What is your dad like Sup Forums?

What is your dad like Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhPWt318OFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll let you know OP as soon as he gets back from the gas station.

Nigga detected

You don't have to be black to be a nigga

Gone
and I'm not even black

he's an old man now so very different from what he used to be like. Happy and easy going now.

But until he was about aged 55+ he was;

iranian father

>very serious
>short tempered
>yell at me over minor things
>very principled and was big about following the rules/laws and obeying authority
>very focused on kids getting education and doing sports
>enjoyed Mr Bean, Hogan's Heroes, Faulty Towers
>enjoyed gardening
>hates arabs, zionists, us and british government

now he's just a happy old man that's retired and spends the day in the garden and the afternoon watching tv drinking a beer

2nd nigga detected

retired at 57 after selling business, based af, can make and fix anything

Dead.

Is that "us" as in USA or "we, the Iranians?"

What does he think of the current Iranian regime?

Great guy, climbed all around the world, experienced outdoorsman, phenomenal carpenter and a good parent. However he also has borderline personality disorder, is a terrible husband and awful with finances. He hates working and just scrapes by saving up for month long canoe trips up north for the summer, and then barely subsisting for the rest of the year. My mom pays the mortgage fornthe hiuse even though they are seperated and live apart. At times she even helps him with bills.

He's pretty cool. Not alcholohic, not degenerate, plays guitar and was a jock when younger. Also right-leaning.

I went to Star Trek 3 with him yesterday. He's a pretty cool guy who's voting for Trump

A violent, lazy drunk. We ended up throwing him out of the house when i was 16. I'm afraid to form any relationship because i'm terrified that i might end up being like him.

A hardworking drunk who never wanted kids yet kept creaming inside women.

My dad is deeply religious, even moreso than me.

I know he has a good heart tho

A normalfag in every sense. Luckily my mother's Ashkenazi genes carried me to my 132 IQ

Based. Alpha as fuck. Nicest, smartest guy I've ever know. Best Dad I could have ask for.

He was a great guy. He was very strong, but also loving and compassionate. He was involved with the Unions and was a leader of men. He was fun to be around, women loved him, but he was also very respectful of them. He had tons of friends.

When he died over 300 people showed up at his funeral. He was the best friend I ever had, and my biggest supporter.

Too many feels bro.

After 2012 he essentially said "fuck this" and just writes in the top republican candidate.
He likes to be left alone so any force that messes with his shot (obamacare fucked up his insurance rates, management, etc) he gets pissed at it.

A leftist Bern victim who's still stuck in the 70's, gets all his political news from shows like the Daily Show, is a proud welfare queen, and a literal cuck. I really wish I was exaggerating.

vietnam vet, has PTSD and I actually had a great convo with a iraq and afghanistan war vet on Sup Forums about how to cope with his PTSD. He was a salesman after the war, raised me and my brother on 3 rules
>Treat people the way you want to be treated
>If someone hits you hit back twice as hard
>the saddest thing in life is wasted talent
Coached every sport I was ever in, wether it be football, basketball or baseball. When I started playing football and basketball in school I was always a little uncomfortable cause my father wasnt the coach, But I obviously learned to get used it. He is ultra conservative and hates drugs and hippies and swearing. Drinks beer and used to always kiss me goodnight and say "See you tomorrow buddy, Sleep tight, dont let the bed bugs bite!" Im 23 and have an internship with wells fargo with a possible opening in denver but dont know if I can go because of my fathers condition with PTSD. He woke up weeks ago just screaming fuck and saying "Get it together bobby" and a week before that ran to bathroom just kinda sweating and panting. I love him so much Sup Forums and I know you all would too.

And hes pro-trump

He's as good as I can hope to be. My mom who raised me is probably a worse person. My father lives with a new wife for some odd 20 years now, he's an airplane technician supervisor, and for some reason was able to put up with my mom's shit for years. Don't get me wrong, I love her, but her flaws are very apparent. Anyway he flew me out across the country with my brother for many years to see him after she brought us out east, and I have had a lot of great experiences because of it. He may not have been there, but I don't think it's necessarily his fault, and he tried his best given the circumstances. All in all, he's a person I can aspire to be.

based

USA. I think he's a little happier that there's a nuclear deal and all the rhetoric about war with iran is disappearing.

he also hates the Iranian government too, more now than before since we've made some recent trips back and he has spoken to people about what life is like under the theocracy and the problems they deal with. He's made various trips back since the Revolution so has been able to see things change every several years or so.

he hasn't got issue with american people or british people, that's not very common among iranians but hating their governments is pretty common

Dead.

