To any berner that happens to come here, please know that what he did, he did for policy

To any berner that happens to come here, please know that what he did, he did for policy.

Super delegates were chopped by 70%, the easier policys of 15 min wage will be adopted and pushed for, other harder policys they promised but will never actually do.

He always said they would have to give him policy if he did not win and they wanted his endorsement.

The DNC also did have some leverage over him in the form of the seven comitees he is on, giving him power in the senate, as well as his ability to be allowed to speak at the convention.

It was not a wholesale sellout and he was not some kind of false flag controlled opposition. It was real then, it is real now.

He just fears Trump far more than any of us, maybe he knows something we dont, in any case i saw a bunch of posts from ex-bernie people and wanted to correct their thinking.

Bernie has not fought for us for 50 years to just give up now. Do not give up on him.
----------------------
To the trumpites here, i have a question, what policy do you think he is going to do that will be great, and what does the new "great" america look like.

If it means we all go back to being Don Draper and the negros get back into chains... im not sorry to tell you that it will *NEVER* happen. Time does not go backwards.

The only policy i know trump has dedicated himself to is the wall and concentration camps for muslims.

He will pass TPP because he will be paid to do it, he wil say he "made a deal, a very very good deal, a tremendous deal" but he will sign it.

The same thing holds true for most anything. He wont repeal NAFTA or not do TPP, he wont really end NATO, he wont really do anything. He will hand off Foreign and Domestic Policy to pence and then just be a glorified Mascot.

God this year sucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

democrats.org/about/our-history
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>concentration camps for muslims
literally a leftist meme

I don't even like Trump and I know this

The Dems aren't going to put through a single fucking thing Bernie wanted. They'll make up some taxpayer-raping bullshit like Obamacare is, and Sanders will lie and say it's good enough.

He's a traitor. He fucked us all. I'm not scared of Trump, I'm scared of people who can rig an election in plain daylight and be PRAISED for it.

Berner here. I agree with you and I'm not angry with Bernie because I realize this. I'm still not voting for Hillary though.

He has litteraly said that "housing camps" arent out of the question

Other things that are on the table
>policing muslim neighborhoods more than others
>mandatory sound bugs inside muslim homes to listen to them
>mandatory registration at mosques
>mandatory wearing of badges to identify them
>bans on all muslims coming in the country

Im not sure he even knows that muslim is a religion, not a race, but hey. This is all right from the donalds lips.

I suggest taking a look at opensecrets.org and compiling data across industries and then publishing the findings.

>rationalizing a scumbag this hard

wew lad

op here, neither am i. But bernie is essentially a hostage right now. Its important for berners to realize this.

Im personally torn between Bernie write in or Jill stein. Cant do trump, but i will give him credit.

Hillary has litteraly said berners can go fuck themself we dont want your vote. Trump has said that the DNC treated him poorly and he would welcome anyone from bernies camp.

That alone means he is trying for my vote and the DNC is litteraly telling me to fuck off. So... theres that.

But i cant do the racisim.

Guess what nerd, regardless of who we elect in November the bad status quo stuff is still going to happen because all of the people who carry that shit out are government employees, not elected officials.

The USTR for example, one of the biggest assholes on the planet, is not going to lose his job. Victoria Nuland isn't going to lose her position as the world's most dangerous warmonger because Trump gets elected.

Incrementalism makes a mockery of politics. It allows each side to hold up some tiny "victory" and claim it good despite the concessions being made that make it a horrific loss (see the Affordable Care Act and Dodd-Frank replacing Glass-Steagall).

tl;dr >>/reddit/

OP would give his life to suck off Bernie

It'll be Jill Stein for me. Godspeed, brother.

>To the trumpites here, i have a question, what policy do you think he is going to do that will be great, and what does the new "great" america look like.
trade reform with china, and an america first general attitude with foreign policy

an america with lots of money

Here's a reminder that the effect of money in campaigns is greatly exaggerated. Trump won the GOP nomination spending a shockingly small sum and with only a skeletal staff and campaign operation.

I dont disagree with anything you typed there.

I just want berners to realize that he did not pull a shillary and sell out to her.

He is wrong to believe they will do it, but he was public about saying he would endorse for policy positions, they promised them, so he endorsed.

He is just that kind of honest.

Former Bernie Sanders supporter here.

