Twin Peaks hype!

Who else here hyped for dis? I am so hyped, I am lit in strange gels and shot in awkward camera angles.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/entertainment/hazels-brutal-murder-was-all-but-forgotten-until-she-inspired-twin-peaks/2017/05/10/b0d064a4-31dd-11e7-8674-437ddb6e813e_story.html?utm_term=.e9ca0bb42d7e
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/twin-peaks-david-lynch-kyle-maclachlan-revivals-secretive-nature-1003341
youtube.com/watch?v=fOX_THbcyrk
youtube.com/watch?v=MLphwS1_lcM
youtube.com/watch?v=UCHtSvgoHxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I am lit in strange gels and shot in awkward camera angles.

Not even how Lynch's films look though. That's a promo photo shoot he likely had nothing to do with setting up, and since when does he use weird angles?

well, that angle specifically is not strange at all, but the gels are.

i mean, green and red is pretty strange. but lynch uses pink gels in interior wonky daylight shots.

why aren`t you hyped user?

Anywhere a bong can watch season 3 online when it comes out?, I don't mind paying for something

torrent it ya fuckin bong!

Didn`t know that the murder of Laura Palmer was based on an actual murder of some slut.
>washingtonpost.com/entertainment/hazels-brutal-murder-was-all-but-forgotten-until-she-inspired-twin-peaks/2017/05/10/b0d064a4-31dd-11e7-8674-437ddb6e813e_story.html?utm_term=.e9ca0bb42d7e

Logs, coffee, percolator, Tibet, cottonballs....these are things I know.

We normies love Twin Peaks...just like you.

Op here. I am not a normie. All the normies I know hate my pure, beautiful and truthful love for twin peaks. Fuck you for being a 9gageek with all your memes of men with hats and thick glasses. You are scum and deserve to die a painful death.

BOIPUCCI BOIPUCCI BOIPUCCI BOIPUCCI BOIPUCCI BOIPUCCI BOIPUCCI BOIPUCCI BOIPUCCI BOIPUCCI BOIPUCCI BOIPUCCI BOIPUCCI BOIPUCCI BOIPUCCI BOIPUCCI BOIPUCCI BOIPUCCI BOIPUCCI BOIPUCCI BOIPUCCI BOIPUCCI BOIPUCCI BOIPUCCI BOIPUCCI BOIPUCCI BOIPUCCI BOIPUCCI BOIPUCCI BOIPUCCI BOIPUCCI BOIPUCCI

Literally no one in real life is talking about this. I'm happy and upset about it at that same time. I mean, at least there aren't any obnoxious bandwagon fans with shit taste talking about it.

TWIN PEAKS IS SO COOL. WE LOVE ALL THE MEME CHARACTERS!

WHO WANTS DONUTS?

>no one in real life is talking about this
Exactly. Best feeling ever. That is why I am asking this here user! Why are you not hyped???

I want your mama's donut user.

Oh, I'm pretty hyped. I've been re-watching lately. I just can't sit through any scenes with Ben and Jerry or the shitty Catherine story line. I just fast forward those scenes.

Yeah. Good way to do it.

>watching (((Twin Peaks)))
>1991+25

Only scene I fast forwarded through was the biker and that rich whore scenes. I like Ben!

I feel like the whole show had lots of shit.

This board is going to be unbearable come Monday isn't it?

It will be even worse if a studio drops some big trailer on the same day...

Ben is the quintessential businessman, an absolute POS who cares of nothing but the bottom line (aka: the money). Why you fast forward his scenes is a mystery. Especially since he goes through such a funny (and historical) tranformation. He is also central to the plot.

you can subscribe to Showtime online now just like HBO

checked, kys and fuck off capeshit fan
>s

I've scene it all before so I figure there's no point in watching it again. I doubt he'll be too involved in the revival. Is he even part of the cast? I'd be curious to see if they revisit the whole Donna paternity thing, though.

He didn`t die and I dunno if he is part of the cast. What is the point of knowing so beforehand? That would ruin it!!! I hope he is tho. I wanna be surprised, I guess. But as far as what I've read, over 30 actors from original series signed up for a return.

I rly hope he comes back :_;

So cool that all episodes were directed by Lynch himself. That, by itself, is a gift to all Lynch fans out there.
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/twin-peaks-david-lynch-kyle-maclachlan-revivals-secretive-nature-1003341

I'm happy about that. I wonder if it's the last we'll see of Lynch. He said last week that he's done making movies. It would be super cool if he'd direct an anthology series or something (e.g., Fargo or True Detective).

A few years back he said that arthouse exists only in TV now. He's not that old, so I'm a little hopeful. Martin Scorsese is still making shit and he's a few years older.

Fuck dude. I re-watched TP this wkend, of a very old DVD pack I had, and the film ISO screams FILM!!!! So beautiful that it reminded me of when Laura's mother heard that her daughter is kill. I look forward to what David can do with digital, and how he eventually masters the medium, but I think he is pretty much done with our times (and the end of his, aka RIP FILM).

Kek. Go buy you log at your local tinderplaystation "hobby lobby" shop.

Now be kind and go KYS.

You know what the real sad part is? It's that some people can`t watch TP because of how... "slow it is". That literally translates to HEY I CANT WATCH THIS BC I AM USED TO LOTS OF CUTS AND 2-3SEC SHOTS AND MORE CUTS AND NOTHING LEFT UNEXPLAINED BC SO MANY CUTS CUTS CUTS!

FUCK THOSE PEOPLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You can easily remedy this by putting the video on 5x speed. I do this with some of the shows I just want to get over with.

