We have big plans for him

>We have big plans for him

What did they mean by this?

He will appear in a Marvel One-Shot Short in the Blu-Ray for Thor Ragnarok.

Thunderbolts in Phase 4.

They're not doing one-shots anymore.

>Marvel One Shots
>ever again

Fine, guest appearance in an episode of Agents of SHIELD, then.

>Phase 4
No, do it in IW1, while we still have Cap.

He's secretely Thanos.
Notice the stock and Thanos skin are the same color.

MCU Not-Doctor Doom.

>pSH, Nothing Personnel Kid!

>Infinity War Part 1 has Thanos storming Xandar, Asgard and The Collector for the Gems in their possession
>Comes to Earth for the Mind Gem on Vision
>Pushes the Avengers' collective shit in, about to deliver the killing blow to someone
>Can't move
>Zemo walks up in possession of the Soul Gem and makes Thanos hand him the semi-finished Gauntlet
>Last shot of the movie is Zemo proclaiming to remake reality in his image, where his family lives and there are no heroes
>Captain America tackles him and is transported into Zemo's new world
>His only hope is finding the Time Gem and going back to the past to stop this

Nothing.

Sadly, I mean it in the most literal way possible.

They mean Justice. Justice, Like Lightning.

Masters of Evil and/or Thunderbolts.

>>We have big plans for him

They're gonna give him that Whedon-style dicking.

Just imagine the hype, of end movie credits and he's going around recruiting the past Avengers bad guys. Can you imagine the hype?

I do think that Zemo being in cahoots with Thanos somehow so he can save his family is a thing that will happen in Infinity War

I really hope that's going to be Phase 3

Make it a shot by shot recreation of the Nick Fury scene in Iron Man. Which MCU bad guys are even alive, though? Leader, Abomination, Justin Hammer, I guess Loki and Red Skull too, but they might be a little hard to reach.

Thunderbolts. Thought that was obvious.

They'll have to bullshit some stuff though, like before he killed the four other Winter Soldiers he took some diluted version of their serum that was just lying around.

Who does he have left?

Loki, Abom, and ....shit idk

You forget that Spidey villains are technically up for grabs now too. We might actually get a Vulture or a Scorpion.

I pray he doesn't get Winter Soldier. I'm so tired of this singing bird of Cap trying to save Bucky.

>Spidey villains are technically up for grabs now too
>Shocker will finally be in a movie

Do you think the audience will find that a bit too childish? Like a reverse Avengers?

Well, he couldn't have accomplished what he did without secret help from his comrades of his spec ops days, Erik Josten, Abner Jenkins and Norbert Ebersol.

GOTTA GET BACK

ZEMO A CUTE

>turning Thunderbolts into the Master of Evil/Suicide Squad
"no"

That would be pretty good. On top of that it would actually make them setting up Leader meaningful.

They can make it seem like they had planned on doing this the whole time.

I think you should take the sudden inclusions of Zemo, Spider Man and Black Panther in to play.

These guys have ridiculously miraculous superpowers/skills for AT LEAST 6 months and yet many of the main Avengers are not even aware of them.

Then take into the account the message Vision was discussing during Civil War:
>Everything we do, the stronger we become, invites conflict and conflict invites challenge

That implies individuals with malicious intentions but with impressive superpowers/skills.

I don't think established villains is necessary and especially so with Thunderbolts as they should stick with the Busiek/Nicieza line up with them. At this point however, this means Marvel can introduce ANY villain and be totally cool with it. That in itself is more impressive as it means they don't even need to accommodate origin subplots to their stories any more.

They're going to develop his character so he's more than just an angry dad? Cool

The funny thing is that current Shocker would fit right in with MCU. I feel like he might be the Ant-Man of the villains though.
That means he's the best.

>"no"
It won't be like them, because they're bad guys tryign to be good. These are just bad guys working together for a brief moment to get back at the good guys.

Hell you could even make it more meaningful by displaying their relationship with each other are better than the Avenger's relationships with each other

>That in itself is more impressive as it means they don't even need to accommodate origin subplots to their stories any more.

Oh god, that would be amazing. Giving us new foes and making Zemo the Nick Fury of em all.

Masters of Evil vs. Avengers in Infinity War pt. 1, then Thunderbolts in phase 4.

Are you stupid? The original Thunderbolts are the Masters of Evil.

We'll probably never get a Thunderbolts movie because of GotG and Suicide Squad(Not that there is nothing wrong with those movies.) Meaning we won't have an entire movie just about back guys working together to do harmful shit.

You can really build some laughs having a dumb but lovable dimwit as a villain and Zemo constantly having to get on his ass for being stupid.

Where do Melissa and Karla come in?

Fucking this

I love this idea.

Melissa is a very young radical activist that gets imprisoned for terrorism in the cell next to Zemo and they bond over their philosophies while incarcerated, Karla is the psychologist assigned to Zemo that he convinces helping him break out of the Raft, of course... Maybe that's a bit too Harley Quinn.

Now that's an awesome idea. Seeing how they managed Civil War and how its being raved on about for its darker tone and vicious third act, I can see the villains take more of the spotlight.

The MCU is at a point where there's so many enhanced individuals, magic, cosmic stuff going on in the universe that can just throw as many characters as they want in all shapes and sizes.

Thematically, the Thunderbolts team is completely different from MoE. MoE are straight villains. TBolts is a mix of individuals with different agendas that pushes towards heroism.

TBolts are getting a media push in cartoon and comics right now. Similarly to how GotG got the treatment before its announcement.

