Russian empire

Hey Russians or Eastern Europeans or anyone else for that matter what is your opinion on the Russian Empire and do you want it back? If yes who do you want to be the Tsar?

Seems like a good idea to me. Oligarchs hated the Tsar back then so I think he could be a fix for your country

It was exactly same shit.

Yes

How?

The Tsar problem was already fixed. Now it's run by Oligarchs.

It was fucking awful and I am glad that the revolution happened.

How what? I'm telling you, it was shit in every aspect.

t. commie

Sorry you have to be 18+ to post here

fuck royalties, they are useless faggot who don't deserve their position and suck the money of their country. Look at all the monarchie of europe, they are all sjw ans some even are marying with non european, destroying their blood and showing a bad explain.

?

i wish republicans won and executed bolsheviks

Relax m8, Bastille day is still far off.

The state leeches offmoney much more than the averge monarch. The politician only stays there for a set period of time so he has to enrich himself as much as possible. The monarch however is tied to the country financially so he has an incentive to keep the economy strong and afloat

Then why are you here

we already de facto empire

Fuck off. The retarded Romanovs had plenty of time to reform the empire but they chose to ignore the issues until it was too late. The Russian Empire was fucking awful and deserved to die the way it did. The USSR wasn't heaven on Earth but it was still ten times better than the piece of shit state that existed before it.

Also Paris wouldn't look that way if it wasn't for Napoleon

Hahaha silly commie go isn't it school day?

huge piece of shit on the world map, nothing more

Russia has always consisted of a ruling elite, an authoritarian leader with a secret internal police and large masses of peasants and workers. Still like that.

*example

fuck the queen

even if it's true they are useless now and don't even represent nobolity like they did before, they are completely useless.

>The monarch however is tied to the country financially so he has an incentive to keep the economy strong and afloat
Are you retarded? Or just naive?

You don't see many kings fleeing their countries when they fuck up in the past 50 years.
But we have politicians all the time who come and go, do corrupt shit get paid and leave the country.

The king's wealth is usually tied to the country, he won't be able to hide long somewhere else.

French people hate monarchs because they are so different from the average frenchman who never showers

>Hey Russians or Eastern Europeans or anyone else for that matter what is your opinion on the Russian Empire
not needed
and do you want it back?
no,i want Mongol Empire instead
If yes who do you want to be the Tsar?
khan Kara Boga

>this

true. Our problem is it's much more easier to go from monarchy to democracy then from communism to democracy

Sorry Mongol Empire already exists now and the leader name is Juha Sipilä

>i want Mongol Empire instead
U know shit

PУCЬ-OPДA

БPATЬЯ HA BEКA

Boл'джин 2018

Aren't you afraid of the secret police going after you for saying that?

monarchy for cucks

no

Ok.

William of Orange liberated and founded this country though.

The real whites of Russia. Killed by pathetic commies who aren't even real whites. Sad, also all the propaganda how the Tzar family were mentally deranged etc.

>tsars

The October revolution was one of the worst tragedies of humankind. As flawed as the empire was it was vastly superior to the shit union.

>all the propaganda
Nicholas II literally ran around his mansion killing crows and cats while a revolution was raging in his country.

>let me tell you about your country

>As flawed as the empire was it was vastly superior to the shit union.
In what fucking ways was it superior?

>secret police going after you for saying that

Why should he be afraid of them?

>I’m a neoliberal and I’m here to teach all you dumb Russian proles why you should love Nicky II and Boris Yeltsin.

swedes are really deserve to have superior standards of living of Russian Empire

Well, to begin with, it wasn't fucking communist. It didn't kill or drive out its own intelligentsia that caused a brain drain that is visible to this very day. It didn't drive Russia into the fucking ground while cannibalizing on its citizens for "muh relevance". Russia could have been so much more. It could have been the cornerstone in a united Europe.

It's a national shame that Sweden didn't shoot lenin the second he stepped on Swedish soil.

You don't think you're a bit of a hypocrite making assumptions about what I believe?

This is a blessed FRENCH post if I ever saw one.

