FUCKING.
WEEK.

How is he not in excruciating pain?

Its a homemade vagina you bigot

Be so enjoyable to start firing bowling balls at them

WHEN DID HE BECOME A TRANNY

WHAT THE FUCK

I THOUGHT THE MEME DIED YEARS AGO

NO STOP I DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER THAT SHIT AND YOU'RE ONLY GOING TO BRING THAT ONE FAGGOT THAT SAVED IT AND HE'LL POST THAT PUTRID IMAGE.

he thinks he's growing a vagina from the hypnosis binaural beats and lady multivitamins he's taking

he's also injecting rotting frozen semen in the festering lesion because he thinks it'll make him pregnant

Tim Kaine is the governor of the state that legally recognizes Chris as a "female." Sad!

I'm really losing faith in the current crop of """white""" people aged 25-70.

>Having such a low-energy vagina
Sad!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Probably around the time you stopped paying attention to him

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

what will be written on his grave, I wonder

It's funny because this shit sounds like a fucking shit post but it's actually 100% true.

Chrischan is degeneracy in human form.

what the fuck am i looking at?

did he get his dick chopped off?

I'm dying. This dude needs to be put in front of a firing squad. He has only gotten worse as time has gone along.

It's honestly sickening.

>address on upload

God damn it, the Sup Forums in me wants to send pizzas

He grew a vagina listening to youtube videos. This shit is enough to make me want to join ISIS.

womanhood

kek @ that title

A gaping wound in his taint under his balls and nearly connecting with his anus.

Septicemia is most likely working into the interstitial tissue between fat cells that will slowly work its way deep into his gut and kill him.

When he fingers himself, he probably assumes that's what a normal pussy smells like.

Imagine the stench.

He apparently had a taint piercing... which he though he'd use to bump "clits" with other lesbians.

The piercing became infected, which he attributed to his growing a vagina.

That's his homemade infected vagina.

That's like the most famous address in Virginia lol

This.

Why doesn't someone report him as suicidal so he gets taken into medical care and they can heal up his infection?

for fucks sake, his address is in the OP

Everyone else is replying with disgust. I however, am experiencing an emotion I never had before, one of disgust mixed with laughter. Laughing so hard I can't breathe but deep in the back of my head there is disgust and sadness.

>virginia

Oh fuck I'm in the same state
Anyone know where he lives? I want to take him out for some quality guys time.

Is the taint that stretchy spot near the anus? I wonder if this wound is causing him a lot of pain? It doesn't look like it's hurting him.

I removed when Chris used to have Glenn Beck as one of his likes on Facebook. Oh how the times have changed.

>Laughing so hard I can't breathe but deep in the back of my head there is disgust and sadness.

Your training is now complete.

His address is in the OP faggot

>mfw Hillary has the retard vote on lockdown.

>Chris Chan
>pro-immigration
Doesn't Chris hate the niggos? Also Trump is pro-LGBT. You would think Caitilyn Jenner's endorsement would help convince Chris to vote Trump.

I'm an hour away from this fag. Should I visit him?

:/ I'm taking my memes and going home.

RECORD IT.

I'm not sure of Chris would allow strangers to visit him after his long history of getting trolled and stalked. It would nice if he made a friend though.

Pretty sad how Sup Forums has been so badly destroyed by nu-male cucks and reddit mods that Sup Forums is the only place for CWC threads now

>Implying we don't want someone as fucking stupid as Chris to loudly wave a banner for Hillary

Yeah just make sure you knock on his door and shout "Julay"

Dude, he has a gaping hole between his ass and balls. He's going through enough torture as it is. If you do anything, just make sure he doesn't suffer anymore. He's always been a fag, but even annoying fags like this are just pitiable. He's going through some David Cronenberg's "The Fly" body horror shit right now.
So am I a Sith now?

I know, and after what they did to him. Chris was the straightest man alive. This son of a bitch drew a comic about using his STRAIGHT BLOOD as a vaccine to cure homosexuality.

