You have 12 seconds to explain why you don't have a white wife and at least 3 aryan children

You have 12 seconds to explain why you don't have a white wife and at least 3 aryan children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fz50hqWrHUY
youtube.com/watch?v=nu2nIZyiH48
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i cant find a girlfriend

I like men.

No income, not bringing kids into this world as a poorfag.

I'm a manlet.

And no not the oh lol I'm 5'8 or 5'9 kind.

I'm literally shorter than the average woman in America

I have assburger autism

I'm 18

i do
it rocks

I'm not white.

thank you for your service user

I have an aryan wife plus 3 of her children

Turns out women aren't exactly lining up to marry fat lower class weeaboos. Who'd've thunk it?

haha

Because I have a Japanese waifu and one happa daughter.

Eternal Anglo.

No pure aryan women.
They're all sluts.

Not exactly Aryan.

But does a slavic waifu with with aryan features count?

Im a NEET. i dont think i could get enough neetbux to raise a child

i want to raise my children in a more advanced technogical period, now is not the time our medicine is too old yet

this

and i'm ugly, short, balding, etc.

I'm kinda beta, I do want 5 beautiful children though

you would be surpised lel that is how refugges leach from the system

money is expensive. ethics are cheap because they've never had money.

Waiting on the third at the minute.

Trust me, my sister is being a total bitch about this but she agrees we need to do it for the white race.

ethnics, even

I'm working on it

i like bbc too much

Idc about dat shit famaliy I like dat dere waifu 2D.

I'm a chink.

I'd like that white wife and those kids, though.

Because the jews have convinced me to help destroy the white man.

Perhaps you should spend more time with her than out in the pastures

Im an autistic skeleton lord with a widows peak.

It doesnt matter that my dick is disproportionally big, because no one will see it.

women fear and mistrust me

impregnate her more

But i do have a wife with four kids. They're just not Aryan since I'm Hispanic

Let me explain for Sup Forumsfags: BECAUSE LITERALLY ZERO WHITE WOMEN FIND THEM ATTRACTIVE.

Lmfao. That's literally IT. Why the fuck would they even be here if they had genuinely attractive, prime women interested in them? They wouldn't. So instead, they spend their time just TALKING about "da beauty of da aryan feeeemale", basically WHITE KNIGHTING FOR WOMEN WHO HATE THEM. LMFAO.

The most ardent Sup Forumsfags are ALWAYS guys who are GENETIC SHIT. It's so funny to read threads here and see all these incels talking about how "we need to defend mother europa", talking about "the beauty of the aryan woman!" when the women in question DON'T EVEN LOOK TWICE AT THEM. Truly hilarious shit. Fucking lol @ stormfront incels, the "day of the rope" isn't going to be when you "rise up and deport the shitskins", it's something that happens EVERY DAY when WOMEN FUCKING CHOOSE NOT TO BREED WITH YOU.

im in college

I've got an asian, r8 my racemixing

I fear and mistrust women

This is why.

look on the bright side, if you never have a gf you can never be cucked

Gross enjoy your mentally ill kids

nice pasta m8

20 but i think i found the right woman for me. Once i graduate college ill marry and have kids

im ugly, 5'4 and fat.

bunch of fucking flaming faggots on this board

i'm a nigger looking for a nigress with 120+ iq and good hair to mate with

I'm black.

There is no incentive to have a family.

this dude looks like a future O lineman

while it's true there are a lot of lost causes around here, there are also a lot of decent, capable people on Sup Forums who just need a bit of confidence and some motivation.

we're all gonna make it brah

Because I'm not white

White married to black reporting in ;-)

iv known my whole life i will lead an army in a massive war, so i avoid family for now

I have a husband and we are going to have children together in a year and a half when I am done with college.

>be (age and/or ethnicity and/or height)
>mfw (complaint about financial situation)
>mfw (complaint about living standards)
>mfw (complaint about lack of social contact)
>mfw (brag about positive feature)
>mfw (complaint about lack of girlfriend)

Scottish Descent here.
Married White Scots/German wife.
6 White Kids
11 White Grand kids

Have white wife and 2 kids. She's pregnant with the 3rd.

I havent found a girl worth marrying yet.

What I want most is a girl who can cook and has a good relationship with her parents, as well as blue eyes and just not being overweight. Also not a feminist.

Finding those attributes together in a girl seems impossible.

The last girl I was seeing had all of those except was a bit overweight. Then I found out she was a massive feminist too. Shame really.

I'm not retarded.

Because I don't want the mother of my children to be a slut and finding a White woman who isn't a slut is bordering on being impossible.

I'm fucked up beyond the point where I want to oppose that on anyone else.
Additionally, I'm a closet homo-sex and prefer trannies over whatever modern women have become.

No matter how white my wife is, my children will always be 25% mexican.

