Message italian girl online

>message italian girl online
>she is doing erasmus here in the UK
>we hook up
>she has a boyfriend back home, but I fuck her anyway because horny
>she becomes addicted to me, calls me tesoro mio and that she wants to leave her bf
>says she loves my pale skin, it is better than the tanned skin her Italian bf has
>cum inside her multiple times bareback, no fucks given, loves to lick my hairy arsehole
>she eventually goes home, still messages me sometimes
>three months later get this
am i chad now?

well damn

no
having sex is not chad
having sex is normal in this day and age

She looks clapped mate

Italian women are such whores

This. You're just an absent father.

>says she loves my pale skin
>brits think the story remains believable after this line
top fucking kek

no, you're a nigger

Italian ""stallions"" can't compete with the Anglo bull

congrats. You are officially a nigger.

>having sex like a normal human being
>am i chad
you're spending too much time on this website, this day and age sex is so readily aviable it's not an acomplishemtn to fuck a whore and get her pregnant
you're more like

ANGLO'D

Yes. Congrats m8.

Although desu you should take responsibility for your child.

>am i chad now?
more like a nigger, congrats
always knew anglos were close with apes

>>says she loves my pale skin
top paki

And then you woke up all sweaty

Why am I the nigger? I was single, it is her problem if she has bf

Olivenigger women crave the BIG ANGLO COCK

you learnt she had boyfriend yet you still fucked her, typical nigger behavior. Not to mention getting her pregnant and not taki care of your baby. Typical nigger behavior, i hope in the future your wife will cuck you with med

>getting married
>2017

>says she loves my pale skin, it is better than the tanned skin her Italian bf has
no one here love pale skin
NO ONE

well now its set in stone
user on Sup Forums said it, so it must be true

i just want to clearify one point

nah a lot of med girls I met like it for their boyfriend, but they like to be tanned themselves

This is women at thier true biological form.

Female Birds have been shown to take eggs from more attractive birds they mated with and keep them under the care of thier main partner. Because genetics

>"Now I am become absent father, the nigger of worlds."
Congratulations, you are a nigger.

Also very normal in this day and age.

Brown women love white bulls, they want white children with light features.

>the chad anglo
>the virgin mediterranean

>Also very normal in this day and age.
no it's not, it's only normal in nigger societies

you're fucked if it comes out with any obvious phenotypes mate, hope you save up a bit to pay for child care

where did you find her, which online service ???

couchsurfing

She's the one cheating not him

>loves to lick my hairy arsehole
Poofter

I am a NEET, do I still have to pay child support?

It is normal. You can tell because most people don't look down on these kinds of families anymore. A single parent household isn't a good thing but it is becoming more and more normal.

so it's ok then? he should've tell her to fuck off when he learnt that. Because of idiots like him women know they can cheat on their partners, even get pregnant with stranger's child and it still ok

Why do white girls love black guys so much

>men should be responsible for women's poor decision making
el oh el, this ain't 1950 m8

>You can tell because most people don't look down on these kinds of families anymore
lol yes they do, check your dna ancestry, you probably have some nigger genes if you think that's ok
Only trash women that everybody knows not to touch are single mothers.
You truly have nice mental gymnastics to justify your nigger behavior

Funny how it's always the "niggers of Europe" who post this kind of stuff. You're barely above Romani gypsies.

pfffffff...

If you had at least gotten a vasectomy, then you'd be a Chad. Instead you managed to get yourself chained to a whore for at least 18 years and you're trying to dodge it, so that makes you a nigger.

assuming this shit happened...

cheating was definitely her decision and while someone may object to you fucking someone in a relationship, any guilt in this matter is on her part.

knocking her up was your decision and if you had any spine whatsoever in your body you'd take responsibility for it, if not for the girl then for yourself and for the kid.

>niggers of Europe
oh that's rich coming from a guy who acted like a nigger
you expected praise and can't handle the fact that people call you nigger?

let me guess, a brit fucked your girl?

I'm just saying a whole country voted to leave the EU to get away from you. How does that make you feel?

Clearly did. The Polish girls are uni are always over the locals.

Why should he? There is another man who is willing to take responsibility, her boyfriend

the pole is right.
I know a subhuman when i see one, i live in a country colonized and constructed by subhumans.
You are one.

wow, that butthurt.

>getting a nut is subhuman

The polak is right. You are a nigger.

>willing
He doesn't even know the child is not his.
i really hope some Paki shit cum in your gf's mouth

and now you're even talking like a nigger

you guys are such betas shitting on OP when it's the sluts fault, she would have just cheated with another guy. Stop defending sluts you retards

>being THIS mad
did all of you get cucked by anglos or something?

t. OP

believing and arguing on a clealy bullshit...