He's been there, done that, and now retired.

You can ask him about anything and anywhere.
He can recognize which country a person is from and which region from that country they were from.
He knows how do work and repair any equipment.
Based.
Taught to care about family the most.

My father works for the DEA.

>Mfw I grow pot in his house and he doesn't even know

But I live in Colorado so there is nothing he can do about it even if he did find out

your father sounds based

fuck man don't get your old man in trouble

Angry man but very wise. Was a chronic drunk for about a decade but worked hard the whole time, both at home and at work. Wouldn't think twice about beating the shit out of us for the littlest thing. I think he had emotional problems from his childhood and hadn't dealt with them properly.

He was also a wheeler dealer type and often bought things cheap from 'contacts' and would sell them to other contacts. He had all of the video nasties that got banned in Britain, somehow.

He's a lot more chill and funny now but still pissed off a lot.

A HR manager for a big company here. He's wise from meeting a fuckton of people.

Also he's against uncontrolled immigration so that's a plus in Sup Forums's eyes

ex-military. was strict but fair. high energy and a good friend of mine.

Thanks bro, He doesnt feel that way and Im trying to convince him that he is great even though his depression just doesnt seem to go away.

Buried his youngest brother. This year he discovered that my grandfather actually had a secret son, my father's half brother. He only learned this after his half-brother's death. My dad has raised six children, spends $100 bills like $1 bills. I'm very grateful.

Functioning alcoholic. Really nice though. He is just sad like me. Says he's proud of me all the time.

bro, everyone has shat on the US military for ages, myself included. Tell him a kiwi kike thanks him for his based Kebab Removal

He's a sweet and loving father but a bit of a cuck politically. We just avoid that and get along well.

Paleoconservative, #NeverTrump, cuck who seriously believes that the police are racist and that a good work ethic and a firm handshake is still enough to get you a job.

Pros
>hates niggers and mudslimes
>trump supporter
>combat veteran
>alpha as fuck
>excellent provider all my childhood

Cons
>very mean, hard to talk to
>dude weed lmao
>his favorite show is everybody loves raymond

resourceful, incredibly handy, hard-working, stoic, tidy, the list goes on.

A hard working, self reliant, respectable man of his word. I have a great dad.

Tosser

Wow look at that tiger's teeth

now THAT'S a tiger!

Drunken idiot, but kindhearted. Screwed his life up too many times to count.

Jew

Is he under medical/psychiatric care I hope? If not, he should be. He could really get some help.

Das ist ein Löwe, Junge.

haha, its not even that. Its that he thinks that his job was a joke and that he is a failure in life and that he couldnt provide a big house (I grew up in a really rich part of jew york outside of the city) and that he couldnt afford all these nice cars my friends had. He is the equivalent of robin williams, puts on a happy face and a smile only to return to depression. He doesnt care about the shatting on, he wasnt shat on since everyone from his home town respected the guys who were drafted. He isnt that violent and Has only ever hit me and my brother, He would only hit someone else if he had to.

Strict, stubborn, short temper but never abusive

Very hardworking, loyal to serve family in any way, always offers sound advice but never imposes his will on others, gives no fucks about what people or relatives do but offers rational, logically thought out opinions on a given situation

a drunk but he's worked his ass off all his life. cigarettes and alcohol (heart problems) killed his dad at 42 so at 54 hes outlived his father a good bit already. hes redneck and crazy as shit but hes my dad. we just went fishing sunday morning he caught a big blue cat im talking like 7 lbs and gave it to an old black man on the shore who looked like he was fishing for his dinner.

Same, except he lied instead of drinking

You think he doesn't know...lol

He's basically full JUST but still married

Don't marry Hispanics they all turn into wrathful goblins.

Dead, cancer took him. Asked for me and brother before he died but, literally only ever saw him once in my 22 years at the time so, didnt care enough to go. So dead, he is very dead.

Drunken cuckservative posing as libertarian.
He neglects his children, often hides in his den to play DnD online or CIV III.
If he's not doing that, he's dumping his military knowledge on anyone who asks a basic question and refuses to let them go.

For 25 years, he's watched Ken Burns Civil War and World at War 3 times a year. I could recite the entire thing.

He has a therapist cause the VA doesnt help. The closest one is in another state and my dad doesnt want to travel that far. He isnt violent or contemplating suicide, he just has some bad dreams and talking to the therapist helps him. Thanks for the concern though :)

Without men like him, I'm not sure we would have had the chance to destroy leftism and islam forever

Dead due to high bloodpresure

Thanks bro, Appreciate it :)

Hahahahah your probably a nigger and thats the joke

idk, he's like spying on raytheon or something.

keeps telling me I need an ATS security clearance.

i keep telling him i already do.

then he's like show me your badge.

pic related, its my badge.

