russia
yes

>Finnish women go to Estonia to fuck homeless men
>he's still a virgin
???

morocco
yes, try getting laid in a majority muslim country

I can help you with your problem.

from what i've gathered latvia has a shortage of men for some reason. why don't you try it there?

Here maybe this will cheer you up
youtu.be/PFDKWbg2xjg

Getting laid wont be a problem if you come to my place

No, but it was a mix of luck and good acting on my side

T-Thanks.

Same

thanks but im ok

yes, i live in country with whorest whores in the world but i'm still virgin because they all want hot estonians lads. Laif's pain.

*moves to Jakarta*
*gets laid on the first day*

Also fuck Morocco, your people are the worst dishonest honorless people in the world and your version of islam is shit tier

Yes, I managed to remain a virgin through 5 years of university.
I blew my chance, I'll never ever get into a relationship and I'll die alone and forgotten

Mama mia, Dont say that.

I'm almost there lad, dying alone is my biggest fear.

browsing this site made me dream about of having sex with a little girl last night.

damn it Sup Forums, what have you done to me.

If I haven't managed to score in a setting where females are abundant and available and you have the chance to meet new people constantly, what chances I have in my current life stuck in an office?

I'd rather stay a virgin for another two years than fuck SEAsian women

men age better than women usually, since when you get stable you are more desiderable than a useless student
high risk of becoming beta provider tho, or to get just some desperate woman who is scared of getting old and having to actually work all her life to pay the bills

Russia
Yes

that is the point of trying to have sex with girls
I prefer being a landlord and have only girl students rent my apartment then have them in debt to me.

sweden yes

>tfw 8 incher but socially retarded

No either, but it was all luck in my case. Met a crazy nymphomaniac girl who'd probably been abused by her own father. I did it with her once, and then cut ties.

Not proud but I don't see any other way I'd have discarded my virginity.

انت شاب مغربي بتول :))