>Nordic women have come to Italy to get fucked since the 50's
>Swedes are the most "renown" for it
>butthurt nordic shut ins soyboys try to banter on int
>make up obvious bait no one is going to take
>since they have never left their homes they have no idea about Nordic whores that still come here to this day

oh I'm laffin'

OP pic doesn't say that, just that she'll tell her cuck bf it's his.

Furthermore the cucked bf would not be taking responsibility - it would've been thrust upon him by a OP acting like a parasite.

Aside from that, yes, in practical sense you are right, that would be an easy way out. All I'm saying is that it's morally deplorable and validates voices ITT insulting him.

>hurr I am a continental european who defends a sluts honour at all costs

t. OP

guy doesn't even know the child is his you retard, you can bet your ass that if he knew whore cheated on him he wouldn't spend a second raising it

This desu. Anglo and Germanic women are made to serve the Alpha Italian male.

Swedish women are renowned all over the world for being the most disloyal racemixing skanks around m8, they love brits, frogs, even krauts anything but swedish men

wow! he's still butthurt!
daily reminder that anglos were the bad side during WWII

what do you expect me to do, go to Italy and explain that maybe his baby is in fact mine? It is not my problem, he should not be so gullible with a slag

I do hope you're merely trolling, as one would expect on Sup Forums, because alternatives are very sad.
1) you know what OP must do in order to be able to look at himself in the mirror and merely shitpost to silence your conscience as it cries out that a father should care for his own blood.
2) you genuinely hold men to lower moral standards than women

you said that her bf is willing to take responsibility like he knows that the child isn't his. The least you could do is tell him that whore cheated on him and it's not his child

>28 unique posters
Thats alot of samefagging OP

women are held to higher moral standards than men in regards to sex because they are the gatekeepers and control which men get to reproduce

Man this is very wrong, people should assume the shit they do.

Pretty much, yes. If you fathered a child, it's your (and her) duty to bring it up to adulthood.

>Pretty much, yes. If you fathered a child, it's your (and her) duty to bring it up to adulthood.

this thread is a perfect explanation that if your woman is going on Erasmus you better break up with her becasue only reason she's going is to whore around.
Here in Poland it is known that when girl is going abroad it's becasue she's going to fuck around

unless she physically overpowered and restrained you and forced you to go in without a rubber then you're not escaping the fact that the current state of affairs is consequence of your choices as much as hers.

Just wait until he leaves her and she needs someone to pay child support. My advice is to block her, change your phone number right now and pray to god she doesn't know where you live

I rest my case.

I never realised continentals has such different opinions on sexual morals and fatherhood...

every where is mostly the same, when you act like a nigger you get shunned

How is she going to claim child support if he has not even acknowledged the child?

Obviously this story about a strong UK bull getting a foreign girl pregnant hit too close to home for him. Must be hard knowing that whenever a Polish girl goes to literally any other EU country the first thing she does is go for local cock.

but I am pale as snow

i said act like a nigger not look like one

>italian girl is a slut
>italian anons don't care
>poland, germany, czech republic and brazil get mad as fuck
lol

>>message italian girl online
literally what happened to me

what is it with italian girls being whores

As far as I know in Sup Forums the word nigger is not a skin color related curse, it would be a word to describe people who behave wrongly

what happened?

messaged an italian girl
we hooked up
we dated
she was wild in the bed and a bit coo coo (she browsed Sup Forums)
but no preggers thank god

Dunno how it's in Italy or Bongistan but here if you have enough evidence that someone could be the father court can force him to take a paternity test to prove he is/isn't the father.
The more you know, in France it's actually against the law to take paternity tests so I imagine cucking is common there

I'm not mad, just disappointed. I thought brits are better than this, especially knowing another brit that does go out of his way to secure his children's future.

In all fairness that Italian cuck will probably be a better father to your child than you could ever be.

not your problem. Thought you should message the poor horned lad to tell him she cheated on him. (Send her message too)

>I thought brits are better than this
we're the second most dishonourable people in human history (Jews are first) the French are completely right about us

Hmm m8. I think that was her plan all along. You’ll be hearing from her soon, she’ll probably sue you in an international court so you take responsability of the child or maybe will end up telling her boyfriend during a mental breakdown. You fucked up big time, lad. Prepare for a tormentuous life, my treasure

BEADYIED.com

>br*tbong once again leaving his responsibilities

I should have known it was your kind responsible for all these single mothers

I call bullshit

Reading this thread is hilarious!

Can't wait to go to uni abroad to fuck some girls

I totally believe this story, I am sure OP did not make it up at all