In fact, Civil War was created in response to BvS. Regardless if Suicide Squad succeeds or not, it just means Marvel can either:
>jump on the new popular bandwagon
>beat WB/DC at their own game AGAIN

HQ is more randumb. Karla is more manipulative, classy and selfish. At least the Busiek/Nicieza runs.

The Masters of Evil start by gathering a bunch of villains. You have to have the MoE before the Thunderbolts.

>Beetle and Screaming Mimi in ANTS 2

>ANTZ 2: Termite's Revenge

Leader, Klaw, and Abomination are the obvious ones.

Loki is still alive, but he doesn't seem like the type who'd work for Zemo.

Zola could very easily be brought back.

I'm digging the idea of a villain team that's being thrown around.
I'd just like to say that marvel could probably get away with saying Yellowjacket isn't dead, and he could be a part of it.
I don't know why, but I kind of liked him. Seemed like he had the potential to be interesting, I'd like to see him come back.

I hate this idiotic meme, he was a sokovian spec-ops commander in charge of blackops, he was not a "regular" dude.

He was more regular than Loki or Ultron.
And he did a better job of destroying the Avengers than they did.

>In fact, Civil War was created in response to BvS. Regardless if Suicide Squad succeeds or not, it just means Marvel can either:

>WB takes all the risks
>Marvel reaps all the rewards

He was no more regular than Steve is himself

They can just have some be already on the Raft. Like have some former HYDRA goons be already locked up there, like Grim Reaper.

KEK

Red skull would never fit in the Thunderbolts. They would recruit a street level Gillian,(probably from Spider-Man) and they might have new villains during phase three that won't die. I also think Loki and abomination would be better suited for masters of evil rather than Thunderbolts.

There's a long-standing rumor that Infinity War 1 will be the Masters of Evil, so probably that.

It means when they give him the gear they delibritly held back people are going to claim there backpedaling instead of following a plan they had all along

Didn't they kill of Leader in a tie-in comic or something?

Although I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem just ignoring this if they really wanted to use him

Zemo hates supers of any kind, so I doubt it. More likely Thanos will send his squad of supervillains down to capture the Infinity Gems from Earth and Asgard, which will bring the heroes together. The actual fight against THanos will be the second movie.

As far as the tie-in comics go the only one that's been retconned is the prequel to CATFA where it said Steve and Bucky met at an orphanage as kids but Cap's mom lived into his late teens and Bucky has all his family plus siblings.

I feel he needs to be seen in Spider-Man first, be treated as a joke or subplot to spider man but later impress the audience with his powers and character.

After that you could do way more with him, like How Ant Man was so great in civil war cause he was established in his own story first.

how about Claw?

We don't know if Klaw is making it out of Black Panther yet.

I heard Serkis was confirmed for BP already, is that true?

>Avengers Infinity War part 1 is renamed Under Siege

>thinking that aos is still bad.
You missed out of the Lash hype.

Doesn't mean anything, Age of Ultron was nothing like event aside from having Ultron in it.

>Watch 10 episodes
>It's shit
>"Keep watching, it gets good!"
>Watch 20 episodes
>It's still shit
>Watch 30 episodes
>It's STILL shit
No, fuck you.

No unless it is literally the teaser, like have the post credit scene be, oh look this new heroes that the Avengers have inspired defending us after they disappeared (after fighting Thanos) and then at the very least second reveal them to be villains.

The Thunderbolts ARE the Masters of Evil...

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

>in a twist, Thanos dies in Infinity War 1
>Infinity War 2 is renamed Avengers Disassembled
>Scarlet Witch is apparently a ''centric character'' in the story

> I also think Loki and abomination would be better suited for masters of evil rather than Thunderbolts.

In case you didn't know

>""Behold your new masters"

DELETE THIS EDIT PROPAGANDA

People change their minds and he can use them as a means to an end at least in the beginning. Also his hateboner for the Avengers is likely greater than his hate of superhumans

Attaching the original

> YFW This as the post credit scene for IW2

They're re-titling the two movies, and they already said that they're not two parts of a single story. That means IW1 doesn't have to have Thanos as the focus.

I honestly lines this idea of IW being an epic so huge that it had to be released as 2 movies with Thanos at the center.

It's two connected stories, its not like Harry Potter Deathly Hollows or Mockingbird which were one story split into two movies..

So basically, IW1 will set up Thanos but have it's own villain or something?

I get the feeling part 1 is just a mad scramble for the gems, several parties conflicting on how the gems should be used/who should have them. Then at the end Thanos grabs them all in one fell swoop

Possibly. First movie might be about the Celestials and deal with Thanos's backstory and rise to power, intercut with what the Avengers and Guardians are doing. Second movie will be the actual showdown.

He said out of BP. As in who knows if he lives past that movie.

I think the best comparison would be to MGSV Ground Zeroes/Phantom Pain

>We'll probably never get a Thunderbolts movie because of GotG and Suicide Squad
And we will never get another batman movie because batman movies

You failed logic didn't you

Jesus, you can't be serious. He had one job and it ends two minutes later. It was complete bullshit, they couldn't even prolong the fight into the next episode, they had to kill him off right away.

Not if you do dark reign. Which i thinkbis where they are going now that they have osborne

I know, I'm just asking anyway.

I see you never watched Star Trek. Every one of the shows doesnt get good until 30+ episodes in

Klaw is alive... now. Who knows if he'll be by the end of Black Panther.

But by the end of that movie he SHOULD have his sound gun that Zemo could steal to reverse engineer into Songbird's kit.

Klaw may not die but his body will. Hiring Serkis without doing man of soundis dumb so they are using his contortionist skills to make him completely made of sound.