Mfw I'm just waiting to see this board the day trump loses

Mfw I'm just waiting to see this board the day trump loses

>1 poo by this user

The joy

Wasn't it Trump that was in the lead the last 6 polls?

Same.

The shit will make my whole year.

Clinton victimized your own country. She kept you from being able to defend yourselves from some very serious threats, including aggression from Pakistan.

How could you be such a traitor to your own nation and people? That's utterly disgraceful. You should be ashamed of yourself. This behavior will certainly impact your karma.

One of two things is going to happen.

A. Trump loses

B. Trump wins and doesn't do any of the big things he promised, instead going with the establishment.

If you are expecting anything different and you claim to know how things actually work, you are guaranteed retarded

I want Trump to win but I won't lie: shitposting will be delicious if he loses.

>mfw Indians figure out how to use toilets

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did you come up with this post while pooing in the loo?

People here will be butthurt for a couple of years.
You'll be Indian for the rest of your life.

DESIGNATED

>1 poo has been deposited on your street for this post

POO

SHITTING

Where's Designated Shitting OP when you need him? He's got to rope his fellow poomen in.

The POTUS isn't a dictator, which is why Trump's whole campaign is bizarre.

A majority of the things he claims he will do wouldn't be possible without at least congressional backing. He'd not be able to do any of it on his own.

>mfw I'm waiting to see you faggots the day Trump wins

REKD

even if trump loses I will be happy in knowing that I had the opportunity to vote for him.

This a million times over. Trump won't get anything radical done in office because SCOTUS and Congress won't support him on most of these issues.

Tax cuts, more lax gun regulation, etc? Yes, they'll support him on those, and he'll be Reagan 2.0 because he'll do nothing but compromise and expand government. If you think ANYTHING else is going to happen, you're a fucking moron or a paid shill that has no idea how the USA's government works.

Holy fuck France with the bantz

I'm just waiting to see your ass the day it gets wiped.

Me too, PooInLoo, me too.

The fallout will be glorious, the catalog will be filled with Trump JUST edits and shitposts.
Serves the board right for transforming into the Official Trump Campaign Online Shill Platform.

And I cant wait to see your tears when Trump wins. It will be amazing

kek. fpbp

Honestly, if Clinton's News Network is reporting Trump leading anywhere, then he's already won

>Serves the board right for transforming into the Official Trump Campaign Online Shill Platform.
This
I actually think trump would be better for Canada but holy fuck are his supporters retarded