Regardless of what your relationship was, denying the provider of your life his last wish, which was merely to see you a last time ...

Disgusting.

This

My dad is a hardcore anti jap chinese commie. All he does is watch chinese drama shows that depict how heroic china was during their war against Japan

Beutiful map! Like how it should be :)

Works for a pharma company. Used to be athletic and a radio announcer. Can identify a commie at first glance.

Hates Obama's and Hillary's guts. Understands why Trump does things the way he does. Thinks Duterte might go ballistic on us, but believes will still do a far better job at running the Failpenis than the last president.

He's a good ol' boy who hates niggers just like me.
youtube.com/watch?v=IhPWt318OFM

Mild redpill
Was blue collar union worker
Left to start his own business
Initial business not so successful
Second business great
Hes his own boss and lives a better life than me because of it.
Why do you ask op?

My father works nonstop usually 60 hour work weeks, after he is out of his office he takes clinic hours on the weekends

when he gets home he needs to find something to fix if nothing in the house needs to be fixed he'll start shuffling furniture around or checking his car oil

the man is a machine the only time i see him sit down and relax is when theres a yankees game on tv

i imagine Trump must be exactly like this

a bipolar commie fuck face. my mother and i left him after he had beaten her for days. years later he found out our phone number and harassed us until we got it changed. the fucker even called my middle school and told them my mom abused me.
i havent seen or talked to him in 9 years and dont plan to.

My dad was a bit like Ned Flanders in a way

Very intelligent and hard working. patient but firm at the same time. successful in life (now an exec)

Still very bluepilled on all political matters tho, plus he was Christian who taught us to turn the other cheek rather then stand up for ourselves, didn't do a good job of preparing us for the real world. I followed his example for the first 18 years of my life thinking that The world would reward me for being the good guy when in reality it just got me fucked over and used by everyone.

I don't want to resent him because he's been a great provider my whole life (helped pay for my college), plus he hardly ever hit us (and whenever he did he felt like shit afterwards), but still....

Said like a slimy liberal cry baby.

Get out

My dad forced me to beat a young kaffer from the local village when I was young. The kid was about my age and crying, but I had to beat him. He looked at me and said: "the kaffers would ruin everything", and he told me where to hit him and kick him. After that, my mum was fucking furious, we were on his farm, can't remember exactly when but it was before Mandela was released.

I feel guilty when I say it, but I know I have to be honest.

He's a fucking loser with no direction, and he blames all of his problems on every one else around him.

I never want to be anything like him.

Just interested recently moved in with my dad at 19 and hardly know him.

A drug addicted paleskinned spaniard who skipped out on me until I was 18, had other kids, took good care of two of the girls, made another one like me while he was on worse drugs than when I was conceived and left the kid and it's mother like he left me and mine.

Then came back when I turned 18 and tried to bribe me with gifts and money into having a relationship with my half siblings and him. I refused it all and haven't contacted him since. I'm 22.

That's your future user. Just accept it. I never thought I would be like my dad but as I get older I look more and more like him and have more and more of his mannerisms.

I'm glad to hear this, thanks user and blessings to your Dad. Vietnam was appalling.

My Dad had PTSD from WWII. Similar stuff, nightmares or insomnia, and a weird symptom: he lost his ability to hand write after the war, his hand would seize up. There was nothing wrong with him neurologically. He died in '98. He had mental issues his whole life, struggled with schizoaffective disorder (which is like a "greatest hits" medley of schizophrenia AND bipolar disorder.) But he still earned two masters' degrees, taught school for many years, worked as an actor and an RN, yeah, a male nurse when it wasn't okay for men to be nurses. He was terrifying at times, especially when he would hallucinate or when he would fly off the handle, but he was also very kind and loving. Incredibly intelligent, imaginative, creative man and also very funny and goofy. You could talk to him about anything as long as you didn't trigger him somehow. He was open to about any kind of thought. Loved stories, told them great too. Like my Mom, he was a WWII era Civil Rights Democrat who went red in the 80s when he felt the Democrats had changed in ways he didn't support.

He would be so disgusted if he could see what the Dems (and neocons) are up to now. I so wish I could talk to him about it because his observations would be hysterical.

