pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>/sug/ flockdraw:
skycow.us/r/su

Other urls found in this thread:

professordoctorc.deviantart.com/gallery/55683312/Steven-Universe
youtu.be/PQtM1syENmQ
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=54&v=GnB1uAhXHvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whs this colin guy and how do you know hes gonna be a storyboarder now?

the wors Op image edition

>I would crack up gem shards like fucking rock in a test tube right on the boardwalk.

>ETERNAL
>JOBBER

Smokin' the good stuff ja?

Don't forget.

I don't smoke.

Post best gem

he literally said that he loves them to all the gems at least once

Peridot is being benched, likely Lapis to follow.
Fuck sake Sucrose, lazy writing.
I guess those 2 will have Connie level of screentime.

SO

With the Cluster and Malachite out of the way, it seems that Sugar is clearing the stage for something.

I know we have baseball coming up, and I think this is important. It shows that YD is seriously going to do something drastic.

I'm thinking that she'll actually show up during the Town bomb, probably with an entourage or some kind of fleet. It could just a 'localized' invasion, where she sets down a few squads of Homeworld gems to secure the town then just lands and fucks up the Crystal Gems day.

Either way, blowout soon fellow Stalker.

Sure.

thats so cute

We're back, baby!

Don't feed the shitposter

Is it safe?

I cannot find the artist for this one. al;sdkjfoaisjf;laksdmf;l

We're here forever.

Never

You can come out now, they're gone.

Guess I posted this way to late into the old thread but I'm thinking that like the previous title leaks the big one from a few months back is in production order:
Super Watermelon Island (already aired, it's Joe and Jeff, it's also the last episode to have Colin Howard as a character designer, so next episode might be Colin and Jeff instead of Joe and Jeff)
Gem Drill (already aired, it's Raven and Paul)
Barn Mates (obviously Florido and Zuke from the leaks, comes before Same Old World in Production Order because of storyboarder patterns)
Same Old World (all but confirmed Lamar and Katie)
Hit the Diamond (might be the first Colin and Jeff episode)
Steven Floats (Raven and Paul)
Too Short to Ride (Flordio and Zuke)
Drop Beat Dad (Lamar and Katie)
Mr. Greg (Colin and Jeff)
The New Lars (Raven and Paul)
Beach City Drift (Flordio and Zuke)
Restaurant Wars (Lamar and Katie)
Kiki's Pizza Service Delivery (Colin and Jeff)
Monster Reunion (Raven and Paul)
Alone at Sea (Flordio and Zuke)
Greg the Babysitter (Lamar and Katie)
Gem Hunt (Colin and Jeff)
Crack the Whip (Raven and Paul)
Steven vs. Amethyst (Flordio and Zuke)
TBA (Lamar and Katie)
TBA (Colin and Jeff)
Beta Part 1 (Raven and Paul)
Earthlings Part 2 (Flordio and Zuke)
Back 2 The Moon Part 3 (Lamar and Katie)
Bubbled (Colin and Jeff)
The Kindergarten Kid (Raven and Paul)
Gem Harvest (Flordio and Zuke)
Know Your Fusion (Lamar and Katie)
Tiger Philanthropist (Colin and Jeff)
Last One Out of Beach City (Raven and Paul)

This definately isn't entirely accurate to airing order (which differs from production order when they want certain episodes to happen in certain spots AND have a specific team do it) and there might be some other errors (as the season 1B leaks had Secret Team [episode 30 in production order] AFTER Fusion Cusine [episode 31 in production order], and The Message and The Return have opposite board teams than their production codes imply)
Plus Ian's confirmed that not all of the episode names are final

>911
GEMS DID 911

Is Steven a child soldier?

I don't think she hates organic life, I think she just hates earth because of everything it stands for
one of the empire's most embarrassing defeats, a floating war crime if you count all the mutant gems now monsters. She's been waiting for that thing to pop, she could care less for why rose stood up for it, or who she stood for. All she cares is that the empire's elite, perfectly manufactured army lost to a bunch of rag tag gems that had a cause there, and refuses to let go of that.

Being Jasper is suffering.

are you retarded

Riposte, since they were put in at the end of the last thread.

I'm getting mixed messages here.

>colin

oh, that's a new name. I enjoyed the joe/jeff episodes, so hopefully this guy's alright too.

>I-im so upset! Why cant muh homeworld waifu be in every episode ;_;?

Makes sense that Connie's replacement would have the same amount of screen-time.

>one of the townie episodes
>steven is talking to lars and sadie
>they have some stupid problem
>steven thinks up a plan to help them and goes to get peedee
>ralnado stops them from leaving
>wants to question steven about some inane shit
>in the middle of him talking a fucking fist comes out of the ground
>fucking jasper
It won't happen but if it did would you rike it?

>looks again
o-oh. sorry

What episode titles have you the hypest, /sug/?
For me it's Monster Reunion

ARE WE GONNA PLAY D&D?

I guess we don't have enough dialogue to see if the prejudice is ingrained for all organic life or just for Earth.

I still feel like if they were going for that angle, the should have had it be MORE personal, as you described. I got a more clinical, professional dislike which I felt really didn't lend well to future character interactions with her as anything but an antagonist.