>The retarded Romanovs had plenty of time to reform the empire but they chose to ignore the issues until it was too late.
Daily reminder: russian communists were worse despots than any emperor that preceded them. Presenting dissenting political opinions and carrying arms for self defense are merely two important examples that demonstrate how much healthier the country was under Tsarist rule.

>The USSR wasn't heaven on Earth but it was still ten times better than the piece of shit state that existed before it.
t. dumb gommie

You weren't there, so the word "literally" is out of context here.

>muh empire from a finn
welcome aboard then you historical abomination

>Turning an agricultural country into an industrial powerhouse rivaling the countries that had been industralised over a century.

Dunno, shit sounds pretty cash to me.

Do I see a TATAR BULL on the pic?

Wasn't the reform-friendly Tsar killed by an anarchist and replaced by a pants-on-head retard that managed to collapse his own reign?

Even back then, Antifa fucked shit up.

Boт пpocтo пиздeц, чтo в aнглийcкoм нeт зaпятых для выдeлeния oбopoтoв и пpидaтoчных пpeдлoжeний. Oни бы oчe пpигoдилиcь. Beдь мoжнo пoдyмaть, чтo Hикoлaй бeгaл вoкpyг ocoбнякa, кoтopый yбивaл вopoн и кoшeк.

evet

>united Europe
Yes it would have definitely succeeded that time and not just been another bloody failure.

>rivaling the countries that had been industralised over a century
Only by virtue of its massive population and its self like status. The industrialization of Russia was of course necessary, however the way in which it was done was neither the most effective nor the only way in which it could have been done. The process had MASSIVE issues that could have been largely avoided had they choose any of the vastly superior systems of governance.

Had Russia adopted a mostly free trade parliamentary constitutional monarchy I have no doubt they would have been by far the richest European country today.

There is only so much the anglo can destroy

>Only by virtue of its massive population and its self like status.
Population size has always mattered tho and is pretty much a staple of Russian history. It's also why China was so powerful for most of history.

>There is only so much the anglo can destroy
:DDD
It would have destroyed itself.

>I have no doubt
nice source

>Population size has always mattered
Yes. What I was trying to get at is that for the average Russian life was still rather bleak.
You see the problem with communism - one of its many problems that is - is that it has no mechanic for setting prices. This is known as the economic calculation problem if you're feeling inclined to read more about it. Essentially what it means is that prices cannot be determined then no economically rational decisions can be made and thus the system is crippled by massive inefficiencies.
Which very much was the case in the SU. Certain quotas had to be met to the letter, whether it was enough of if there was even a for it or not.

You might have heard of the nail factory that when unable to meet the quota by regular means they instead produced a gigantic nail and had thus met the quota. Of course the gigantic nail was entirely useless and a complete waste of resources.

Any inefficient use of resources by a government is theft from its population. The communists didn't just steal from its population though, it wholesale burnt nearly all their resources. I understand some of the appeal people seem to find in reminiscing about the SU, but to then support such an economic system and way of governance is nothing short of a moral abomination.

t. "muh worgerz ov de wrld unidte :---DDDD" gopnik vodkaovich

>if there was even a
...demand

>I am sure it would be like this

Putin = импepaтop ?

shittiest empire world even saw
they managed to keep its title nation as slaves

Stupid gopniks, look around you. You are not doing the motherland any favors by being blind fools. What economic model do the wealthiest nations have? Is it communism or is it a mostly free market? It is a self-evident truth that capitalism is the best system (currently known to man).

>free market unironically
kys brainwashed faggot

>de joos r bhnd it al

>bla-bla wealthiest economy
It depends mostly if country is american bitch or not.
Besides, modern "free" market ain't free.

>what is your opinion on the Russian Empire
Absolute bullshit as well as USSR.
I hate the idea of """empire""" as a hole.

>do you want it back
Obviously not.

>who do you want to be the Tsar?
I wanna see Russia transformed into parliamentary republic

>Seems like a good idea to me
Having someone as a symbolic figure (like u japs do) may be a gr8 idea but now its time is gone.
Our concern should be to get rid of stalinist bolshevik-style Putin's regime and fuck all comies and crypto-bolsheviks til death.

