youtube.com/watch?v=ehYGEsOAEzI
jollo.org/fen/mp3/fanfare_radio_show_08_06_15.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=bv4Bk7qnX-8&index=5&list=PL79F96F35A8771032
youtube.com/watch?v=JGqTkIoAEPs
davidwebbshow.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chibi Reviews

That one.

I like Savage too. He's an extremely redpilled kike.

Art Bell
/thread

half my brain tied behind my back = i've had a lobotomy

Common Filth

Having more fun than a human being should be allowed.

Also pic related. He interviewed Milo recently on his tv show:

youtube.com/watch?v=ehYGEsOAEzI

Rush and Hannity are great barometers for what the basic bitch contingent of the republican party is thinking.

Adam Carolla

there is no competition

After hearing Tim's impression last week I spent the whole weekend working on my own Alex Jones impression.

Bill Cunningham. 700 WLW

chris cantwell

Haha, you're like, so ADVANCED, bro :^)

Not that fat, pillhead cuck.

The guy that comes right after him.

Savage

Savage Nation

George Noory
I like his watered-down sillier C2C

Forgot pic

Mike Enoch from the Daily Shoa, hands down my favorite.

Sunshine Shitposting is pretty great if you're into #Notallgaters and lizard genocide.

Then the Aussie's Knock Offs show gifted me with some privileged vernacular for picking up girls and it really works.

These guys have hanged my life and shown me the best Moon Man music I've ever heard.

Get on my level faggots.

Tim Conway Jr. Kfi 640 Am.

Mark thompson his co news guy is a twat though.

David Duke.
Northwest Front

Phil Hendrie still have a show? that guy was a riot

Suck it, fruitbowls.

Lars Larson, Conservative Conscious, Ben Shapiro Show, Michael Savage

Savage is my favorite, but can we trust him knowing he's a kike? Serious question.

used to be Boortz, rush now I guess.

the fanfare radio show
jollo.org/fen/mp3/fanfare_radio_show_08_06_15.mp3

boze

been lurking for years, i have never seen anyone say this.

Adam is pretty danm good.

Is Rush with Trump now? Don't leave the house enough to listen to radio.

btw, I cut my hair one a week (buzz cut or shave) and listen to Fresh Air.

GET IN HERE LADS

WE WON

GET IN HERE LADS

WE WON

GET IN HERE LADS

WE WON

GET IN HERE LADS

WE WON

My fucking nigger.

>tfw I grew up listening to George Noory and didn't realize how inferior he was and what a poor replacement he was for Art until after

I still like him though. I listened to Phil Hendrie and Coast to Coast every night in middle school. Good times.

Mark Steyn is bestest guestest host on rush.

Mark Levin

>literally the Bill O'Reilly of radio

For Sup Forums, this is pretty fucking plebeian.

I wouldn't say it's true, (as that can only be determined through polls), but the sentiment is correct. If you think Limbaugh and Hannity are remotely sophisticated, just end it now.

>Is Rush with Trump now?
No fucking doubt?

Make demexit trend on twitter

kek did you hear him go off on Jesuits today

I wanted him to get into that but "nobody cares"

There's only one king of radio ya fucks.

Gotta abide by the Clyde

Savage Nation.

John Derbyshire

is there a rational and calm talk radio star that references unbiases sources when forming their arguments or is it all confirmation bias edgy race to the bottom shit?

Savage is Sup Forums incarnate in a Jew.
youtube.com/watch?v=bv4Bk7qnX-8&index=5&list=PL79F96F35A8771032

Yea Mark Steyn, combo platter of intelligent and biting that makes him great.

closeted pedophile sextourist got away with jerking off the low information rubes for 30 years and made millions off of hate speech, gotta hand it to the fag, how no one outed this toxic fag yet is amazing

O-Qua Tangin Wan and things of that nature my good man

Rush is the only One I need.

Vintage Mark Steyn
youtube.com/watch?v=JGqTkIoAEPs

He's Jewish and he's also banned from the UK. The mixed messages of UK tolerance arrgghhh!

>references unbiases sources when forming their arguments
None. All politics is opinion.
Shows about science are even more biased. I used to listen to Michio, but it became all about his moronic warmist views.

another closeted queen in the Roy Cohn tradition, how is it the right wing has more closeted fags than the catholic church?

1) Comedian Alex Jones
2) Comedian Rush Limbaugh
3) Glenn Beck only to listen to his butthurt and crying

they even speak in memes

the fact you even for a moment considered michio scientifically relevant in any way marks you as an idiot

i know this hurts your feelings but think about it. i say this with no political bias. maybe you are a child in which case i am sorry.

John and Ken on KFI
used to always hear them on the radio when I was in the car with my dad as a kid, just started listening to them again.

Rush is legit good. Listen to him for awhile. I've never heard him make a prediction that doesn't come true.

How about pic related's sorry excuse for a life now that Rato is out

Still miss listening to these fags

>the fact you even for a moment considered michio scientifically relevan
The astrophysicist, not the guy in the park that molests you.
>i know this hurts your feelings
When morons disagree with me? No, that's a good thing.
Tell us more about your feelings, hon.

Grew up building homes with my father while Rush played in the background. The guy is an idiot that just says whatever gets him advertisers. Honestly after listening to some guy rant for hundreds of hours while you are digging ditches I think anyone will hate them.

I like John and Ken better. They stick to politics a little bit more and they don't have Mark either. Conway is a bit funnier though.

>Art Bell
I miss Art Bell on Coast to Coast. George Noory just isn't the same.

michael medbet or something like that. he's cool, i live him

fuuuuuuucking miss those days, period.

>Honestly after listening to some guy rant for hundreds of hours while you are digging ditches I think anyone will hate them.
Anyone who digs ditches instead of getting an education will hate their betters. That's a rule. That's why most leftists hate him.
All you left out is calling him a jew.

East of the Rockies

sniff

Ive only been listening for a year now, but so i cant speak to prior history. But his show is good. He literally predicts everything and it comes true. Example:

He predicted a few weeks back that the DNC was going to roll out mothers of "police shooting victims" and alienate a good portion of their voter base. They released the guest speaker list and sure enough, theyre all there from Trayvon to Michael Brown.

He just has excellent political savvy, I guess you get that from doing a show daily for that long. But Ive never heard him go on rants like the other hosts, I dont know where you got that idea

Rush was always going to support the nominee, and only stayed neutral during the primary.
Hes been upfront from the start, that his focus is beating the democrats.

So yes, of course he supports Trump now.

These guys were the best, fucking siriusxm

ma butt hurtzzz

El Rushbo
Sean Hannity
Mark Belling (1130 WISN)

Hell yes.
>how can George Noory even compete

His Sunday night show is nationwide. I always check it out. He always has someone on debunking BLM.

Real-life Merchant and delusional Cruzlim who sounds like a whiny rat. Shit-tier.

davidwebbshow.com/