s. Teens and 20 somethings used to not care about politics at all.

It was a fairly even-handed documentary. The guy is a fascinating character

He reminded me of Robert Durst a lot. A kind of bizarre unstoppable force of nature, all packaged in a little old man's body.

Sup Forums, why are you so obsessed?

I watched it and yeah its about Roger Stone and his implications. But the parts where other people talk about him playing himself up seem legit. But as Roger Stone points out in the movie, the film makers where leftists. And the seemed to brush off the faults and controversies of democrats, by implying it was probably Stone.

It was HER turn. It was HER turn.

I don't care how many times I have to say this over the next four years, Hillary Clinton is MY President.

More like because idiot millennials were brainwashed to think the liberal media was their friend, only to find out they were lied to and Hillary didn't in fact have a 90% chance of winning.

And to rationalize the fact that everything they knew about politics was incredibly wrong and that their candidate didn't win, is to double down and find someone or something to blame instead of themselves.

Aka Russia or Trumps campaign manager or the FBI and so on.

And there is a huge market to feed these sheep endless amounts of lies and if anyone ever threatens their world view, they can simply hit the "Block" or "Report" button and have those dangerous ideas removed from view.

>person x isn't a president therefore person y is acting in my interest

it's this inability to perform basic logic that makes you a Trump supporter.

You're not wrong but how does any of that have anything to do with Netflix producing political material?