marmalade.rubberslug.com
hamburgsteak.sandwich.net/mirrors/mr_t_vs/MrTEverything.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PQHPYelqr0E
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

k

>Memes
>implied plural
And besides, that was from that completely unneeded series finale that came out 3 years after the last episode.

Besides, Craig did this one. And he is perfect in every way. He is an infallible god among men.

i mean, at least the meme was actually relevant at the time. Who the fuck still finds Can i haz cheeseburger funny anymore.

Nobody thinks Craig is infallible.
Just really talented.

Foster's was kinda mediocre, despite the stellar character designs.

Remember when all these memes were relevant?

youtube.com/watch?v=aEpwBVXbKhs

The special as a whole was hilarious, though. I especially liked the reveal at the end that Mojo actually wanted to help humanity.

I never thought the "no me gusta" shit encapsulated what was wrong with the new series, and I don't get why people think it does.

Five years, actually. But it doesn't matter, because it was great. It's why I was originally excited for the reboot. Fuck, I even liked Dance Pantsed, even though the new character designs were pretty bad.

This isn't old PPG though. This is the special episode they did for the Anniversary.

Craig wrote it after working on Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and it shows, it was ADHD and poorly paced as fuck like a hyperactive kid. Good powerpuff episodes all had Genndy Tartakovsky helping out Craig. When he left, the show started to slide into shit.

Remember when Chuck Norris was a meme?

You're retarded.
This thread is retarded.

This isn't old PPG, this is from a special.

It doesn't matter, people will believe you because they're retarded.

Maybe you'd have a point if the PPG-boot's biggest issue was its use of dated memes.

The Reboot is completely incompetent in every way. The memes are just the cringe inducing cherry on the triple shit sundae of second hand embarrassment that is PPG 2016

I do.

the internet is 25 years old. grow up grampa

Why did Matt and Trey sell out and suck Pewdiepie's cock instead of killing him?

Soon they will be 50 years old, grandpas don't give a shit about anything other than money

I need to know. strawpoll.me/10223386

Also fuck off OP, old ass memes that are forced, episodically "le rage faces" is fucking pathetic. Also nuPPG is just a shit show in general, memes just add to it's shitiness. PPG doesn't rely on one for humor. Fucking bait thread.

I mean the issues with new PPG go far beyond just memes

No option for Princess so I voted Buttercup because she's the next best puff.

Fosters was mediocre because the main character was an asshat

What's a meme?

I don't see how they sucked his cock.

The memes are why I'm never going to watch it. I hate seeing that shit. Not like in a rage way either, I'm just super uncomfortable the moment a super dated meme is in media, can't really say why.

My bad. I just need info on just the three girls for this one. Maybe I'll add that for another one next time. But you're good with said taste.

I have never understood why Chuck Norris of all people got all of that meme hype. Of all the badass actors out there, fucking Chuck Norris?

it was actually originally vin diesel who had all the facts about him, but chuck norris appeared on some talk show at the time and he pulled all the attention away

I thought it was Mr. T they were originally about?

>What about me, guise? I'm a Powerpuff Girl too.

>tfw I barely saw original PPG but remember this

huh
what happened with purple there?

She exploded.
powerpuffgirls.wikia.com/wiki/Bunny

Don't derail this thread with that pedobait

shut the fuck up
more pls

itt: It's 2003 again.

This was a special that aired... how long after the movie?

Aside from showing Bellum's face, it was forgettable schlock.

SWALLOW IT

BILLIE JEAN

Everything after Knock It Off is not real PPG.

so why couldn't we just get a refresh of PPGZ reanimated for 4k screens and with a bit more stuff a western audience could pick up on?

youtube.com/watch?v=0pUcdCuNQsk

Settei at marmalade.rubberslug.com if anyone's interested.

>making memes in the original show means it's okay to do it now.
Plenty of people weren't okay with this either, user.

Supposedly Trey genuinely liked Pewdiepie and his content.

I actually preferred when they were Mr T. jokes, because he's a much more absurdly humorous man already

You can say the same about John Cena.

What do you know, this thread isn't a complete waste, after all.
Thanks.

Because a dub was done and it was shit with shit voice acting and shit censorship. Until Americuck gets their shit together, we'll never get a good English dub of PPGZ. Fucking shameful.

No, Mr T could just throw suckas helluva far.

hamburgsteak.sandwich.net/mirrors/mr_t_vs/MrTEverything.html

>The episode where the Girls make their own PPG OC and then she ends up dead.

Because he isn't super badass
that's what makes it funny

have some dank decade old memes:
youtube.com/watch?v=PQHPYelqr0E

I'm glad you like them. There wasn't an artbook for PPGZ that I know of. Each pack of photocopied settei cost me $50 on Yahoo Japan.

>implying the memes are the only problem i have with new ppg
ok OP

Fixed preair, though.

was this?

was this??

was this???

was this????

was this?????

was this??????

was this?

Cool the autism, man, and, yeah yeah, it's not autism to point out an error, but god damn, I just said that one specific thing was fixed.

if it was the one mistake the show had made, then saying it was fixed would matter. however, there are so many unfixed errors that you saying that one was fixed doesnt matter. so maybe next time just dont post.

>I never thought the "no me gusta" shit encapsulated what was wrong with the new series, and I don't get why people think it does.
Well for one thing, they used the wrong face with the phrase.

The colours were, the clouds weren't

There's a difference between taking a short stop at a roadside meme stand and driving all the way to meme country. The newest episode of Rescue Bots is the perfect example of this.

Good: Inside a virtual reality game, the son character and the father character are flying around. The father is new to games but is open to the idea, so the son suggests doing a barrel roll as a fun experience.

Bad: When the villain character mixes up parts of the different game worlds, one of the Rescue Bots drops a "the cake is a lie" during his freakout about the situation. There was nothing to do with that line in said situation, it came out of nowhere, and it was terrible.

(Rescue Bots is usually a good show don't judge it on one bad episode)

That one was:
- relevant to the scene
- relevant to the character
- relevant to the time period
- actually done correctly

Internet memes are not inherently bad, but they are easy to misuse.

Have they used Over 9000 yet?

what episode had all the deformed mutant powerpuff girls?

Knock It Off

Well, devils advocate here, the Pacing is poor because the network.wouldn't let them.have the hour like they wanted, so even after they shaved everything down they still had to speed the whole.fucking thing up digitally

Just watched it. What a morbid episode. The mutant PPGs were disturbing as fuck, but at least their hearts were in the right place yeh?

there aren't really john cena jokes, unless you consider putting his theme at the end of every video a "joke" like /gif/ does

I have to say though, I laughed fucking hard when he went full damage control on your poor ass, kek.
You're right they "fixed" that error, but it was due to possible seizures. 99.9% of the show is still error filled, hell, they still didn't even fixed those damn clouds in the bg from looking retarded when they move. Still shit. And should stay shit, no matter how much they "fix" the show at this point.

Also, might add, love how the thread casually becomes a PPGZ thread. Golden.

>comfy PPG thread

I wouldn't mind.

I was happier back then.

I think one of the things that pushed him over was Late Night with Conan 'O Brian

He just showed a lot of Walker Texas Ranger clips out of context... and in context.