I'm so fucking tired of it all Sup Forums. I'm tired of being a NEET...

I'm so fucking tired of it all Sup Forums. I'm tired of being a NEET. I'm tired of thinking about how I've no friends left and never had a girlfriend. I'm tired of seeing niggers on my TV screen and hearing about them knocking up my old crushes. I'm tired of seeing Jews praised as the living incarnation of Jehova's butthole. I'm tired of fat, stupid Americans and stupid fucking liberals. I'm not too bad looking or autistic. I'm thinking of just saying "fuck it", and going to Japan to get some good friends and a cute Japanese wife while the West burns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VkAVfsw5xSQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

become alpha

If you don't like yourself or the world try to change it user

>this nigger can't get layed

1.Sound Mind
2.Sound Body
3.Sound SOCIETY
4. Sound Enviroment
That is to say: Even if I were to become the best version of myself. I don't want to deal with everyone else's shit. Not when they aren't willing to help themselves.

We can all get laid, bro. Sex isn't the issue here.

Kill the boy. Become the man.

Yeah, NEET life sucks. It wasn't always like this.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"
-Gandhi

Still dreaming about the golden days? Liberalism was still pretty much a cult where I live, up until the late-2000's.

Do it. Get the fuck out of here.

>trips
it is kek's will

Yeah, went to the grocery store seen a lesbian couple with bright hair, 10 years ago I would of never thought I would of seen shit like that, I mean we had punk rockers but they weren't faggot leftist ones, just drunks, semi normal, now it's anything goes
Checked.

How is this Pol related?

Stop crying about your life and do something. Man the fuck up, why do you care about society anyways?

You also mention "your screen". Try to avoid those, if you haven't figured they're what's wrong with humanity.

Pick up a hobby. Do martial arts, lift shit, write a book. Do something.

>Some of you guys are alright.
>Don't go to the DMC tomorrow.

Just get a part time job. Opportunity to meet girls, make cash on the side, meet new friends and build confidence. On the plus side, you're a NEET so you can quit whenever you want.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

She can still be saved!

Completely misunderstood the entire topic, otherwise you'd see that it's completely Sup Forums related, fag.

MY HERO

Yeah you're tired of niggers and jews and feminists. We're all fed up with that shit.

The thing is, you're not doing nothing for yourself. You're just justifying being a scared little faggot man child who won't do shit to get better, be stronger or wiser than all of that scum.

You guys are total asshats. You coming with or not? I'll be chilling in my kimino with my katana drinking sake while you sit in the crap-fair.

My NEET life ends tomorrow.

As a result of being NEET I am ill-equipped at dealing with the real world. So the plan is to work until I die.

Same boat fellow. I got a job almost 2 months ago. Now I gotta stop eating so much and start building muscle.

Try not to become a wage-cuck. Do something amazing bro. I know you can!

All memes aside the NEET life is no way to live, its hard to decipher satire and memeing from genuine posts but if you're serious OP it's time to make a change.

To be able to think objectively and where your life is headed as you have OP demonstrates a level of self-awareness more normies will never have. I think you as well as most of this site would be surprised with what they could achieve with a little hard work and persistence.

I'm starting back at University and have some things I have to finish so am leaving this site for the next year or so, although good entertainment this place can take its toll on you. Good luck OP and to anyone else reading this, we're all going to make it.

PRAISE KEK

Good luck, bro. I have full confidence in you!

Godspeed, cunt.

>OP travels to Japan to seek a better life
>They refuse to grant a NEET cuck legal entrance to Grorious Nippon.
>Desparate, OP smuggles himself into the country
>He's now an illegal immigrant, the very thing he's long railed against during his time in USA.
>He doesn't speak any Japanese, so he can only work menial labor tasks for a pittance. He lives inside a coffin hotel. With a roommate.
>Gets treated like shit by Japanese armchair samurai assholes who want to reinstall the Shogunate because Grorious Nippon must rise again, and the butthurt tears of the white man must water the seed of empire. Usual nativist bullshit with a nip flavor.
>OP naturally gravitates towards other English-speaking migrants, and has a difficult time integrating into Japanese society. Nativists treat him like shit, so he seeks out people like him for comfort, and nativists point to this as a reason for him to not stay.
>The irony is not lost on him, and he's raging inside the entire time that he, a """"""""white"""""""" man has been reduced to this.

Stay mad, you fucking dead-end NEET cuck.

I wouldn't be a NEET in going to Japan. Your argument is invalid.

Ah, and I'd learn Japanese first.

Internally, you'll always be a NEET, unless you become a decent human bean.

