Asians are becoming Kinopilled

Asians are becoming Kinopilled

Asians are a great people. I have nothing but respect for their culture and race

Only Japanese. The rest are scum of the earth.

Say that again after you across a Chinese tour group.

This is why China will be the next world superpower

Yeah, they're fine people.

t. virgin

China does not believe in Jesus or God, so it's pretty poetic

This triggers the baizuo redditors.

well fucking played

Explain. Why no one help him?

Because the Chinese are filthy subhumans.

Because they all have to work 14 hour days with stone age healthcare in a third world slum and don't have the resources or time to worry about someone else's little wombshit who wandered loose.

Don't buy into the jewish propaganda to make you hate China!

>implying the jews aren't doing everything they can to make the chinese economy surpass the west

Soulless heathen asian scum. Scorsese was right
A FUCKING SWAMP

Yes goy, the only "good" asians are the ones who just happen to be (((their))) puppets. What a coincidence.

JUST

The Japanese are the few Asians for whom Jewish influence is minimal.

This is the real reason.

In Chinese culture if you "help" a person who has been in an accident the following happens

>You accept the blame for causing the accident
>You accept the costs for treating the person
>You accept the fines and repercussions and eventual compensation

There's been many a case where a good samaritan has actually committed suicide because they've helped someone in a car accident and have been hounded by the family of the accident victim, the police, local government etc etc

You know how you walked down the street the other day and you walked past that piece of gum on the floor and didn't notice it, or if you did paid it no heed? Yeah that's whats happening there.

>Source
3rd Generation Chinese girlfriend whose entire family think that mainland Chinese are subhuman scum and unironically think the world would be a better place if hundreds of millions of them were exterminated.

>Why no one help him?
Let me guess, you're a white male? Nobody else would be stupid enough to ask that question.

I'm Asian and I fucking hate Asians.

t. hapa

Not the person you replied to, but ill say

Thank you kind stranger for explaining this. I always wondered.

many of them are commie scum

>mainland Chinese are subhuman scum
>the world would be a better place if hundreds of millions of them were exterminated.
Absolutely true.
You could pick any starving, HIV-ridden African and they'd have much better manners than mainland Chinks.

And that's just their behaviour, not even going into politics and economics.

i'm not hapa

>>You accept the blame for causing the accident
>>You accept the costs for treating the person
>>You accept the fines and repercussions and eventual compensation
Ha fuck you you liar

Mainland culture(Mao culture above all) explicitly states to do your due diligence , move on and work

The mainland people are mindless zombies and that is not the first time nor last you will see people like that

Hong Kong , Taiwan , even Shenzhen(aka humane china) are greater examples of the hard working cultural Chinese, Singapore is regressing

as you can see here, people were rushing to help!

y-you too

It's not LITERALLY the law of the land, nor is it written anywhere but it's the shitty culture, that will happen 9/10 in the event of any accident.

This example is different than approaching a dying infant hours? after the accident took place.

If I see a woman stabbed and the lunatic is apprehended, no in that situation you will not be hauled over the coals.

However, if an old man is by the side of the road, a traffic accident victim and you pull over and help, you can guarantee you can look forward to everything I stated.

wow asian tv shows seem pretty funny.

Why don't gooks realize them reaching our standards living is destroying the planet?

h*pas are even worse than whites, it's excruciating when they try to be asian supremacists and complain about everything when in white countries at least they are 10x more liked and valued in every way, fucking subhuman monkeys