I have lots of time to impregnate someone but not a lot of money not to raise kids who wouldn't act like niggers

I've got the tism and live in poverty, plus, I saw how bad my mom fucked over my dad, all set with that. Maybe my sister and her bf will have while children, they're total libtards, but the kid will probably rebel against that.

You might as well be looking for a unicorn with a gold cock and shits money when you fart. Have fun being alone...forever.

Both me and my gf are too young. We plan to get married soon, but the children can wait for at least 10 more years

the white women you think exist, don't. They died out like 3 generations ago.

You have to find light skin asian's who are raised in their homeland, and breed the gook out of em.

It's the only way lads

>You have to find light skin asian's who are raised in their homeland, and breed the gook out of em.
You can't. One drop rule. The taint lasts forever.

Wtf i hate white women now

no because then your super duper light skin kid, (admittedly the little fuck has slanty eyes) then breeds with the other super duper light skin kid who managed to score some round eyes.

Rinse and repeat, eventually they're gonna be white, with the odd kid coming out looking Asian as fuck, but you can just tell them only to breed with white people.

But I do.

Nah, will still be non-White. There's White, and there's non-White. An Asian is as non-White as an aboriginal.

Anyone else got ruined by the interweb?

>Had first gf at 15. Half mexican half turkroach.
>Huge social life
>Before 24 had been with 4 other girls. Made out with 3 more.
>Discover MMOS
>discover /4chin/

>now 30 with no friends left, no rl gf for 6 years ("dated" an american girl over the internet but that didnt pan out well)

>An Asian is as non-White as an abo

>Be black
>Have qt3.14 white gf
>Both don't want kids til we clear 160k combined income

Find yourself a smart girl, Sup Forums

>An Asian is as non-White as an abo

We should also take into account the fact that their family values are very strong.

who cares ?

pretty much the same, but I got out of it, and when you do it's pretty easy to regain the social skills you had, and you'll also have the insight into all these autistic minds too, they're very fun to cuck when your in the real world

day of the rope when

she's using you as a status symbol, niggers are "hip" and "in" right now, she doesn't want kids because when she thinks of kids, she see's little WHITE rascals running around with colored eyes and colored hair. Who will eventually grow to look like her.

She does not picture nigger children who don't look anything like her or any of her family, in fact would be totally un-recognizable as related.

She's waiting until she's ready to actually settle down, (probably around that 80k salary point) then she will leave you and find a white male.

Because I married a half Asian girl and we are both enjoying our life together sans little, expensive shits running around.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fz50hqWrHUY

I got some, you first and I'll follow suit.

We've been together since sophmore year in HS, now entering our 3rd year of college.

Our relationship is rock solid, sorry mate.

>flag related
>I don't consider myself white
>ugly af
>manlet spic

Because I screwed up and got a Latina pregnant.

On one hand, I'm tempted to leave her to find a qt White Nordic gf to settle down with, but on the other hand I don't want to be a nigger and abandon my daughter to this cruel heartless world.

What should I do, Sup Forums? I don't want my little girl growing up without a father, but I want White children, children who actually will end up looking like me. I know if I end up abandoning my gf my daughter will turn in a lustful whore without any kind of morals or integrity.

kek
post the chink girl with the disgusting eyes please, i know you have it :)

I have a wife and a child. Working on a second one.

youtube.com/watch?v=nu2nIZyiH48

>I'm a Mexican.
>I don't want kids.
>White women are degenerate.

>not married
>no children
>her parents despise you
>not living together,
>don't even know what it's like to live together yet

>rock solid

famalam, you have A LOT to go through before you can claim that.
Don't be a nigger, look after your child, look after the childs mother and live a happy life.

not everything is about YOU, that's a nigger attitude. And a nigger attitude will not bring you happiness.

Latina isn't bad. Breed

Go back to Sup Forums fuckhead

But I do. Number 5 is in her now. It's so great having such cute little daughters.

>Junior year
>Living in the dorms / not with your SO

kek.

We attend the same STEM college, we've shared an apartment (with roommates) since last fall (Also, implying we haven't been fucking like jack rabbits all freshman year, either)

And her parents actually like me. Her grandparents say racist shit all the time, but they were around when the dinosaurs were just getting their shit started.

I don't expect you to understand what a near five year relationship is like.

Tits or GTFO.

>I don't expect you to understand what a near five year relationship is like.

I've literally been in a relationship for the same period of time, moved in with each other.

You literally do not know each other.

Her parents like her, not you, but for her they will do anything. Cuz white people, famalam.

anyway best of luck to you both

I'm 21 and have a year of school left.

Call me in 6 years and we can discuss the whole wife and kids thing

I'm waiting until I buy a house...which should be happening in the next year.

How doe one find a wife to produce a whole litter of children with?

the only women who go after me are mixed race or straight-up nonwhite

Whatever you have to tell yourself, mate.

Best of luck to you and yours.