This man is a disgrace. Listening to his speech right now proves to me that he was always a liar, always a con man.

If you've listened to him talk for the past year then you already know he has contradicted almost everything he said on the campaign trail No one could do a 180 on their personal beliefs that quickly. He was obviously controlled opposition all along.

Lying, thieving, back stabbing crook.

Fuck you Bernie. Fuck you hard.

I'm ok with all of this. See how fast these attacks last in America with security like that.

Don't like it? Don't participate in a religion that declared war on the west.

to you as well. Im more than likely gonna end up with Stein as well, maybe she pulls 15% and is in the debates next year.

Hell, id like to see Gary get 15% as well, maybe we have a 4 party debate if we survive the Trump presidency to 2020

>Im not sure he even knows that muslim is a religion, not a race
oh look its that thing liberals insist everyone who disagrees with them believes even if they say they dont

This communist belongs at the bottom of a deep hole.

Why are super pacs wrong? It's essentially just people giving their own money to support candidates they want to win. It seems like people just have a problem with it because some people have more money to give away than others. There's nothing wrong with it.

>negroes back in chains
You mean like the DEMOCRAT party wanted and fought for for 150 years. You do know that the last KKK member in Congress was Robert Byrd (D) in 2010, right?

America has lots of money, it all goes to the top .01%

america has an America first attitude, that is why we puppet 3rd world natons and arm dictators and otherwise run a world-wide empire.

Because it benefits us. Thats why we maintain the petrodollar, because it benefits us.

How much more America first can you get?

If you mean "american citizens first" then your in for a suprise. Trump, like the rest of the rich, give zero fucks at all about you, your family, your town, or any other citizen.

Trump would litteraly let china invade and massacre a few towns if china paid him enough. Itd be "a really great deal" because he would make a boatload of money.

If you think that money will make it to your pocket. lolool

>He has litteraly said that "housing camps" arent out of the question
You mean like calaise?
>Im not sure he even knows that muslim is a religion, not a race, but hey.
Yes, we know, all people who don't agree with you is an idiot. We know how much you liberals like your strawmen.
>This is all right from the donalds lips.
You mean from the washington post's headlines.

>he did not pull a shillary and sell out to her

Except yes, that's exactly what happened.

Then dont say "hes not racist" or "im not racist" or "he is not like hitler and wont start ww3"

Because all three of those are litteraly true if you do the greentext policys.

You can be for them, just understand and be honest about what you are in favor of.

>it's a rich people are evil episode

Trumpinistas are LITERALLY confirmed cocksuckers :^)

google "southern strategy"

because one person, one vote, is democracy

If money is speech then the people with the most money shout the loudest. If money is votes then the richest vote the most.

You know what you call a nation ruled by the ultra-wealthy? An Oligarchy, not a Democracy.

whats fucked up about the argument against citizens united is the implement admission that everyone is stupid.

Who cares if someone spends billions of dollars on advertising? It's only if you believe that the population is overwhelmingly made up of people who will just vote for whoever has the most commercials.

Well unfortunately it looks like that's exactly how things are, but THAT'S the problem. Not the way mass idiocy is exploited. And, I'd rather focus on fixing/mitigating that then make special exceptions to the first amendment.

Democrats n republicans essentially switched back in the day. So the democrats that wanted slavery back then would identify as Republicans today.

You just said muslim is not race retard.

>Yes, we know, all people who don't agree with you is an idiot. We know how much you liberals like your strawmen.

How do you keep muslims out then. If you dont do a blanket ban on all "arabic looking" people then all they have to say is "i am not a muslim"

Tai'ique or whatever it is permits them to lie, eat bacon, take off clothes, whatever they need to to pass the "im not a muslim" test and still be good with allah.

So how do you figure out who is a muslim and who is not? Its not a strawman, its an uncomfortable reality that you do not want to accept.

Nader said Sanders purposefully was setting Clinton up for betrayal. I'm inclined to believe that considering his history for hating democrats. It's also been nearly confirmed he was threatened with a loss of leverage within the party for not endorsing her.

The real concerning thing is no mention of foreign policy at all. It mostly concerns me because, despite his rhetoric, Sanders has a history of being very pro-intervention and pro-sanctions. I don't doubt Hillary will invade Iran and Bernie will aplaud her for it.

I am going to ignore the shitposts and speak with you directly because I have genuine questions.