Last ditch effort before I blow my head off, I'm cool with it.

Whatever you say, white boy. I'm sure you'll win the respect of some dojo master so he'll order his daughter to spread her legs for you.

You met Jesus yet? What did he say? Yeah, that's what I thought...

Your anger fuels my power.

What power? You're a loser. Get a job. Get /fit/. Get educated.

youtube.com/watch?v=VkAVfsw5xSQ
THAT'S THE POWER OF LOVE

You're a NEET cuck contemplating some degenerate weeaboo Japan adventure as an alternative to suicide. You have zero power.

>feelsgoodman.jpeg

>I'm not too bad looking or autisti

>a NEET
>no friends
>racist
>efete
>weiaboo

Yeah, sure. You aren't autistic.

Maybe if you showered and applied yourself for once in your life you wouldn't be such a bitter misanthropic failure.

Just shut up and enjoy the song.

LOL

Whatever you say...

It's better than death, isn't it? Or have you been dead? Jesus said suicide was a sin, not race-mixing.

Then be the happiest weeb in the freaking world, and kill yourself if all else fails. Seriously, we're not stopping you.

I didn't say you would. You know something that's worth living for, though? New shoe smell. I found a pair of tennis shoes I never wore. Mmmmmmm

Go ahead and hide behind your memes user but deep down you know you've squandered any chance you ever had to be happy out of your own laziness and cowardice and so you spew hatred on the internet in hopes of distracting yourself from the crushing reality of your situation by pretending it isn't your fault but instead the fault of people you've never met and never will meet.

LOL Yeah, I'm one of the hateful ones on this thread. You butthurt baby?

Just fill this out, please.

user, just look at yourself. Look in the mirror, look at your room. Look at the diet you eat and the drinks you drink.

Does it all look healthy to you? Have you smelled yourself lately? You smell like sweat and energy drinks. You know these things are true. You know deep down that you don't like the person you are or you wouldn't have posted this thread.

I pity you. There's a reason well adjusted people aren't racist, a reason they aren't obsessed with Japan, a reason why they socially interact and hold steady jobs.

When are you going to become an alcoholic if you aren't already one?

why are there all these fucking /r9k/ threads

do some sit ups, push ups, get some sun and you'll feel better almost immediately

now fuck off

How am I racist? I just said I'd go to live in a country full of people of another race. How am I obsessed with Japan? I'd choose to go there out of anywhere else because of the beautiful people, culture, and landscape, and because it's one of the few non-white countries who seem to be on the level, in terms of modern technology. As for my anti-social tendencies and lack of work, everyone goes through some rough patches.

U mad bro?

fuck off kike

>everyone i don't like is a kike

Japan only lets you live there a few years before taxes can take your whole salary.

They hate race mixing and rarely marry out of race.

You can however, permanently move to China and get a Chinese wife. The culture is not degenerate, they have a lot more protected speech now, and they love whites. They also accept lower skilled workers if you don't have a degree.

>How am I racist?

>anti semetic
>unironically saying nigger
>disgusted enough to mention he dislikes interracial relationships

Look, user the way you've idealized Japanese culture is pathetic. It's not like the animes. You aren't just given a woman when you show up in the country and their work ethic is even stricter as a society. If you can't succed in your home society and first language, how in the hell do you expect to succeed in a society in which you clearly don't not fit while having to communicate in a second language I doubt you've even attempted to begin learning.

It's all fucking delusional. You're delusional.

Thanks for the suggestion, user. They are more different to whites than Japanese or even Koreans, but it's something to consider. I could get a degree, but I'd rather not put myself in debt for the next ten years.I've always wanted to get into engineering...

Your argument is invalid. You underestimate my awareness of myself and the world, user. You imply I wouldn't fight tooth and nail to reach my dreams.

exactly senpai...what's the point of fucking these basic bishes. You definitely don't want your offspring to have their genes

Anime is for dweebs. U-unless you like it, onii-chan...

You already haven't.

You can move halfway around the world but that won't change who you are. If you don't like yourself here, you're not going to like yourself wherever you go.

Goodnight, user. I hope you wake up and smell the shit you're shoveling. Then you might actually change.

See ya, Senpai!

omg resuming your existence to getting laid, remove yourself semon demon , if u cant control a basic urge your weak minded..

japan is not safe since the brutal Genji attack

Many people here, cant seem to control a basic urge.

I should say THE basic urge.

Anyone who knows anything about China knows that whole country is a total shit show.

Welcome to China...

even fapping can be controled , fapping is damaging for the sex life