Why is Black Male x White Female the most common pairing in movies?

Why is Black Male x White Female the most common pairing in movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

jeffandcorey.com/ELIG.html
jeffandcorey.com/EGIL.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Both are under represented minorities.

cause it proves that the people making the show aren't racist

Because it's the sexiest.

Because some black men are good/popular actors so they are in movies
But studios worry if they gave him a black love interest a lot of people would assume "it's a black movie" and not go

Because jews get off to it.

Heidi is really about a 6.5 tbqh

Adam and Eve?

I had to drop The Leftovers because of this crap.

It isn't, the most common pairing in movies by far is white/white, followed by asian/asian (because of all the Chinese/Japanese/Korean movies).

This was an issue in some Will Smith movie iirc. They didn't want to give him a black love interest because it would be a "black movie", but they didn't want to give him a white one because of a potential backlash, so they went with a latina.

>Kiss from a rose on a grave

What did he mean by this.

But it isn't.

>start dating asian girl
>"lol user why don't you date white girls anymore?"
>"user wouldn't you like a white girl better?|
>"user you know you're supposed to be with a white girl, right?"
>"user that's wrong you should be with a white girl"
>"user get away from that dogeater lol that's messed up"
>"well user now that you're with an asian I think you should only be allowed to eat rice"
Joke's on her. I fucking LOVE rice.

They can sell more movies you tard

now white people and black people want to buy x movie.

jews just pretend they do it to not be racist, because it gets them brownie points

t. nu-male

Because its difficult to say that they are racist if they portray that couple. Problem is they are still incredibly racist because they literally never showcase black women in the same way, so they are still racist and sexist.
For the record, black people hate this stereotypical pairing because it only reflects reality among extremely poor communities.

>kys from a rose

it's the most realistic. white women irl love black cock.

BABYYYYY

>they literally never showcase black women in the same way, so they are still racist and sexist.

The entire careers of Halle Berry, Zoe Saldana, Thandie Newton and Naomi Harris say otherwise lel

Hitch?

The contrast is hawt.

t white girl

Love it, Sup Forums should quote that song often

You couldn't be more wrong

jeffandcorey.com/ELIG.html

Twice as long as the BMWF pairing

jeffandcorey.com/EGIL.html

Seal is an honorary white though

Most black actresses will gets paired with a white man eventually in their careers.

>I ain't gonna see no NIGGER movie
>but I'll see a movie where it's implied a nigger fucks a white woman

Makes perfect sense whoa, racists btfo

So whats the problem then. White guys mix with black """women""" and black guys mix with white women. Equality

nah most people aren't racist but a lot of people wouldn't go see "black movies" like Barbershop or some Tyler Perry movie.

You know why

This

Agreed, too based to even be racist towards.

Terry Crews as well.

>Mod deletes other mildly off-topic threads
>Leaves this up

hmmmmmmm

jews

They're babysitting a shill thread too Your best option is to dm hiro on twitter so they get spooked again

Yes racemixing for all!*

*except for G-ds chosen because they have to stay pure because of the holocaust

inb4 j00s racemix too since its only the really secular ones who do that

Physical embodiment of subduing whites.

it deals with hollywood's tendency to cast white woman with black boyfriends/husbands
I'm sorry that your ego is so small that you get annoyed by this very real topic.

Hollywood never paints an accurate picture of racial demographics retard, it's hardly unique to couples

So then the next question is why do they do that?

Truly causes one to ponder. . .

Can't disagree with you user and I'm from Sup Forums

because cinematographers need contrast you mong

>I'm from /leftypol/

FTFY

Who cares nobody complains when its always white guys with Asian qts.
White guys are so sensitive they want everything. They are happy when they take another races women but when it happens to them they get major assblasted and come to Sup Forums to complain about it.

ah yes they absolutely need it! how could cinema ever survive otherwise!

I'm a trump supporter and I browse the_donald. Born and raised as a reagan conversative

>t. false flagging whitey

This

Let us have the snowbunnies nigga

>her
>asian

>him
>white

American mongrels ladies and gents

Not everything has to look like Blacked, user

>Why is Black Male x White Female the most common pairing in movies?
It isn't. White Male x White Female is still the most common pairing by a large margin. You just noticed BLACKED pairings more often because they trigger you

jews love black cock

Because Jews can't say no to their pet bulls

>nobody complains when its always white guys with Asian qts.

That's where you are wrong user. You see it is all part of the racemixing agenda where the kikes promote WMAF and BMWF so they become the "expected" pairings in pop-culture so that the average goy starts seeing them as normal. The kikes are smart enough to channel the resentment that white males feel when they see white women paired with blacks towards asian girls so that white dweebs can tell themselves "I didn't even want to date Stacey in the first place! Jamal can have her because Eunice is way better for me anyway!" The ultimate result being less white children being born which is whole purpose of this propaganda.

There aren't any Hispanic/Latino actors

but does your dad work at nintendo?

why did i read that white dweeb part in a white dweeb voice

And? There's white supremacists who refuse to breed with non-whites. I don't see why I should care.

i remember back in college when i dated (and had 2 black gfs) and people think i'm just into fetishists that's why i'm dating a black girl

they were not wrong though raceplay was one of the hottest things i ever did in my entire life with those two

>mfw white with arab gf

i could have saved her bros

take your meds uncle ben

>white dudes complaining about dogfart having BBC raceplay
You know they also have bleaching videos right?

The difference is that when whites don't date outside their race they get labeled as "white supremacists" and bigoted racists whereas when Jews do the same thing it gets shrugged off as "oh that's just part of their culture."

FUCK YOU DAD YOU SHOULDVE MARRIED A WHITE WOMAN

Get the fuck out of my vehicle Pete.

Have culture then?

t. jewish

better arab than asian bro. at least their children will look pretty and not shoot up schools

> Why is Black Male x White Female the most common pairing in movies?

I dunno?

white women are pleb tier
black women are pleb tier
latina women are pleb tier
asian women are pleb tier
arab women are pleb tier

indian women are the true patrician's choice

DESIGNATED

its because of SJWs and their sexism against white men,
they need a lead actor as a woman, particularly white, because that represents them
they need to show MEN that they dont need them, so they go for lesser men, black people
it is also depicts them as traditional roles, to show conformity , so society at large can't be against them, as much as they'd outright refuse some gay shit, which is what the SJWs really want to depict.

also, the lesser men have less power than a white woman in society, so automatic reception when depiction of this coupling will be "empowering to women"

user it is literally 2017 which means it is a hatecrime for white people to identify their as part of their culture.

*identify their race as part of their culture.

Snooki is not aging gracefully at all, but I'd still drag that meatball bitch.

>they literally never showcase black women in the same way
they do, black women are shown as very aggressive and manly. You also want for them to have trannies with giant dicks cucking all non black races too?

>shown as aggressive and manly

Snooki will always have my heart. No matter how retched she gets.

A good heart is a good heart.

But they're gonna blow up schools.

wow what a win-win you pussies

"have this black ugly manly bitch I dont want whiteboi, im gonna take ur women ooga booga"