>Oligarchs hated the Tsar back then so I think he could be a fix
Tsars were around for ~300 years and they fixed nuffin

зaлyпa

It was alright when the grand principality was left alone and autonomous. The moment they started integrating it into the rest of the empire was when the tzar and his entire family deserved to get a bullet to the brain.

>as a whole

>It depends mostly if country is american bitch or not
It has very little to do with it. Besides, Russia could have had the place of America or at least a much greater portion of it.

>Besides, modern "free" market ain't free.
You're absolutely right. That's why I've been consequently saying "MOSTLY free market".

>as a hole
Пшeбздeк Пpoбздeцкий?
Ho, ты жe yмep....

>muh joos ruin ya cunt u dumb commy
>no be a god goy capitalis joos ruin country 4 ur better goy
nice projections

>tzarist russia
Arguably even worse than soviet russia
It must never come back, although I guess it was never truly gone

>MOSTLY free market
i see we have an economist here

Feel free to offer a better term if its self-contradictory nature is offensive to your senses.

i offer "autism" for (you)

>You don't see many kings fleeing their countries when they fuck up in the past 50 years.
That's because there is hardly any absolute monarchies left.
>politicians all the time who come and go, do corrupt shit get paid and leave the country.
And monarchs never leave. They suck wealth out of people from their birth until their death. If you want to remove corrupt politic there are laws for that. If you want to remove monarch there will be blood.

I suppose the truth is a tough pill to swallow.

it's not nearly a fix for the country.
We still have something that's called "the emperor house" Huge family with giant family tree. They are rich as fuck because they were ruling the country for ~400 years. The emperor is the icon of an oligarch.
We had only 2 families that were ruling the country btw. 1 family was ruling the country from the very beginning of the Rus' (the countries old name). No one knows where are they now because ~500 years ago current "emperor" took them down.
well... and then USSR happened.
So i think that if we will become an empire again they will take a huge place in the new government

it's you who's struggle

>Hey Russians or Eastern Europeans or anyone else for that matter what is your opinion on the Russian Empire and do you want it back?
trash
>If yes who do you want to be the Tsar?
No, I dont want to be a degenerate serfowner to be killed b bydlo after revolution. Extermination of Ts*rs family is the only good thing that those abominable bolsheviks did and similar should happen to every inbred """royal""" house.

I struggle to understand how you could wish on your fellow Russians the fate that has befallen you, yes.

Last time we thied to implement free market it was catastrophic failure.
All of today's poverty is because of these retarded reforms.

>how you could wish on your fellow Russians the fate that has befallen you
???

very notable example of cheap rhetoris
we both know that you wish us worst with your monarchy and market wankery

It was the catastrophic manner in which it happened combined with the preexisting societal hierarchies that caused the grossly unjust redistribution of the resources that rightly belonged to the people. It had very little to do with the economic model then in use.

>you wish us worst
Why would you think this?

because i'm living in russia

If you cannot put any but your simplest of thoughts into words then stop wasting my time.

>this neoliberal swede
Howling, 1917 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

>stop wasting my time
i think that economists of your level can only get smarter from our shitposting

>i think

i'm not shill anybody for monarchy in 2017

A monarch rules by the grace of god for the entirety of their lives or as long as they see fit. As such they are unbound by the often foolish whims of the people, but is still bound by their long term well being by co-ruling with a by the people elected parliament.

Compare this to a president. A person who is elected based solely on how good they are at acting and lying (or 'making promises' as it's called in newspeak). If a president pursue long term goals people will say "this president is useless, he does nothing" and so will lose the next election. And when they focus on mostly inefficient, useless and often harmful short term policies people say "this is a good president, he does many things" and so he is likelier to get reelected. They, by necessity, must be more focused on getting reelected than on enacting good policies.

Is the latter what you want?

>grace of god
What?
>but is still bound by their long term well being
Nope.
>by the people elected parliament
No such thing if there is an absolute monarchy.

what is a chairman you capitalist cuck?

The KGB still exist in Belarus.