Dude, there is an epidemic of gold digging whores in this country. And every night I put on the news...

Dude, there is an epidemic of gold digging whores in this country. And every night I put on the news, and I’m waiting for someone to address it. Every night, I never see it. You know? And every night I bring up gold digging whores and the whole crowd pulls back like I’m talking about Bigfoot. Right? Like I am saying the Moon is made out of cheese or something. We are talking about whores people. They’re everywhere. How many? How many more great man are going to get chopped in half before we do something? Why is it so quiet in here? Goddamnit I don’t get it. Why is it? Women is it because you think I’m calling you a whore? I’m not calling any of you here are a whore. Okay? So don’t pull back. That’s not fair. If you brought up wife beaters I wouldn’t pull back I get it. There are guys hitting women and it has to be stopped. We’ve got to understand that gold digging whores are wife beaters for men. Yeah they are. Except we don’t have that Rihanna lumped up photo in the end so it’s not obvious. It’s in the eyes, It’s in the lines in your face, it’s in Mel Gibson’s high-pitched voice on the answering machine. “I had to give up my Laker tickets." Right? That is the sound of a man being taken for everything he’s got.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r3XyvYzh_QE
youtube.com/watch?v=r4WQal7L2Cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KILL THE DOG!!!

But Bill just finished a special and his second season Ricky and Morty is in the can, Netflix bux in the mail. He's literally so flush he doesn't even care if he's getting played.

That's why he jokes about his house, he's just pouring money into a ridiculous project because he doesn't know what else to do with it. If he bought a brand-new modern house he'd run out of shit to spend on.

>le sassy black woman

Nia will get half of that in a few years.

>in this country
dude there are vapid chicks all around the world who don't want to work but will exchange sex for a nice lifestyle. it's of the patriarchy that dudes make the money and chicks run the house.

Alright alright, take it easy, lovely. I'll kill the fucking dog.

Can someone actually explain what happen to him?

THE LOVELY NIA, EVERYONE

he's paying the toll

Throw away your drumset, Bill

GUT THAT MUTT

>tfw gf loves Nia

Was scared of dying alone. Said this numerous times on his podcast. Got desperate and asked Nia out who knew him.

His emotions and fear overcame his logic and reason. He is now paying the price by being beaten by her and taken for everything he has.

The nail in the coffin is that he will have a half caste son that will tie him for life and realize he fucked up just like robert de niro.

When they split up he will come back with a new golden age of conedy.

First of all there have been swindlers since the beginning of time male and female. Women or men who end up going down that path were either groomed to be that way I.E. Prince Philip or got thier heart broken so they decided love wasn't real and material things make them happy. Not everyone finds love or they might and that person doesn't love them back and people deal with it in different ways. I mean my own father used to tell me most of the world is made of of takers and if people are stupid enough to get got it's not your fault.

I don't really believe going out there and taking is the right thing to do but I do believe YOU are the one making bad choices if you end up with someone like that and YOU weren't being smart. So it's your own fault. You have to learn how to protect yourself it's part of the natural order and no one is going to do it for you.

>he will come back with a new golden age of comedy.

Not necessarily. He may just be an angry, bitter, ranting old man

Lol sounds like you had a shitty father

>When they split up he will come back with a new golden age of conedy.

He'll be old by then. Old people aren't funny

He always used to say I will never sugar coat anything for you because life sure won't and I am thankful to him because he was right. I feel it better prepared me for life. I mean I'm not some lol using faggot on the internet.

God, I hate you lazy fucks. Who don't you repost good pastas from previous threads?
"Bill is aware of the situation he's in. And these threads get sent to him from time to time, so he's aware of our concerns. He knows a divorce is imminent. He knows it's just a matter of time. But he's trying to document everything so that he has some shred of a chance in court. the guy doing the behind the scenes work of his podcast - Andrew Themeles - has been tasked with scouring the archives for evidence of Nia's spoiled cuntiness. Bill is creating a case file, and I hope it helps him when the divorce happens.

Nia, I know you also read these threads. You will lose in court. And it'll draw attention to the fact that you're a shitty human being. Nobody will want to work with you on any of your "creative projects". You are toxic. Your best option is to file for divorce, accept joint custody of your daughter, and do not ask for a fucking cent of Bill's money."
Billy Boy just giving us the goods. Nia memes now and epic material after divorce.

Imagine his kid growing up to being a sjw feminist person that hates white people.

>wife doesn't want kid
>wife adopts dog without your consent
>don't want it because it's a fucking pitbull
>train it and come to love dog anyway
>wife agrees to have kid
>have to get rid of the dog she bought

It's a daughter, not a son. So Bill is still fucked but at least his offspring will have a decent sexual market value unless she's ugly as sin.

>kid turns 3
>wife decides she wants another pitbull

The most offensive thing about her is the condescending vocal fry that she ends every single sentence she says with.

>I mean I'm not some lol using faggot on the internet.
lies

Who will get the Jaguar when they divorce?

it's brootal

you can tell she is a real dumb bitch too that actually thinks she is smart

wasn't she a waitress or something before she hit oil?

Those are always the greatest comics.

>implying she dont divorce him at the height of his earning and brendan fraser him

She was at one point a waitress but she was fired. She's even rude to wait staff at restaurants despite this.

youtu.be/r3XyvYzh_QE

Love that twitter account

So he'll be BIll Burr again

>The internet lists Burr at 5'10".

>I'm 5'11".

>Worked security at one of his college appearances. Met him after and I was at least 4 inches taller than he was.

Am I six foot three and doctors have been lying to me all this time?

i thought she made him give it away? has it since died?

> if you end up with someone like that and YOU weren't being smart. So it's your own fault.

It’s ok to rip people off and destroy their lives if you can get away with it.

t. a cunt

The genetics from either side aren't looking too good for her chances.

The only thing she'll have going for her is that she'll have a lot of money to spend on sprucing herself up and the fact that mulatto bitches are usually pretty cute if they get white hair.

Yes she just made him give it away. People just like to make that joke about her making him murder it because she's a big bitch but for some unknown reason Bill will do whatever she tells him so it's not even that far fetched.

Gee get a tape measure and find out genius.

That's what you got from that?

Let me guess, single mom household or cuck dad?

My tape measures all say I'm 5'11", but they're all wrong. That's what I'm trying to tell you.

Burr is 5"10" and I literally towered over him.

Come on, stop it. His listed height is probably bullshit, as it apparently it with most male actors (like RDJ).

RDJ is 5'4". Tom Cruise is 5'3". Bill Burr is 5'6". The Rock is 6'3". Hollyjew lies about heights to make people seem larger than life.

No, it went to live on a farm where it gets all the doggie exercise and treats it could ever desire.

This stupid ginger is dead to me!

youtube.com/watch?v=r4WQal7L2Cw

>golden age of comedy.
>angry, bitter, ranting old man

Whats the difference?