Know Your Fusion.

Yes. Townie Traps are best.

There better be more Centipeetle.

Literally everything that isn't the townie bomb shit.

>perishitters get faint glimmers of hope and can not let go of it
I truly feel sorry for you guys since there is no way Steven will ever be with a gem. And those retards posting cuckshit are just as retarded as misha

Agreed, mate.
I love this show to death, but it deserves its lumps just as much as the next show.

How do you know colin taking over? And what about joe?

Hooray for Lapis!

As much as I love making these, I would never actually play with them myself. I'm a bit biased against homebrew, even my own.

I have seen someone in the Roll20 LFG forums trying to start a SU game with my materials though, and felt some real pride

I'm up for some simple draw requests

I would fucking adore a found footage cloverfield style townie episode but it's just Jasper walking around asking for directions and everyone running away terrified

Colin Howard's been character designer since the start (with Danny Hynes being Lead character designer)

Why do you think I'm hype

Sapphire and Ruby in pic related pose?

>Earthlings
>Kiki's Pizza Service Delivery
>Alone at sea
Moderate hype for these.

>Steven vs Amethyst
Man I've been PUMPED for this one for ages. I want to see Steven in some tense combat.
>know your fusion
STEVONNIE WHEN
>last one out of beach city
This is the one I think shit will go down in, so here's hoping for that

professordoctorc.deviantart.com/gallery/55683312/Steven-Universe
Gaze upon ye devils and despair
Or something

youtu.be/PQtM1syENmQ

Statting this shit just encourages people to Donut Steel OC themselves into a shitstorm. How about we stop.

>inb4 it's about Gem Mutants
Peetle is purest gemfu.

Peridot is a walking meme and I love it

suck a dick

I'm looking forward to the episode where Snoop Dogg stops by to see how his old pal Greg is doing and ends up showing the Crystal Gems the Wonders of Weed.

Sorry user. I'm afraid I'm in too deep.

It looks like she's disappointed that she's aroused.

I don't even ship this.

True, but to be fair, no dictator is ever strait with their underlings. I doubt YD, if pressed by one of the millions of peridots for an answer, would give them anything to work with. Hell, if she was so detatched she probably wouldn't care what her underlings call her, so the fact that she got so bent up by being called a clod is a sign that we have someone who, through liberal use of propoganda, has painted themselves as impartial and brilliant, but is in fact a petty, vain and generally emotional autocrat.

So what are we looking at for this bomb? Are we ending on Steven Floats?

>the greenest, dankest meme of all.

Peridot dressed as Milhouse

As long as Peridot and Lapis appear a few times in the townie bomb and regularly hang out with the CG, I wont mind this whole barn thing.

>I love you, Peridot
>Wow, thanks.
>Now I'm going to stay at the barn for the rest of the series and be a glorified side character because the writers are too scared to permanently add a character to the main cast.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with creativity, especially when it produces content.

It's not the worst art, but it's still pretty bad. Too shiny.

Last fall Joe made this poster and it lists colin under the storyboarders, plus colin's twitter describes himself as a storyboarder for SU. Joe's already become a supervising director (starting with When It Rains), and after Ian left (and we're nearing the first episodes sans Ian, though due to how production works his last episode invovled with outlines is still a ways off) Aleth Romanillos returned to the show as a Character Designer

>Anonymous
Huh? If I select text from name, date/time box and then click on post number it will be copied into comment? Never know that was a feature.

I request Lapis being shy and saying "F-fusion?".

Steven eating doritos in front of peridot (Peridot crys)

Why would they do that? Lapis hates the CGs and Peridot is indifferent to living with them.

gb2CWCVille, Sonichu.

If Peridot isn't featured in Too Short and Lapis isn't in Kiki's Delivery Service I'm throwing an autistic fit.

>too short to ride is prob Zuke and Hilary
GEM HIJINKS queens!
Will it be as shippy as log date?

Yellow Diamond coming over to Steven's house on Saturday for dinner.

Weak op user
Youre using super outdated pasta

You didnt even add the new promo that just dropped

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=54&v=GnB1uAhXHvY

Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who is the bestest gem of them all?

AND IM TRYING TO KEEP

was thinking the same thing mate. I don't think Lapis is really hostile at all to the CG at this point, she even plays baseball with them.

Lurk moar new fag.

I still stand by my statement.

Just causes she agrees to playing baseball doesnt mean shes all buddy buddy so th them.

I want to pat you on the back or give you a hug for this post.

L O V E it, plus kek.

She really is. I want to see her do a whole feral child routine. Complete with hissing at people when Steven tries to introduce them.

No

I like that their skirting the issue of a confrontation in Same Old World by having the CG fuck off before she wakes up.

LION AROUND

>this will happen soon

DIAMONDS

Is full of disgusting peasants

I really hope we get a moment like this in the show

I want to see at least one of the diamonds manipulate Steven. Use his good trusting nature against him.

Of course we're just going to get OOOOH GRUMPY YELLOW DIAMOND MAKES THE SILLY FACE so I don't have high hopes

please tell me Peridot isn't gonna be staying at the barn permanently, that would just be wierd

Outdated faggot.
Plus you can't say no to Garnet.