what a boss

>pink hair meth whore
U G A N D A
G
A
N
D
A

"Skinny dude" clearly walks into the bigger guy's path and puts his hands up, if he didn't expect things to get physical; he should've stayed the fuck out of the way.

What's the context of this anyway?

Yeah. The left would totally win in another Civil War.

What is happening in America?

Why are libs so weak bros?

manlet detected

youtube?

also is that a conservative black dude punching a liberal white dude?

Hippie status: REKT

this webm keeps baffling me, was there a previous altercation between the two? did the leftist fella think he was just gonna push the mohawk bro away or something?

i mean good lord i just can't imagine what he was thinking, he just tried to put up some jutsu or something i don't get it. was he trying to guard his fucking stomach?

who was in the wrong here?

Why are Conservative girls so superior brehs?

Why is that proud Person of Colour attacking one of their allies? Can't they see that they're SAVING them from Drumpf?

Are americans really this fucking retarded?

>that zipper placement

Heh, he'll never get passed my SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN NO JUTSU. WHAT THE FUCK POLICE

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic. No one actually thinks a bunch of lanky balding cuckolds would win in a civil war.

this thread proves how america got brainwashed by identity politics, it's genuinely embarrassing.

She doesn't care about politics, she's just not special enough to stand out in the twitch camwhore world so she settles for alt-reicher beta orbiters instead.

>Trying to block The Iceman

kek. He's lucky he didn't get superman punched

Should've teleported behind him, rookie mistake.

>body builder can beat up someone half their size
>to neckbeards this is somehow a feat

SEETHING

Is this the power of the alt-right?

>getting this buttflustered that Conservative Women are qt wife material while (((liberal))) """women""" either have a penis or rainbow hair

CAN'T. STOP. WINNING.

>that
>a bodybuilder
I guess to leftists anyone above 5'5 120lb looks like a bodybuilder

DELET THIS
LIEBRUL!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, she couldn't possibly be conservative or pro-Trump. And they say we're the sexists.

HI YAH

>communist libweenies try to stop Working Class Conservative Male
>get BTFO
>i-i-its b-because he l-lifts ;_;

Sad!

>Should've teleported behind him, rookie mistake.
BEST POST

wait that was a dude?

So satisfying

soviet communist infiltration of the usa in the 50s and 60s finally coming to fruition

whiteknighting is ok if they're le epic based & redpilled!
played like a fiddle loser, it's no coincidence that every single one of your "conservative women" are 6/10 and strangely have no history of an interest in politics prior to le gamergate

Shouldn't yall be in outside shoveling that Russian snow away?

>zipper on crotch of pants

really makes me think

why is the right so violent?

Wait, whos the whiteknight, the guy defending Liberal women, or the one defending Conservative women?

>Antifa talks up the virtues of violence and says it's a legit tool of expression
>Antifa cries bloody murder when one of their own gets punched

wew

i love it when /r9k/ gets rectal ragnarok'd

because the left almost in their entirety refuses to accept anyone who isnt in their group and wont ever debate or talk to people outside of their group in a real manner

what the fuck, did he think this X block was gonna work
this is what happens if you watch too much anime

Actions have consequences, retard.

Don't block someone's path, throw elbows at them, and expect to not catch a fist to the face.

I hope more people start standing up to their bullshit. Protest all you want to, but don't touch other people and don't block them from moving.

Shouldn't you be wearing your tinfoil hat, Cletus?

Sup Forums literally does exactly the same thing though
>le day of the rope kill all femikike nazis!!
>WTF /our guy/ got hurt antifa cowards!!!

>somehow now rednecks are Sup Forumss boogie man

>whiteknighting

Naw, those are the commie good goy bootlickers doing their ruling class masters bidding

>Breath of the Wild combat.gif

This has got to be the most satisfying webm ever.

I know he didn't, but I really wish that fucker got permanent brain damage from that shot.

ugh ikr. Gross!
lmfao that post was 100 pham

Why is everyone assuming that the big guy is a conservative and the little guy is a liberal?

The roles could very well be reversed

Younger millennials and Gen Zer's never learned to handled the bantz and are now LARPing out their internet troll personas IRL

lmao if she was on twitch she would be raking in several grand a day

does the liberal delusion ever end?

>assuming
youtube.com/watch?v=0HCR1QR4zMU

>somehow MUH RUSSIAN HAXXORS aren't a tinfoil hat tier conspiracy

Better put on that tinfoil hat Cletus, before dem Russians hack your brain

god damn look at that piece fly off

dont talk to me chinless loser

don't worry he already had brain damage before that

>saigo ni o kotae shi masu kore ha watashitachi no saigo no kettou

>Portland
Of course it is

Because of reality. Confident people that can handle their business are almost always conservative. Screeching effeminate retards that act aggressive and then scream bloody murder when it backfires are almost always liberal. That's just a proven fact.

>the president gave secret info to the russians just a few days ago
>somehow this is conspiracy

Fake news as well I bet?

>no proof of russians behind the hacks at all

What about Teddy Roosevelt?
Progressives weren't always like that

>RYUUJIN NO KEN WO KURAE!!!!!

f-fuck off you cuck NIGGER, TRUMP WON MAGA !!

you

>russian photographer takes a picture
>EMPEACH DRUMPFY NOWWWWWWW!

The delusion of this Conspiracy Theorist holy shit. Literally Russian Dressing tier

Yeah, we're at the point now where the president is opening telling the Russians our state secrets. No hacking needed.

How is this Sup Forums related?

>mfw live in Oregon

>mfw Portland is a constant shamefur dispray

that's right, there is no way a woman could have her own political opinions and thoughts right? Very progressive and liberal of you.

fuck off commie

Who needs facts, reason, logic, evidence, or suspects when you have a tinfoil hat?

#NotMyDrumpf

>BREAKING at WaPo: Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

lel

>That's just a proven fact.
It is this arrogance that will be the downfall of the alt right.

Not really.

Antifa defends Mudslime rape gangs in England, Sup Forums triggers your Tumblr ass by electing muh Drumpf. Your typical two sides of the same coin bullshit doesn't work.

How is this your post?

from what part of my post did you deduce that i am a "liberal" sorry i just think beta orbiters are pathetic

>Sup Forumstards dismiss confirmed undisclosed leaks between the Trump campaign and the russian state as baseless hysteria
>meanwhile they believe pizzagate is real and theyre uncovering the elite pedophile rings in DC

fatty

you

>Washington Post

And they never lie, do they?

so thi sis the power of alt-right

woah

This guy touches a lot of vagina.

CALLED IT

Fake news again!

>le vague DAY OF THE ROPE meme mention with zero context or understanding is equivalent to vigilante headhunts

Seriously guys we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I can't wait for another Civil War. i'm going to kill so many fucking leftists. Its clear that we can't coexist with each other anymore

What rhymes with 8 years? Your Tears

>Washinton Compost
>bat shit conspiracies

Yep, sounds about right

Can you delete your image? its very rude to our Sup Forums drones

So does the right only like niggers when they're violent?

Russia is our ally

>The bearded dude with glasses using the force to get the guy with the green jacket