Is this the most racist show on TV?

Is this the most racist show on TV?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VvykfyGTnbQ
reddit.com/r/Blackish/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHAT IF THERE WAS A SHOW ABOUT NIGGERS BUT THEY WERE ALL ON PCP?

Is this a new National Geographic show?

Why do people watch TV shows? At this point they're literally propaganda

The one after the election was hilarious. Niggers wuz mads

What's racist about it? I've seen it on my dad's tv a few times when I visit.

They make fun of white people.

The daughter is so hot

Bow is part white in the show.

i know... i cant even

Last Man Standing was far more racist, glad its cancelled

>tfw no white ish
Imagine the chimp out it would create.

>chimp out

You can't use terms like this

>even the little girl straightens her hair
Why

HOMIE, WHITEY IS ALWAYS OUT TO GET US AND WE AIN'T NEVA GONNA BE TREATED AS EQUALS

youtu.be/VvykfyGTnbQ

There is

Its called the goldbergs

which one?

What are they pointing and laughing at?

Wow you guys weren't kidding.

whitey

>Remember when Obama was elected? Tell me you weren't worried they would snatch the hope away from us like they always do.
who is "they"?

(((White)))

they make fun of black people more

The jews.
This show is actually pretty redpilled.

Mathematicians?

Ish

They had that, then CBS cancelled that shitlord CISscum show

If this innocuous, normie show offends you; you should kill yourself. Although I mainly watch for one reason...

>tfw this show's spin-off is taking the place of Baby Daddy

>RACISM ISN'T REAL, ALL THOSE COON ASS JUNGLE BUNNY NIGGERS ARE JUST IMAGINING IT.

>don't teach the kids to have respect. fuck white people
What kind of fucked up message is this? It's only inciting niggers to be even more hateful towards whites.
What's worse is that people see this and think it's brave and powerful.

No what's worst is that you're ranting about a show you don't watch, featuring characters you know nothing about, and yet you still seem to think you can accurately pinpoint the intention of a clip removed of all context like some sort of autistic, shut-in Sherlock Holmes.

>don't teach the kids to have respect. fuck white people
>What kind of fucked up message is this?

one you completely made up

Oh shit what's up reddit?

I would like to know the context.

Hey reddit, who let you out of your containment board?

(((they)))

>donal poster false-flagging

nice try, reddit

see

lol, dem fucking victims

reddit.com/r/Blackish/

Get faced sweetie.

>everyone I don't like is reddit

For Christ's sake, have a fucking argument! No wonder why you guys can't communicate anything with each other!

my parents watch this garbage

t. reddit

the husband is a reactionary loudmouth who thinks every small interaction with white people is racist, even positive.

the wife is a naive hippie with very little real-world experience and a sheltered upbringing, and is only half-black herself

the message of the episode wasn't fuck white people, it was about how to respond to a child's tough questions as an imperfect parent

>r/hansolo/
greetings reddit!

You know reddit has a board for literally every topic imaginable, huh? There's a reddit parallel to anything on Sup Forums.

Nah I didn't. Not really my kind of site. But thanks for sharing, I'd upvote like you're used to but that feature doesn't come exist on this site yet.

Epic, bro. xD Just EPIC. Absolutely #rekt!

>racism will not be solved in your lifetime

>"WAAAAAAHHH THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED AGAINST BLACKS"
>literally have a black president
fucking niggers always making excuses to not study or find a job

Not an argument.

a HALF-black president

and only because voting is open to the american public which is increasingly growing less white. obama being president didn't end racism.

Most white Americans voted for Obama. Most Trump voters voted for Obama. Racism would go away for good if only you people would stop talking about it all the time.

It was proof that Americans as a whole do not have much of a problem with a non-white or partially black president, though Obama wasn't really special. He wasn't bad either, relatively speaking.
I would hate to be him during his term, since he got in when Republican Congress people decided to shift to the strategy of being stubborn and demonizing Obama for the exact same things Bush did. African American folk say it's racism, and they could be right that there were Republicans who came up with the strategy because of racist motivations, whether because they saw Obama as forced diversity or they legitimately don't respect a non-White president, but intentions are hard to prove, since the proof requires the people in question to open their mouths and admit it.

>Most Trump voters voted for Obama

Citation needed

When will they make Jew-ish? Oh wait that's every other show already

After you realized this why didn't you just press backspace and exit out of your post?

I did press backspace because I spelled already as alreadyy

I did, twice

fite me faget

WE

They also make fun of black people and SJW at times what is your point.

His white coworkers are fucking ridiculous. They make them to be as dweeby and clueless as possible and act like it's not fair they have their jobs.

>Racism would go away for good if only you people would stop talking about it all the time.
no it wouldn't because thousands of years of races evolving in different habitats does create actual genetic and temperamental differences in people. niggers are not the fucking same except with dark skin. they are less evolved and incompatible with western society hence why the subhumans were used as slaves and were never meant to be actual members of society

You got it half right. Inserting social justice politics all the time will tire people out and end up annoying them, sometimes to the point where they just stop trying.
The other half is that when people who have more passion than sense talk about racism, they end up either being racist themselves or blame a problem on racism that can be adequately be identified as something else, such as honest ignorance (Hanlon's Razor).

I remember hearing a black comedian claiming that because a few 5-year olds wanted to touch his pre-K girl's afro, that they were racist, and therefore racism is instilled at an early age. I disagree with his conclusion, because I believe that it is more likely that the kids were touching her hair because 1) they're little kids who haven't mastered their manners yet and 2) she has unusual hair, so kids are going to touch things that look interesting to them. If the people touching were adults, then he might have a point, but even then I would argue it would be sexism because I see people twice my age still playing with other's ponytails, but I would only say that because I've seen two separate cases of it and I wouldn't think he was flat out wrong.

There is no such thing as whiteish. You're either white or non-white.

then no one is white

i am

>less evolved
Evolution isn't a sort of transcendence. It has no high purpose. A slug is just as evolved as a human if it can survive in it's habitat long enough to procreate.

I want to bully you.

>less evolved
I see you don't understand evolution. That's ok

Even funnier when you consider that immigrants from Africa and Caribbean nations are doing better then AA after just a generation or two.

I only watched one episode because my lady Rashida was in it