You and I both know the DNC and Hillary are corrupt. The corruption behind Hillary is seen worldwide. Everyone knows it. She stacked the DNC against Bernie from the start. We have proof of this. She also mishandled classified information while on the job. Intent isn't the only qualifier to be considered a felony; James Comey himself said this. She clearly committed a felony and is therefore a felon. The corruption list goes on for miles for Hillary.

What is percentage of corruption that would be ok enough to vote Hillary compared to Trump? Can you put figures to it? I can't see any concrete reasons to believe Hillary is less corrupt than Trump. So far, more dirt has been brought up on Hillary and the DNC than the RNC and Trump.

Why should I believe Hillary will pass any of this shit? Why do you believe she deserves our vote when it can potentially justify the corruption? How is this ok?

Explain to me why Trump is worse. why Bernie endorses a known liar? What is he so afraid of Trump that... Trumps the corruption of Hillary?

what is this magical reason?

Its not, the only real way to keep muslims out is to keep arabs out. muslim is in reality code-word for arab looking.

>He will pass TPP because he will be paid to do it
Lmao. How the hell do you pay off a billionaire? Look at Trump's life, he owns skyscrappers and shit all over the world, he has his own private 747 jet and the sink in its bathroom is plated with gold, he's married to literally a fucking supermodel, he has billions more in money to buy anything he desires.

wow Trump who is literally Hitler would allow the Chinese to massacre us because he's a bankrupt businessman endorsed by the Russians. You've been watching too many cartoons.

islam's not a race
hitler got many of his ideas from islam
not letting people move into your country is not a world war

Robert Byrd was in the Senate as a Democrat in 2010.

How the fuck did they magically switch when Senate Democrats were fillibustering the Civil Rights Act in 1965?

You're just pulling shit out of your ass to say that he won't do some of his most important policies.
At the same time you're willing to trust a known crook to be president of The USA.
You've got to be a special kind of stupid to not be able to see how ridiculous that is.
We're going to make America isolationist again. No more overbearing outside influence.

>racisim.
How is Trump racist?

>acted gay to save another humans life
>liberals call him a faggot

>gay couple cant get their cake at a southern christian bakery
>liberals literally put you out of business thru lawsuits and federal laws and wish you dead

This why ppl are starting to hate you

Now you're just implying things.

What about Trump? He's spending virtually nothing and still winning so I can't accept your notion that money is counted as votes. If that were the case Jeb Bush would still be running. There is no moral difference from somebody donating 5 dollars and somebody donating 1 million.

Outsourced jobs can't form trade unions

China manufactured goods crush the ability for labor to organize because the jobs dried up.

Trump has said slow immigration until wages pick up. Immigration lowers wages.

Also I thought your party line was Putin is backing Trump. Any retard knows Clinton is the China proxy. Big corporations are lining up to sell shit to China and access their cheap manufacturing. Trump puts that in Jeopardy. See Wall Street Bailout Maestro and China Money Man Hank Paulson's endorsement of Clinton as the Chinese rubber stamp of Clinton.

Easy. You have the money that the Clinton Foundation launders.

He looks jewish. Can anyone confirm?

no
no
holy shit no

why do you keep insisting that everything is code? It kind of implies that you don't actually disagree with a given claim, but rather disagree with what you're projecting the claimant really means.

islam is not a race. Islam is a large collection of bad ideas and there is a direct correlation between the barbarism of an individual, or a community, and how islamic it is.

>defending the sucking of dick

Ladies and gentlecucks, your average Trumpinista :^)

the opening night of the dnc convention had the lowest veier numbers since 1980.

I'm a leftie. If I was ameican I'd feel the Burn right now.

The deep burning pain of betrayal. He Burned alright. Just not in the way anyone imagined.

Fucking sellout cuck.

To be fair, Trump is an outlier. There is no doubt that huge compaign funding from special interests definitely propelled candidates into the white house.

Trump was just good at marketing by using kill shots and saying outladish things he knew would garner media attention; 2 billion dollars worth of free media coverage.

Again, this is not the norm.

And yes, 1 million versus 5 dollars does make a difference. Money is power. Who's more likely to win? rich people with rich donators who seek to buy a politician to instill their policies or some schlub who can't make the donation limit?

Mike Gravel back in 2008 was kicked out for not making a 1 million dollar donation quota.

