Based Japan strikes again

>A knife-wielding former employee killed 19 people and injured 25 at a care centre for the mentally disabled in Japan on Tuesday, in the country's worst mass killing in decades.

>The 26-year-old man later turned himself in at a police station, admitting to officers: "I did it." He reportedly also said: "The disabled should all disappear."

Other urls found in this thread:

cincinnatibell.net/news/read/article/afp-15_dead_in_knife_attack_on_japan_disabled_care_cen-afp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"The disabled should all disappear."

source?

so he wasnt a muzzies?

>mentally disabled

And nothing of value was lost

cincinnatibell.net/news/read/article/afp-15_dead_in_knife_attack_on_japan_disabled_care_cen-afp

damn, his arms are so skinny.

*her

Tell that to his penis

stap

Nip neets btfo

What's up with people on Sup Forums? Whybthebfuck do you guys automatically assume people are traps? Is it because that's your fetish so you tell yourself that to get hard? Or what?

does he even lift?

right, I don't get this obsession, maybe its true what they say that pol is full of fags

I saw anzu in one of my dreams, she was very short.

Not my fault eveyr bitch you fags are into happens to have a cock. Maybe you should ask yourself why that is...

Is it because that's your fetish so you tell yourself that to get hard? Or what?

It is huge news here as you can expect. Too bad he wasn't Muslim though.

IL EST TROP SAUVAGE

>Fags

you're the one posting your faggot trapfu.

It looks like a fish disguised as a human. Fucking repulsive.

so salty

That tranny kid faggot op posts has herpes, I've seen him irl and he has face breakouts all the time. Notice all the really high contrast pictures he takes of himself? Trying to hide his shame, he was raped and contracted multiple viral infections

BASED

ANZU skin is flawless

thid dumb slut gook fanatic isnt hot to me. i respect aaron schwartz more than i care for comingling my genetic material with a dumb retarded weaboo cunt.

thats a man.

>aaron schwartz

he killed himself, what he has to do with anything

LEAF

HONORABU DISPRAY

So was Anzu killed or merely injured in this? I'm assuming she was there because she is in Japan and it took place in a home for the mentally handicapped.

i wish

Anzu is saifu.

Faggots are mentally ill attentionwhores who spam their shit everywhere, what else is new?

>Edgelords on Sup Forums will defend this

Ahahaha when will you faggots grow up.

There are no muzzies in Japan.

NO USE OF MAKING A THREAD ON THIS.

COME BACK IF ANIME SUPPLY DISRUPTS.

Ryƫjin no ken o kurae!

cancer

Is that the Kebab thats trying really hard to be kawaii but is getting the shit beat out of her in Turkey?

I remember watching a J-drama mini-series about a person killing disabled (and elderly) people. The "bad guy" didn't kill that many people though. He didn't kill his victims directly, he did the killings in a more subtle way. Basically his motive to killing the people in such a strange way was to get attention for the sick an elderly. He says the Japanese people don't care enough about sick and elderly people. Then it got pretty heavy on how stupid the bureaucracy is, insane rules and regulations, the inefficiencies of social care etc. Btw he poisoned his victims. It took the detectives ages to get to the bottom of it because he was using some experimental drug that he was siphoning off his doctor friend from the hospital, who was also his mentor.

captcha: hospital edgemont