'Hidden Figures' sequel planned

ew.com/movies/2017/05/15/hidden-figures-sequel/

20th Century Fox has announced plans for a sequel to its 2016 hit docudrama 'Hidden Figures.'

The upcoming film, which has the working title 'Noun 54,' tells the story of the Lunar Module flight computer during the harrowing moon landing of Apollo 11. Noun 54 is the name of the guidance computer program which controlled the LM's descent thrusters.

"With 'Hidden Figures,' we never expected such a huge reaction to a film about, basically, office equipment," explained Fox vice president Jacob Zweimann. "We are excited to branch out further into this growing genre."

"We want to portray all the struggles of the early computer equipment and radar systems to deal with unforeseen difficulties with the Apollo 11 landing. These miles of wire saved the lives of astronauts every day, and it is past time their story is told."

Principal photography on 'Noun 54' is set to begin early this summer, with the release planned for Memorial Day 2018.

Not to be outdone, Universal Studios is also reportedly working on an empowering film about NASA's Cuban janitorial force, and how one brave hero unclogged the toilets at Mission Control in the midst of the Challenger tragedy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-uceWpewXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know the book was called "Hidden Figures" seeing as how these women got proper recognition in the 70's isn't that title pretty fucking heavy handed in the white guilt territory?

Name me any other NASA person that didn't go to space. None are household names Literally everyone who isn't Armstrong or Buzz is fucking hidden.

>Movie does well, both financially and critically
>Sup Forums complains when a sequel is made
>This is LITERALLY white genocide

lmao

Yes. She needs to do more movies.

>Watched this movie on stream with Sup Forums
>Every scene is "Hmph, I don't think this nigger woman can math"
>"With all due respect, nigger women CAN math"
>Streamer types in BLACKED.com into the search bar

OP's link is fake you fucking retards

How the fuck does one go from background actress in a sub-par sitcom to Oscar winner in a year? Was she truly a hidden gem of untapped talent? Or did it have more to do with her skin color?

>Name me any other NASA person that didn't go to space.

Gene Kranz? That's about it.

Awesome. Women in black 2.

>Being this assblasted people don't like your joke of a movie you have to dredge out your stale Tumblr memes

That was fun, we should watch more race-baity flicks

Will Janelle Monae be in it? I will watch.

>huge reaction
What? no one watched this movie.

>tumblr needs to resort to making fake links to trigger Sup Forums.

I watched HF this weekend. The performances were good, as were most of the NASA set scenes. However the family life and romance subplots were entirely unnecessary and kinda ruined the entire experience. 2/4.

Warner von bruan

Hidden Figures 2: Black 2 the Moon, Enter the Jigaboo

Really makes me think

Funny, Fant4stic made that same point.

Poster art revealed

Are they going to show female niggers actually created the interwebs?

Literally how could you even have a sequel to this?

I don't care that much and I don't get why this movie gets as much shit as it does, but if it's just them fixing some clerical errors, how would you expand upon that?

>mad because of this
You guys literally realize it's all about money right... Iirc this movie blew out two heavy hitters in the box office.

You're no better than tumblrinas who complain about whitewashing. Studios do what makes money. It's capitalism

Great, more historical revisionism to convince black people that they aren't worthless.

>Being this easily rused
Sup Forums, I am disappoint

she also got stabbed in halloween 2

youtube.com/watch?v=4-uceWpewXM

I need to see one of those streams. When do they usually happen?

>' we never expected such a huge reaction to a film about, basically, office equipment,"
The film has nothing to do with office equipment and you know it you lying, rat faced fuck

>it's a Sup Forums is full of fucking retards episode

Good. Probably film of the year behind Moonlight. African American cinema was bound to create some gems with how stale white cinema has on the whole gotten. New ideas and characters.

>white males
>hidden
But user, that doesn't fit into ''''''their'''''' narrative

Gene Kranz, James Webb, Werner von Braun, Carl Sagan, Adam Steltzner.

>I'm too retarded to know any
>that means they're hidden

You forgot Gunter Wendt.

>and how one brave hero unclogged the toilets at Mission Control in the midst of the Challenger tragedy

so you are agreeing with him that this is an an agenda plagued puff piece

>Not to be outdone, Universal Studios is also reportedly working on an empowering film about NASA's Cuban janitorial force, and how one brave hero unclogged the toilets at Mission Control in the midst of the Challenger tragedy.

I'd watch this

WE WUZ CALCULATORS AND SHIT

She spoke at my graduation the other day