>Trump gets elected as president of the free world
>A little less than half of americans hate him deeply; they just don't like him, they organize and attend stuff against him
>Trump will get attacked for every mistake he make, by all side, but specially from the democratic party
>Trump haters become majority; the republican party has to remove most of his support. The far left becomes relevant in the US because of this

Bernie Sanders supporters should go vote for Trump if they truly want a revolution. Hillary Clinton is the status quo, Cruz knows that and will eventually ask people to vote for her.

kek m8s

I never really understood the whole trade thing with both Bernie and Trump.

Honestly, look at the fucking deals we've made in their form. We basically enforce U.S. law in about 95% of the civilized world. Our multinationals are THE multinationals. Most of the "trade deficit" with China and Mexico are done by subsidiaries of businesses that are based here in the U.S., and thus we are reaping the monetary rewards in their entirety. That's the reason our stock market is worth 3 times as much as it was in 2010, and 10 times more than it was worth in 2000.

Honestly, if we just had a better way of bringing that money down from the Rich, the system would work a million times better.

So please, point me to the exact passages in the TPP, NAFTA, and the like that are problematic to the world view of Donald Trump.

What deal is he going to make? What deal could Bernie have ever made?

Do either candidates even know what a Bilateral Investment Treaty is? Do you? Have any of them actually talked about them? If not, they may not even know a fucking thing about trade.

Oh, i dont think hillary will do a damn thing she promised bernie. Not one. She is the fucking devil. There is no level of corruption that would be acceptable to me.

This is why berners all feel sold out, because they KNOW she is a liar and cant be trusted. Bernie i think is trusting enough that he thinks she will do some of them.

Bernie endorsed her to not lose what power he had on all 7 comitees that he chairs. He could have been shunted to the side and got nothing. From those comitees he has passed 206 laws that are progressive in nature over the last 40 years.

He did not want to lose that and they promised certain policys even if you and i know it wont ever come to pass.

Trump is worse because he has all but laid out a roadmap (lithuania, estonia) for russia to invade next. He would dismantle NATO, which is the primary reason that the world has not been in perpetual world-war/cold-war since the cold war ended.

Trump would say he wants to ban muslims, then turn around and say all muslims are arabic. It would not keep any terrorists out, would breed more terrorists by making arabs hate america even more.

He would turn our allies against us as he throws the world into chaos, in that chaos financial markets will likely melt down and the whole house of cards that makes up the world could come tumbling down.

God knows where they land and how that plays out. I mean, world war one happened because a guy had to stop and have a sandwhich instead of go home like his security wanted to.

Trump might litteraly turn America into the 4th Reich, which while that might sound GREAT to this board. What happened to the 3rd Reich 60 years ago...

Yeah. That will be us 10 years from now. A bombed out hovel of a ruined nation that was gang-fucked by the world because we decided to go full-retard and turn into a Fascist nation and kick off WW3.

Shit, nukes might even come into play in a larger role, and then it REALLY gets out of control.

I was referencing the southern strategy which almost completely realigned american politics. Another user told you to Google it.

Im not talking about Byrd, I don't know enough about him. He was open, active KKK dem while he ran and still won?

>racisim
what racism?
What has he said that is racist ?

>4th Reich
What about trump is ANYTHING like the Reich?
Can you name all the people sentenced in Nuremberg trial? If not, you have no position to compare trump to hitler

You're missing the point. The question is why is it immoral for a person to donate 1 million dollars but the person donating 5 dollars is okay? I'm not denying the benefits that having more money gives a campaign, I'm just that there is no good reason to justify restricting my freedom to give my own money away as I see fit, and that's what these anti-Citizens United people want. They say that I shouldn't be allowed to donate money to any candidate that I want just because I have more money to give.

Reichs dont just turn up out of no where, the USA did not just lose WW1, and people are not using money for fireplace fuel, there is no Versailles treaty

So you think Nixon stood up and said, "We want the racists, now! Register Republican, racists!"

And all the KKK racists who had fillibustered the civil rights act in the Democrat Party jumped over the isle and the ones who stayed went to loving blacks the next day?

And all the Republicans who had fought segregatiom and fought for blacks right to vote said, "Hell yeah, yeehaw, sign me up on the lynch crew!"

You understand how bogus the "switched swides" lie is?