>t. iron man x-man dedpool man fan

How is Sup Forums not above the reddit-tier capekino shit? HOW, anons? HOW????????

How's Annie Sup Forums?

I would fukrap laura palmer 10/10 times.

Twin Peaks is shit boring and pretentious, meaningless

go back to capeshit reddit, buy some capeshit dildos and use them to KYS faggot bitch

Norma best girl

I'm starting my rewatch marathon tonight

The second season was so bad. So freaking bad. So unwatchably bad. What hope do I have that the new season will be good?

Fucking plen

Audrey > Laura > Shelly > Annie > Norma > Maddy > Lucy > Josie > Lana > Catherine > The Log Lady > High School Nadine > Crazy Nadine > Donna

No it wasn`t. Sorry it didn`t live up to your 3-sec cut cape kino shit. KYS you fucking faggot.

The first half of the second season is on par, if not better, than the first, and the finale is the best episode of the whole series. The slump in between the resolution of the Laura Palmer murder and the finale is a step-down in quality, but nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be.

The second season only got lame when Lynch and Frost took a step back from the show. They cowrote every episode of the new season, and Lynch directed every episode.

Audrey is fine and all but Sherly Lee is better woman

>but nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be.
Agreed. Also, threadly reminder that people judging the "slump" in quality are all normies.

Audrey is best girl but Sheryl Lee and Madchen Amick are both better than Sherilyn Fenn.

Best chen is Mädchen.

after seeing fwwm I'm inclined to agree.

>high school Nadine that low
I will never understand this. I always thought she was kinda cute, and her delusion made her even cuter.
Better than Log Lady and Josie at least, come on

But Annie's aged the best of all of them

>implying you wouldn't fuck the Log Lady

>tfw ywn cuddle with Graham

Nadine scenes were so painful to watch that I'm glad she isn't returning. Nothing of value was lost.

1st for Lucy is a babe

Nadine isn't coming back????? WTF?????????!!!!!

She is returning.

Nadine is fine, though, especially in Lynch directed episodes.

>he doesn't know
:)

dem tits r saggin

What the fuck happened to James?

I like how ever character is old as shit. From Straight Story, I know that Lynch can play off old-age. But that was the medium of film. I look forward how he plays with so many old characters! Actually, I've have never looked forward so many old characters in my life!!!

Obviously all the original characters are old as shit, it's been 25 years since the original run. The cast list has a ton of young blood on it though, I'd be very surprised if the new series didn't at least partially focus on the next generation.

I agree with your sentiments though, The Straight Story is one of his best.

Straight story is the straightest shit on cinema ever told. I hope (and suspect will, his old age and all) he borrows from that

>skipping Ben & Jerry scenes

Skipping anything is pretty dumb, but the Ben & Jerry scenes are all amazing, what is wrong with you?

How can a non-normie not love Ben Horne?

Twin Peaks miniseries

youtube.com/watch?v=fOX_THbcyrk

youtube.com/watch?v=MLphwS1_lcM

youtube.com/watch?v=UCHtSvgoHxE

Pretty hyped, sad to see sheriff Truman isn't making a return. I'm just glad donna is never coming back as well as that shit heel Pete. Worst character ever

This has to be bait. Who could possibly hate Sheriff Truman, let alone Pete? Pete is unambiguously the most likeable character in the whole show apart from maybe Coop.

wtf hasn't happened to him?

The only thing to hate in pete is that he crawls back to Catherine despite her infidelity. I could see why someone could hate Truman for his brain rotting Asian fetish.

Damn I was hoping he would come back but that wouldn't make sense since he was killed in the last episode

Also because Jack Nance has been dead for like 20 years

I was gonna do a rewatch, but 30 episodes and a movie is too much. I reckon I remember what happened good enough.

There's no way he would ever come back because the actor that played him is kill.

The actor has also been dead for two decades.

Lynch murdered him.

Actually he's been living in Lynch's basement for 25 years just to make you guys look stupid.

oh shit I didn't know that. A lot of TP actors are dying off

Pete is unironically the worst character. He's worse than that bitch james sacks up with for a few days. Glad jack Nance got his shit kicked in

Just watch the Lynch directed episodes and the movie and you should be fine 2bh.

Why so much hate for Pete? The mot repulsing character was easily the Asian cunt.

He barely even showed up much that I remember. What do you have about him?

How could anyone think this?

Why did they introduce this character? They should have just had someone possessed by BOB do all the shit he did.

They also completely dropped his storyline later on.

No they didn't? He's in every episode after his introduction and the finale is literally about Cooper following him into the Black Lodge.

Remember when they first announced this and 2017 felt like a lifetime away?

Now there's only 6 days to go....

I'm going to cry either in the intro or the first time lauras theme plays.

Idgaf

I didn't like how they wrapped up BOB and Leland. It was too quick and dumb.

Lynch came back and did BOB and Leland justice with FWWM. I liked how in the series BOB and Leland were unambiguously distinguishable but FWWM blurred that line a little bit.

I was confused when you see leland in the black lodge in the final episode. When Leland died, wasn't he free of bob? Also did he not realize at all until the moment he died that he was raping his daughter and killing people?

I LOVED HER

Pressure from the network to clean up the Laura case and move on

Windom Earle had great potential, but they blew it in the writing department. His laugh was eerie as hell, and so was his theme music.

The show should have just been one high quality season directed by Lynch. The finale could have still happened with minor differences.

>some slut

Edgy

>Also did he not realize at all until the moment he died that he was raping his daughter and killing people?
In FWWM, he literally tells Laura right before he kills her that he always thought she knew it was him.

Plebbit pls