Why did Tony end up taking Johnny Sac's house and giving it to Janice?

Why did Tony end up taking Johnny Sac's house and giving it to Janice?

Other urls found in this thread:

imfdb.org/wiki/Sopranos,_The#Non_Descript_Pocket_Pistol
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>*plip*

he felt guilty for treating her like shit for his entire life

Janice more than deserved to be treated like shit. She was a terrible human bean in almost everything she did and said. She didn't give a shit about anyone but herself. I think she was seriously a psychopath in that she had no empathy for others.

Just started season 4. The episode where Chrissy and Paulie are stuck out in the snow looking for the russian was probably the hardest I ever laughed while watching a tv show

I think being raised by their mother gave them a certain type of bond, even if he couldnt stand her he realized a lot of their problems were caused by being raised like that. Also she was married to Bobby who he liked.

sounds a lot like Tony

>He isn't on his 3 rewatch

Really? I love the Sopranos, but a rewatch seems unbearable to me

(Other user btw)

Really? The show has infinite rewatch value. There's so much nuance to the characters and story.

>The show has infinite rewatch value.
This, it's a hilarious show that really cares about humanizing its characters. You will pick up on little things each time through.

The editing alone is worth a rewatch.

Flawless.

Hmm.

I've never been much for revisiting story lines, I guess. I rarely if ever reread books, for example.
Besides, I would dread going through all the Maedow and AJ scenes.

In the same episode, actually in the scene I posted in the OP, Tony goes off on Janice to Melfi, literally complaining about how Janice expects to just show back up and get a piece of the pie, and he says she'll get nothing. I the one episode he completely flips.

the storylines are second to the characters. If you laugh a bit at Tony's temper or Paulie's antics or any of the dumb shit Christopher says you will love rewatching it.

Pine Barrens is one of the best episodes of the show if you ask me.

Regarding rewatches, I'm on my third right now and it's so true that you pick up on more and more every time. One of the things I noticed the most on subsequent watches is how the scene transitions so often refer to the previous scene in often funny ways. I was dying when a scene of Vito with his biker friend from NH about to chocolate-dip their cannolis, and it cuts to a scene of bobby's model train chugging into a tunnel Funny shit that I didn't pay attention to the first time.

No. He cares about other people and cares what other people think of him. I'm not saying he's a pillar of caring and shit but Janice absolutely didn't care about anyone but herself. Exploited everyone for her own personal gain. Yes, Tony did that a lot as well but he still showed human emotion. Janice always wondered how she could benefit from a situation.

when i first saw that scene iwas like wtf? whys the gun so small, any explanation for this?

imfdb.org/wiki/Sopranos,_The#Non_Descript_Pocket_Pistol

>storyline
>characters
>not the subtext and social commentary
ISHYGA(ren't)T(his)P(leb)

Finn DeTrolio?