First case of bernie suicide reported

azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix-breaking/2016/07/25/police-2-women-dead-phoenix-murder-suicide/87533756/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence_in_lesbian_relationships
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence_in_lesbian_relationships#Contributing_factors
assets.csom.umn.edu/assets/71503.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bern my life to pieces.

seriously? GOOD! One less confused soul

>two women
>one 20 years older
>in relationship
>both filed restraining orders against each other
>ones a teacher

Confirmed bernouts.

Dyke relationships are ultra violent. Not many people know this.

lol you think that is bad, wait until the general election is over. hopefully Sup Forums doesn't lose too many.
:^)

kek.

>Two less mentally ill liberals.
They done the world a favour. I mean who thinks suicide is a great response to a political candidate jewing a dumbass out of shekels.

Woman just need a real man to put them in their place

perfect

I seriously am not against rounding all commie up and gassing them

I WAS A DELEGAATE

This image looks so familiar

praise K E K

I agree if it includes all leafs.

The rate of lesbian domestic violence is pretty crazy, desu. One of the better red pills to give someone.

It isn't just the frequency of it, more what they do to each other. Straight bitch will cut you, dike bitch will gut you.

Any sources? Might be good to keep as ammo against fag lovers.

#notallleaves

Sound the glorious TRUMPets of kek!

Heh, get fucked kid.

>nothing in the article mentions Bernie Sanders

The trash is taking itself out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence_in_lesbian_relationships

Not him but I was just reading the wikipedia the other day because of Gavin Mcinnes video.

>The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s 2010 National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey reports on the lifetime prevalence of rape, physical violence or stalking by an intimate partner, focusing for the first time on victimization by sexual orientation. It finds a victimization prevalence of 43.8 percent for lesbians, making it the second most affected group after bisexual women (61.1 percent), ahead of bisexual men (37.3 percent), heterosexual women (35 percent), heterosexual men (29 percent) and homosexual men (26 percent).[9]

Kek, bitches are awful.

Kek

Even woman get sick of woman

I started reading this - look at all the excuses they make for lesbian women:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence_in_lesbian_relationships#Contributing_factors

Oh yeah bro. women have short tempers. Like shit, my gf does this shit where she pisses me off and then giggle when I'm mad and it pisses me off anymore. If I had the short temper of a female I'd have shot her in face. I don't even blame lesbians for beating each other, I bet they are cunts to one another and deserve it kek.

One thing I noticed is that gay men have the lowest incidence of that behavior

Really makes you think

>my gf does this shit where she pisses me off and then giggle when I'm mad and it pisses me off anymore

Only been with my gf for 10 months, but she's told me repeatedly she never wants to see me angry. She says it'll be far too scary for her to want to see.

Break up with that cunt of yours and find a good one.

Women are more manipulative in general.

One of my first serious red pills:

assets.csom.umn.edu/assets/71503.pdf

Lesbianism almost always arise out of sour grapes that no man finds you attractive and generally go gay for social political reasons.

Male gays are almost all narcissistic hedonists and only commit suicide when their pozzed up life style catches up to them.

Because men are more likely to talk it out or walk away. I personally think men are more aware of consequences than women which makes men less spontaneous and impulsive when it comes to violence. Also explains why men raised by single mothers are more prone to violence.

Women kind of have to be quick to violence since they protected children at one point. For men violence has the potential to lead to killing someone so adult men seem to only get violent when there woman or kid is threatened or when their judgement is dropped by alcohol or drugs.

I'm just guessing here though.

BERNVICTIMS, REMEMBER TO VOTE TRUMP BEFORE SUICIDE

sounds like you dont beat her enough

>Male gays are almost all narcissistic hedonists and only commit suicide when their pozzed up life style catches up to them.
Or if they're fucking hideous and can't get any. Prime suicide candidates even if they didn't go fag.

Essentially that post say's women are shit because they face no real adversity and are enabled by society to manipulate their way around life.

I grew up with 3 older sisters and this sounds about right.

he a fag?

It's actually tied somewhat to brain development especialy the pre frontal cortex, for men it is fully developed around 21 but for women it fully developed around 30.

Also alcholoh also inhibits its growth, so women shouldn't really be drinking until there 30.

kek