How Do We Fix Spider Woman?

From costume to character, where do we start? Do we introduce her to the MCU and hope the popularity is enough to warrant comic change? Or is Marvel going to phase her out and focus on Spider Gwen?

nsfw run

>we
Unless you're a Marvel higher-up speaking directly to the readers on a Pakistanian typo-correcting newsletter, there's jack fuck "we" can do.

>Taking it "we" literally

Throw her in space. Seriously. Carol is working for SHIELD and like her besty and she has issues with SKRULLS and being a triple agent. Have her go into space and deal with some secret Skrull terroist cell around the galaxy

She'll get into crazy adventures and do her own thing without worrying about Avenger shit and get to occasionally team up with Carol.

Plus she can get a new costume that's all space techy to justify a wardrobe change.

let DC run it for a year then take it back and do the exact opposite.

A bullet.
I'm not even your typical edgeposter (I like a lot of Marvel's "SJW" shit FFS) but she's fucking pointless.

Have her be a super celebrity talk-show host and hand the reigns of 'Spider-Woman" over to ultimate Jessica Drew

616-8's backstory is just too fucked up
So fucked up that tranny clone is simple in comparison

I think she's getting enough attention, she has a series that doesn't really seem like its going to get cancelled.

Although an MCU appearance would boost her sales.

>ultimate Jessica Drew
But user, them bringing her back would be a good thing, so modern Marvel's never gonna do that. Silly user.

Practically a MCU revival is the only thing that could do it at this point. Maybe focus on the HYDRA assassin thing

oh year. I forgot that only Miles made it over due to being Bendis' pet boy and Maker because reasons.
I mean, it's not like the Reeds + Molecule man were recreating the multiverse anyway and could have done 1610 in a jiffy

she could be a foe to MCU Spider-Man, and Pete could get sexually frustrated every time he fights her,

>a Pakistanian typo-correcting newsletter
One of the better ones

She can fly and shoot lasers right? Why is she called Spider Woman again?

Because marvel wanted the name before dc could get it

More Peter team ups.

Take her out of the costume. Make her Jessica Drew private investigator again. Have her run into the weird and macabre like her original run. Put her back in San Francisco or even London (remember, Jessica is English). Take advantage of her weirdly large number of personal connections to the various corners of the the Marvel U to keep recognizable faces popping up.

If you need a Spider-Woman, bring Julia Carpenter back.

Look: Old mask back & several uniforms as mortal spies/agents/heroes need gear.

Role:
Prefered: Carol's BFF and, hopefully the one to stop Carol from her current path in the comics of being the total b**** shes becoming. If this means Carol is running Sword (it's not Alpha Flight) that means Jessica is with her or running ops for her (looking for aliens already on earth or battling in Space). Simply put Cap has Falcon, Carol should have Jessica. Jessica fills the crafty role Carol lacks. Sword can babysit her kid

Alternatively: Spy or Special Forces role working with Nick Fury or Black Widow to help save the world. Jessica fills the muscle role Black Widow and Nick Fury lack while they further her training in going from great spy to the best of the best. Shield babysits her kid

In either case they should be prepping her for an MCU role and Netflix already has a P.I. named Jessica. Her current run, as fun as it is at times, does Jessica Drew a disservice.

Assassinate Dennis Hopeless. Everything else falls into place afterward.

Lesbians in space, starring Jess and Carol.

srsly tho: one of Carol's big problems is that she's a bitch who doesn't understand emotions, least of all her own. And she's well on the way to becoming a completely inhuman killing machine -- doesn't need to breathe, may or may not actually need to sleep and eat; spends all her time fighting; has a life so bizarre she's almost totally removed from "normal" life.
Jessica's the answer. For all her problems Jessica understands people. Carol needs the anchor or she'll turn into Injustice Superman with ovaries.

Carol and Jess need each other. Jess needs Carol's strength and reliability. Carol's needs Jess's humanity.

You cant or should really. Spider-man has unique powers, its not fire or super strength. I've always felt it super cheap to have so many people share his powers, dilutes how special they are

Knock her up again.

It felt nice to actually be pandered to for once.

Sure why not

This. I hope Carol asks Jessica to live in the SWORD space station with her after Marvel stops pretending that Carol and Rhodey have a relationship.

WHO?

I loved Ultimate Jessica Drew...

I honestly love her new costume. It works with her being less super hero more super spy or super for hire. I just hate how when she first got it they also shrunk her assets down.
One of the things jess is noticed for are her curves, it was lame to diminish them like they're something to be ashamed of

Have an entire issue be about Jess getting buttfucked.
Doesn't matter by who, just have the issue be her pheromones driving a guy crazy and her slams her against a desk or table and begins railing her up the ass as hard as possible, slapping her jiggling ass at regular intervals to make her cry out as she struggled and fails to not have hard orgasms from it as she reflexively milks his cock by rythmycally squeezing the dick in time with his thrusts as she begs for mercy even as she uncontrollably cums her brains out over and over.
Then Carol flies in, sees what's going on, and then grabs Jess's wrists and holds her down as she verbally eggs on the man to dump his cum into her best friend's slutty asshole

Combine aspects of the Ultimate iteration with her 616 iteration.

Make her a clone of Peter, which similar but different powers due to the cloning process. Have her be Spidey's version of the Winter Soldier.

Then Spider-Man saves her, and the rest of the series is about her struggling to live a normal life. Sort of like what Silk is doing now.

Make her twice as pregnant

we can only wait, and hope, user.

well, we can also spam Marvel HQ with demands for it to happen.

>I may be a little too into this ship

Get rid of her so we can use the artistic talents wasted on her comics on literally anyone else.

I could live with that as long as Carol does the impregnating this time

thanks for the storytime, user

You welcome user

Take her back to her roots dealing with magic and HYDRA spy shit in Europe.

Originally it wasn't flying. It was limited gliding helped by the little wings on her costume. The venom blast wasn't a laser either, it was exactly what it's called. A blast of venom that poisons people it hits, with her able to make it knock them out or have it be strong enough to kill. It explicitly didn't work on inanimate objects or robots, and I think at least once it was worthless against someone who was immune to poison. Unfortunately many writers don't pay attention to details like that. They also forgot that she's a natural blonde who dyed her hair black, and usually had short hair with a longer wig as part of the mask.