Except that people who donate a ton of money to the Clinton Foundation get lucrative contracts in places like the Congo and Haiti, and people that don't are not able to get those contracts

Something to think about.

Did Sanders support Hillary knowing it would be perceived as betrayal but did so because he wanted some connection to the DNC; the very organization that fights against his ideals so he can simply have a platform to speak? what's the point of having a platform if he's using it o try to elect Hillary of all people? they are completely against him

also, what makes you think that long scenario will happen with Trump? What lead to know this?

I am just curious to hear more.

Hillary has been wanting to go to Iran for years. why wouldn't that do all the bad things you mentioned?

It doesn't matter if it's racist or not when a defined category of people are known to be disproportionately plotting attacks on people.
It's one thing when it's a race, but it's an ideology. Ideologies are rules on what and/or how to think. Islam is a religion that was created by a warlord who spread it through conquest. The religion, with the Koran and Hadiths combined, lay out a religion that encourages the conquering of the rest of the world through war and killing. Lying is permitted for the sake of the holy war and all sins are forgiven for the martyrs.
While not all practice in this way all it takes is a religious experience to send someone to try to be closer to god and follow the religion in its more traditional form.
All other religions went through a reform of some sort to stop the constant holy wars.
Islam never completed that reform. Conquest is too far ingrained into the religion.

Are you seriously going to every thread and copy pasting this same post???

Sounds good to me

i have a hard time accepting that bernie would support hillary, and claim she is against banks and the 1%, when banks and wall street pay her so much for giving closed door speeches. i'm voting trump. at least he was democratically chosen by his party.

That would be illegal. Let's go after the people breaking the law and donating money in exchange for favors instead of restricting everyone freedom. We don't restrict freedoms just because some people abuse them. There is nothing inherently wrong with donating money.

Mainly because that money is used to maintain the powerfuls influence on our economy and society at large.

Personally, I don't think any politician should get any donations. I think the race should be funded by tax payer money and everyone gets equal funding.

>Hillary passes a $15 minimum wage
>Hillary also passes TPP
>multinational corporations sue the US to make the minimum wage lower

TPP is literally the end game. Nothing Bernie fought for will matter after it passes.

General ban to people coming from muslim countries. The less people with beliefs that contradict western rights in your country, the better.

One would think bernouts would learn the lesson and become redpilled after getting scammed by the establishment, but it looks like there's still a long way to go until you open your eyes

Then you tell me how you keep out Muslims if not by just picking out all the arab people.

The answer is "you cant."

All you can do is profile based on race. Its like saying your gonna keep out all the Christians, or all the Mormons.

What, your gonna ban all white people? There is no magical test for religion.

Banning a Religion = Banning a race. What religion you ban determines what race your trying to ban.

White = Christian
Arab = Muslim
Indian = Hindu
ect ect, whatever the sterotype for that religion is.

Its not me implying anything, it is a logical end to that thought process.

One more time, and in greentext for you;
>There exists no method to tell if a person is lying or telling the truth when they deny to be part of a religion.
>There is no test for religion that can be relied upon.

So tell me how you plan to filter muslims out if not by race.

Presidential Elections are an exception due to the billions in free media on all sides.

But if you go to District 7 in Montana, no one gives a shit, so you just flood the TV and Radio in that district with attack ads and watch the guy with less money lose.

Money buys those elections 98% of the time. That means the people with money are the ones picking who gets those seats.

That is oligarchy by definition.

Trump laid out a roadmap for putin to follow for more invasion into the eastern europe area. More invasions there and an end to NATO puts us into the same situation that led to WW1 and WW2. countries trying to move borders on the globe so they own more, pushing farther and farther.

When russia gets to germany and says "hey we want the rhineland" you think it wont explode into a huge war?

then how do you stop muslims from coming in if not profiling b race.

there is no test for religion.

i am more inf avor of trump than i am hillary. At least trump pays me lip service and asks for my vote.

>trump is literally unironically hitler and a rayciss

I think you mean to post this to your Facebook, pal

No. I don't think any of that. This also wasn't done in some ancient mythological time. Talk to your father about it. Maybe your grandfather.

You guys don't really "screen" for that kind of law breaking when it comes to big politicians though, so that needs to be improved but it wont and you know it.