I missed the fucking picture. Someone repost it

Tim Kaine is one of the Senators

No. I agree with you. I'm just saying logically he would Vote Trump based on the stuff he's said and done. Luckily he's an illogical person.

No. Just send hookers.

You might not actually want to see it. If you're fucked up enough, you'll laugh till you cry, but otherwise it'll just scar you (like it did to him).

well split my dick and call my Caitlin i wana see that now.

His dad was the only male role model in his life, he went full JUST after he died

>using his blood as a vaccine to cure gays
That would actually make him gay.

W H A T
H
A
T

Thats either a shriveled up empty ballsack or some stretchy meat curtains.........in like...a weird tube top type under wear its escaping from

He was governor, though.

Pretty sure CWC is probably used to strange people visiting him out of the blue

It's a new picture, Chris's balls got infected and he had to get them removed completely yesterday

Fuck me a got blocked for a bit after posting his infected asshole, but here's an imgur link if you're really that curious.
imgur.com/a/QZzKW

Great now my room mate is probably wondering why I'm laughing like an idiot.

'Kick the Autistic'

Jesus fucking christ

It (t)ain't your ass and it (t)ain't your balls

who is this girl and where can I find her?

>logically he would Vote Trump

He thinks that multivitamins and fingering an infected abscess will result in him growing a legit vagina. The fuck you talking about logic for.

Is that a shriveled up ballsack?

He also has an abcess at his taint from a piercing that he thinks is him growing a labia

False alarm guys, apparently. Post is from the 24th.

Still believe the photo is legit.

Info on the saga below
sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit_2.0

> NZPueblo

Chris is clearly doing damage control you dolt, he even deleted that post after a while.

Well I said I don't believe it...

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP TRACK OF THIS TROGS LIFE SO HARD TO KNOW THESE INTIMATE DETAILS....READ A DAMN BOOK FAMLEAF

Read the ED articles you fucking newfag. Chris Chan is a fully documwnt3d lolcow.

What the fuck. How is this not satire

"Behold what happens when you stray from the light of God."

'IM NAME IS NOT IAN BRADDON SOFFING!'

Autism. Not what the average user here self-diagnoses, but actual autism.

>all these newfags who don't already know 14 Branchland Court

Did Barb die yet? What's gonna happen to ((her)) then?

I just want the tomgirl saga to end and all these chrisorian newbies to go away :'(

Nah barb is senile as fuck now. Chris wull probably die sooner before her.

Seriously? Why is it so hard for these newfags to read the CWCKI or Ed page?

why didn't anyone ever try to stop him

kek newfags probably don't even know ED

She didn't look too good last time I saw her in the video where he begged for money for Legos, but I didn't know he was actually legitimately giving himself potentially fatal blood infections and shit.
What a long strange trip senpai, that's gotta be a shitty way to go out.

Short attention span and the ""why do you care about this autistic tranny????"

He probably doesn't have alot of people that care about him

>chris chan driven to insanity
>vanishes from internet
>originally staunch conservative fellow
>hates gays
>biggest ironic twist since the french revolution occurs
>chris chan becomes tranny
>trying to get pussy with his boipucci
>nobody wants his boipucci
>voting 4 hitlery
>did more than a total 180, did a fucking 360 and walked away
>literally gives himself an infection
>autism makes him believe its a vagina

A moment of silence for our pet autist. May sonic bless his decrepit soul.

That restaurant is in now in the black thanks to that group.

I-I don't... (I've been on /k/ for the last 6 years so I've only heard stories of Chris-chan)

Maybe it's for the best newfags don't know about ED. They do gods work by documenting and catologing the mistakes that ravage the internet.
Sucks for them CWCKI is like a nice book to read through when you're busy waiting on something. My personal favorite of Chris chan antics is when he uploaded himself raping his ps3 to try and get his accounts back.

Shit nvm, Encyclopedia, I'm a tard for not putting 2 & 2 together