He was a difficult guy but I miss him a lot. Long after he was dead, a Navy friend of mine suggested the reason for the hand writing problem. Basically, my Dad was a medic during the war. He was first with the wounded guys, and he had to triage them. So he had to make life or death decisions, and the horror was that you might decide some guy couldn't be saved and be wrong, and a guy would die because of you. The medic doing the lookover would basically hand write "save" or "hopeless" on a card and put it with the wounded guy. After teh war, my Dad had a breakdown and was hospitalized. When he got better, he still couldn't write. Get it?

the man never cared to see him in his entire life.
you abandon your kids, you die in isolation.

there's nothing wrong with that.

Has a solid job as an electronic engineer, makes just over $100k a year, got to where he is by dropping out of college and making connections and networking on his own

Can either be a fun, relaxed guy you'd like to have a beer with, or an emotional asshole who puts the blame on whoever else is in the room, there is no in between.

Is also an establishment liberal shill who voted for Obama twice and is currently supporting Hillary.

my greatest fear is that what you're saying will happen to me.

Jesus I hope not.

There was no relationship. This relationship was non existent.

Commie Jew from NYC.

Cool guy though. Great dad. Just garbage political opinions. He once weirdly took the moral side of the axis when we were talking about wwii, and stated that they often treated POW better than allies.

I told him that if the axis won we'd both be ash, which I think made him reconsider.

I don't know how in touch he is with politics these days, but he's a great guy a great dad.

dead

was a nice guy, mom was not nice to him. I was a neet for 3 years or so and I made it hell for my mom. She has a bf and I always take bfs side when she gets bitchy, I try to treat her as shitty as I possibly can while maintaining a relationship so I can make up for my dads cuckedness and not take shit from her or her friends or her mom.

I just wished my dad had figured it out.

Black and autistic, just like me.

I don't know. I really miss my dad. He left when I was 10.
When I was growing up he gave me a lot of discipline and respect. He was my little league coach. He made sure I brushed my teeth, cleaned my room, and was responsible. He was smart and kind but very tough. I wish he never left. 17 years later and I'm still broken.

Racist dude who lives in a van with his dog. He's great.

My dad spent a huge part of my life just at work, leaving me and my sisters with our mother who had anger problems. He made a lot of money and allowed us to live very comfortably, at the expense of not seeing him often. When he was at home, he would spend most of his time reading the newspaper, on the computer, or eating. When I was really young, he would play video games and let me watch and help him through the levels. Now he cannot go to sleep unless he is watching a show or listening to a podcast. Before he got his high-paying job, he worked at a very well know libertarian magazine, where he met my mother. He was always quiet about his political views, allowing his wife to talk over him spouting her racist beliefs and conspiracy theories. My older sister was his favorite, clearly, and I think he just ran out of energy for me and my sister.

He sounds like a cliché dad

Grew up without a father. Severe emotional and anger issues. Use to beat me but stopped when he realized that he had become the man he hated. Now we have a good relationship. We love each other in our own way, although my mother is one true love in my life. My dad fell off of our roof last week. I was so scared that he was going to die. That was the moment I realized that no matter what I will always love my parents.

>Using the word racist unironically.

my grandfather was in world war 2 also, and didnt (for some reason) suffer from any PTSD after fighting in the battle of the bulge, hurtgen forest or parts of germany. I never understood why he didnt, he and my father talked about 2 weeks ago about it and it was the first time My grandfather talked to my dad about the war and everything he did. They both really opened up, and my grandfather at 90 years old told me he no longer views his son as his son, but as a man. My grandfather told me he couldnt contemplate ever not seeing him as his boy, but now he finally understands. Thank you so much for those kind words and the story of your incredibly brave father. My grandfather and your father were very much alike politically as well :). If you dont mind me asking, how old are you exactly, you must be my fathers age if not a little younger or older.

Also pic related is grandpa

my dad is the same way. he's a great guy, but it used to be hard to be around. the man works non-stop and can't relax.

he's mellowed out some in the past few years though. He's really into cycling now, so we ride together almost everyday. usually 30+ miles, and he's in his 60s...

one of the best people I know though. of all the people I know, he's probably had the most positive influence on my life

Where I grew up peoples fathers didnt really have any emotion and worked in the city, my dad worked at home and is as nice as can be. Outside of NY though he sounds very cliche lol

Idiotic,inventive,bipolar,emotionally red pilled

>Heavy Drinker and Smoker, still going strong.
>Car and military nut.
>Red pilled as fuck and openly wants Trump to win.
>Crack shot, first time clay pigeon shooting he hits 18/20. I can never beat him on a firing range.
>All that's important is family.
>Dog lover

lägg dig

mean and moody. Hes got about 50+ years of experience on me though and very obviously knows what hes doing, so i aint blaming him