>no test for religion
A complete ban from places in the Middle East would solve a lot of potential problems, without any racism

Ok. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. However, a lot of mischief can be achieved 100% by the book. You can create policies with friendly sounding names with very unethical stipulations to it.

Yes, yes he is. Every. Single. Thread.

Nice meme.

in TPP there is laungauge that says that Exonn Mobil could go to a chineese court, sue the city of Austin TX and say "They arent letting me drill in the Crystal Water Subdivision for oil, and it is hurting my profits"

Then China rules in favor of Exonn, and accoording to TPP, the Crystal Waters Subdivision has no jurisdiction anymore. Exonn can come in, use soldiers to shovepeople out of homes, knock them down with no compensation, and drill for oil in their backyard.

It 100% over-rides any sovereignty that anyone in any of the signatory nations has.

>Personally, I don't think any politician should get any donations. I think the race should be funded by tax payer money and everyone gets equal funding.

If that were the case than the government couldn't stop anyone from running for office, I mean realistically what's the barrier to stop everybody from running for office under a system like this? We can't have 50,000 people running for office and each receiving government funding for campaigns.

Personally, I think anyone should be allowed entry provided they pass a rigorous serious of interviews. Like a job interview. Moving here should be a luxury; like winning the lottery.

If you think $15 minimum wage in 400M populous America will fucking happen, you're retarded

If you think raising minimum wage AND bringing back jobs and manufacturing will happen, you're even MORE fucking retarded.

If you think those two things AND FREE UNIVERSITY will happen, where suddenly you have 50M Stem graduates with no roles to fill each year and loads of government debt will happen, you're HYPER fucking retarded

America can never even approach the living standards of Japan, Australia, Scandinavia etc. Never.

Not while it's a non homogeneous society with a massive population.

HOWEVER. If individual states dropped from the Union as their own countries, became homogeneous and then did well, they'd set an example.

>putin to follow for more invasion into the eastern europe area.
That is cold war thinking, and thats exactly what Obama and Hillary will keep going on and on about. Russia does not have the economic power to do any of that and it wont risk a war with NATO. Russia is not trying to conquer europe. Stop believing cold war propaganda

By democratic vote, the same way we do it now just without money involvement.

i just accidentally the whole economy.

see
If you end NATO it gives russia carte blanche to invade anyone they want in eastern europe. Eventually it will come to blows, France, Germany, ect will form their own Bloc and then go to war with Russia.

America will be dragged into it on one side or another, in either case it sets up a Russia, China, Iran for the new "Axis" and Europe + USA for the new "Allies" and then the Super powers of the world throw-down in a big ww3.

Muslim concentration camps that are ran by the private prison industry in america for profit are just the icing on the cake for that ww3.

>end to NATO puts us into the same situation that led to WW1 and WW2
That did not lead to WW1 OR WW2, its clear you have no knowledge about history and the causes of those wars.

NATO in fact, is building missile systems in Poland and Romania, to counter "Iran nukes", dont you think this is seen as a threat in russia?

Okay I've had my fill of stupid for the day. I can't handle any more.

Define muslim countries.

Because you just put in a ban on basically all Arabic people.

But hey, its not about race is it.

Ok, bye.

Plenty of people who were alive then know that there was no "magic switch." The same Democrats who blocked the civil rights act were still in Congress for decades. You honestly think they just stopped being racist? No, they just realized they couldnt be overtly racist and they changed to covert racism.

Go take a look at the DNC's history page and notice there is no mention of their racist past. They also act like women's suffrage was a grand Democrat accomplishment when the Republican party passed the 19th Amendment against massive Democrat opposition

democrats.org/about/our-history

Like I said, a ban on the middle east, theres no racism in that, there are all kind of people in the middle east

we spent 14 trillion on the Iraq war

That would have funded just the college policys for over 100 years.

We can afford it.

>not about race is it
It is not, there are lots of Syrian Christians, its about the ideology

I can see your point.

So basically we are choosing between a madman and a felon. What a time to be alive.

NATO is gone under trump, they already took Crimea and have been vocal about wanting other areas.

Please point to the Language and Case law.

Because I'm 100% sure that it doesn't exist.

right?

i fucking hate it. theres no good option. Either vote for somone you know wont win this time, or vote for the whore who will continue to do EVERYTHING that is wrong with us

or turn and vote for the madman who might litteraly turn the world into Fallout 4.