Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/nisvs_sofindings.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm a faggot, what the fuck do I do?

I heard that electric shocks can help with that

Call our friend Mike "Closet Electrician" Pence

I'd still BLACK her

for real though, we all know electricity is just a hoax

She looks like aged Kate England, so you can say she's been already BLACKED a few hundreds times over.

I hated you up to this point. Now I really hate you. Fucking gross dude.

Just lie back and think of england

Well what did she expect she's a lesbian and they can't have kids on their own. If she were straight then sure she could've been popping out babies left and right.

>implying lesbians are real

My trip leaked, that was not me posting.

more like ellen degenerate amire?

wtf, stop pretending to me be you creep
fucking white people...
*sips purple drank*

the only thing leaking here is your autism

Why the fuck are so many people using my trip
I'm the real krager...
fuck off:
ugh

Adopt white children.
Hire a surrogate mother.
Impregnate several roasties then try to best them in a custody battle.
Hope artificial womb technology continues to progress.

Whatever way, if you're white you have a strong moral obligation to have at least 3 white children. Being gay does not absolve you of this duty, your moral conscience is still intertwined with this.

Surrogate mom
Adoption
Black market baby

if self important retards who don't understand the point of anonymous boards didn't use trips in the first place there wouldn't be this problem!

Correction

The real krager intentionally leaked the trip years ago and now krager is nothing but a shitposting account picked up by anons

Tripcodes are like bling, as a black man i must use one

>Impregnate several roasties then try to best them in a custody battle.
I don't get the point of this?

Trying to make a name for yourself on an anonymous message board is pretty sad

>they can't have kids on their own.

implying lesbian couples cant have twice as many kids as straights. who do you think sperm banks are for ?

That's not on their own they have to go to a third party for them to have kids. It's not natural for lesbians to have kids on their own.

faggots shouldn't be anywhere near children

I already am :-)

Kill yourself before you harm the innocence of more young boys who did not deserve the abuse. Also, reported to the FBI, faggot.

or find a fag hag/fujo cuckquean/lesbians who want non-user sperm donor. If you're at least moderately qt it shouldn't be a problem.

weird how I have seen that exact story several times before, almost as if it's a rare example of something that almost never happens

are you saying a lesbian couple and a gay couple would have children together?

Most child abuse victims don't report their abusers for fear of retaliation. Such as being called a fucking homophobic fucking white male shitlord bigot, and losing your career years down the line.

Almost always, you mean. More than half of all gays are pedophiles.

>current year
>being gay or straight
>not realizing that bi is the master sexuality and polyamorous mmff family is the master family

Imagine being lesbian but like attracted-to-generic-dykes-in-suits lesbian

Why not? They could even move together and form some kind of commune like suggested. But it's not the only option.

So basically imagine being a typical lesbian? Most lesbians actually wouldn't date femme girls, they're suspicious of them being not lesbian enough and running of with a man.

literally nothing in this post supports your statement, you are simply stating other unrelated things

is that science? woah

it feels fucked up, idk

I hope I won't regret my life

>hate men
>dress, act, and look like a man
Really

>90% of lesbian relationships end in domestic abuse

so what they're saying is being gay is a choice

>being in denial this hard
Read the fucking abstract, degenerate. Half of all gay men are pedophiles and so are a quarter of all lesbians.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nahifhpm9-8

Source for that

Where the fuck do they live. This isn't even memeing, those kids need to be rescued as soon as possible.

cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/nisvs_sofindings.pdf

>implying your single mother wasnt 100 times worse for you than two gay dads who are such good parents they can look after TWELVE kids

I wonder why two men would look after twelve children... especially two homosexual ones. Almost like it's a ring of children... hmm....

46 percent of homosexuals reporting homosexual molestation doesn't mean 46 percent of homosexuals are child-molesters, you absolute troglodyte

>projecting that hard
Yeah, I know it's tough to believe not everyone is an emotionally stunted self-serving autist with a one-track mind

>being illiterate

When I went to Universal studios and Ellen was filming there and closed down one of the 2 dueling dragons because she wanted to film a reaction to her riding it. But she didn't ever show up so we all waited in line twice as long.

>such good parents they can look after TWELVE kids
you figured out how to determine the best parents, solved

what even is this shitpost

>two gay dads who are such good parents they can look after TWELVE kids
looking after more kids equals better parenting skills

Make an ass baby

A lot of women are okay with being beards, especially if you're rich and attractive. Find a pretty girl who lets you go out on the weekends and marry her.