Why did God make Asian women so beautiful? It’s not fair

Why did God make Asian women so beautiful? It’s not fair.

Not sure if sarcasm

Not beautiful. Would fuck, despite of this.

pretty sure it is

>cherry picking the ugliest monkey you can find in china

Do White pig have blindness or retarted

Unsurprisingly the first replies are all bitter virgins.
So if she isn’t pretty, who is?

>posts plastic idol whore
Ahh yes

all asian women look like that or uglier before getting plastic surgery.

no, you haven't been to china. it's rare to find one that ugly and plastic surgery is almost always just for double eyelids. op's pic is just an extreme ugly rare ethnic monkey.

>extreme ugly
t. 27 yo “I just have standards man” virgin

Haaaaashahah walla bror

>it's rare to find one that ugly
lmao c'mon lad

Whatever helps you sleep better.

she is in the bottom 5% at best, walk around in city in china.

seriously though why does whitey have such strange taste in asian women? they dont even like the pretty ones

Is this sarcasm? Is that thing supposed to prove that Asian women are beautiful? There is a reason why dating Asians is seen as worse than even dating blacks

wut m8 are you crazy? most chinks areeven uglier than the shit in OP's pic

Leave C-milks wife out of this

no, definitely not. you haven't been to china, hot women everywhere and op's pic is the absolute bottom of the barrel.

she is beautiful you sperg

I want an asian girl NOW! She doesn't have to be cute, I'm ok with dating an ugly gook.

either you haven't or you're insane

Non-revoltingly ugly =/= beautiful, mr. ricechaser

He's the average self-deluded white with yellow fever

Why do you hate the Asian female? Top tier ones are imo the best looking girl's in the world.

yeah leave them out of this they are nice people.

Because they look like 12 yo boys with mosaic Down's syndrome?

I have, have you? go anywhere in hong kong and there are beautiful women everywhere. OP's pic is not one of them.

Most yellow fever guys seem to like op's pic for some reason, they like really ugly asian women. I like beautiful women of any race and asians generally take the best care of themselves, such as nice people maybe, but she's an absolute monkey face

They don't even look like they belong to the same species, this is borderline zoophilia. He isn't even bad looking, why would he ever go for that thing?

Both, they are also cancerous

this

jap girl love to fuck white pig

>They don't even look like they belong to the same species
I hate yellow fever fags just as much as anybody else but what the fuck are you on about.

laowhy86 is the inferior sexpat

She looks like a shaved ape

I want to cum inside an asian girl and watch her squirm

fucking white people. they always like some SEA type women. (vomit)

>thicc Asians
Breehhhhs

Even mark zuckerburg's wife is SEA type looking. from now on, we'll describe whites as Arabian or indian.

why do you desire bitches like that. fucking ugly.

She looks 100% Chinese.

You arr rook same, SEA monkeys just can't afford surgery to make them appear less monstrous

Come on, it's literally not like an asian girl would even let us date her, let alone any girls.

patrician taste in women passing by
(Taiwanese)

Looks like a Viet.

this

the average asian girl is ugly
mixed asian girls is where the money is at

Maybe it's love?

What is love?

absolute shit taste, disgusting women

Italy, don't hurt me.

Her family actually comes from Vietnam

Don't hurt me.

I love my cat, but I wouldn't put my dick in it, let alone marry it

I would put my dick in pussy.

you are misunderstanding some point. in my point of view, Italian and turkish are the same. Turkey achieved great history once ago at least. but Italy just sucked hitlers dick that's the difference

do you guys like thicc or sticc

Your tears are delicious, keep the yellow monkey butthurt coming

both 2bh

I like humans, not yellow hairless apes

>yellow hairless apes

Why are you so mad?

I'd be mad too if I were a Korean with a 4cm penis and the only women I could ever hope to score were Korean

oh im not mad at all my friend. im sorry if I was a bit rude.

Im going back to chat italy fan girl who sent vagina picture to me. perhaps I'll meet her in my Europe trip in Next year's January.
have a good day :)

>Im going back to chat italy fan girl who sent vagina picture to me. perhaps I'll meet her in my Europe trip in Next year's January.
>have a good day :)

Burger tier actually

says pasta man

For people to get mad, your story should be somewhat realistic

do you know what kpop is? women all over the world cream their knickers over the thought of a korean guy holding them. white women are OBSESSED with korean cock.

wh*Toids hate beauty and good

No, Kim, they cream themselves over the thought of a kpop boyband member holding them, not you

>white woman
That explains everything, whites are mentally ill and attracted to ugliness in all its forms

Shitalia. face it now.
your white previlige is expired now.
especially when its your nation it is more true. you're catched by even Taiwan within half of century in living standards. not even having any hard moment like war or nothing.

also you were lost a war against african too.

>t-they're just attracted to ugliness!
I'm sure

>1 mentally ill girl = all women
Wow, a photoshoot for some underwear company, now I'm convinced of the superiority of the Korean male

>can only get the ugliest of asian women, next to OP's pic

>also you were lost a war against african too.
That's because they've actually had wars with people and haven't shut themselves off within their shithole for thousands of years.

KARA BOGA'D

Ahhh yess the hot asian '''guy''

Is Tenda finally back on Sup Forums? I haven't seen him in while.

>Asians should worship only white men like ME, not niggers, those that do are ugly!
You yellow fever faggots are hilarious

>b-but only ugly asian girls like white guys
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's pretty fucked up desu m8.
Who's tenda?

Good thing she is covering her ugly yellow panface so we can focus on her tits

>Asians should worship only white men like ME, not niggers, those that do are ugly!
except I never said that retard

flip, almost nigger tier

God didn't, plastic surgery did.

So, like white coalburners but actually uglier?

plastic surgery can't save the monkey that is OP's pic

It can, that's how all Asians look without surgery

wrong, plastic surgery is almost always just double eyelids and isn't even that common outside korea.

OR western man and asian men have different standarts of beauty when it comes to asian women.

Whatever helps you masturbate your tiny white penis better to pictures of ugly Gooks

all these people hating on a solid 3/10, why?
you are all 10/10 chad slaying pussy everywhere instead of shitposting on int right?

stay delusional and enjoy your fat brown women, it's definitely not because the only asian woman you can get looks like op's pic!

>solid 3/10
1/10 or 2/10 at best