/13rw/ general

>mfw too intelligent to off myself

Other urls found in this thread:

insideedition.com/headlines/6173-teenage-girl-commits-suicide-following-alleged-sexual-assault-and-cyber-bullying
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Bryce did nothing wrong

what is she so smug about?

Seriously.

Getting in the hot tub with a chad is pretty much the same thing as consenting to anal sex.

why is she so cute bros

>>Facebook

Her suicide scene hit me hard, the actress who plays her mom deserves an Emmy.

She's wearing lewd underwear.

BRYCE IS INNOCENT, I WANT HIM FOR SEASON 2 ~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!

the casting in this show fucking sucked. The only way the plot would have worked was if Hannah was a homely fat chick but the actress is nowhere near homely

3/4 suicides are males.

but their stories make for an arthouse film, not a netflix series

Can anyone find an real life example of girls like Hannah who committed suicide? Pretty popular girls who killed themselves due to rumors/rape?

>asian lesbian with gay dads
>black girl
>mixed girk
>asian guy
>black guy
>gay guy

and still they complain about it being white, while living in a predominately white country

>it's another everyone is a fucking piece of shit including creepy nigger and lesbo ching chong girl but they shun Tyler because somehow he is the only one who is a piece of shit for no discernible reason because the producers are greedy jews that want to make at least a second season about Tyler shooting up the school episode

don't forget the token muslim girl lad

Which cassette are you now, Sup Forums ?

I cant get myself beyond 5, helb me

>go to rapist's house
>get raped
>"how could this happen to me"

just listen to the tapes

She did nothing wrong

her and zach and clay were the only innocent people in the whole show
say what you will about jeff but that nigga was driving drunk

she "killed" one of the most likable guys in the show, fuck off

insideedition.com/headlines/6173-teenage-girl-commits-suicide-following-alleged-sexual-assault-and-cyber-bullying

is this a bazzinga reference?

tfw you suddenly understand why all his scenes had him in a car.

Jeff wasn't driving drunk you faglord, he was on a beer run.

He said pretty

Dude had 2 beers 2 hours before going on a beer run and only got hit cause the stop sign was knocked down by light skin black girl who was driving while drunk and resulted in him getting t-boned at the intersection

>almost every character is a millenial stereotype and Hannah is like Daria but wholly unlikable
>watches her friend get raped and tells nobody about it
>goes to the hot tub alone with the same guy she saw rape her friend
>oh shit I got raped
>"who did it?" 'I don't wanna say" "do you want to press charges?" "No" OMFG THE COUNSELOR IS SO ALOOF AND UNCONCERNED

That whole plot line alone was hot garbage but the way the portrayed suicide as something that vitalizes your legacy and gets your rivals/abusers punished was fucking laughable, typical shit for a teen show. Most suicides are people who are utterly alone and uncared for who are quickly forgotten once everyone gets back to their routines. Bryce was the only one with any character, the way he beats the shit out of Clay and then gives him an ice pack and a beer was a great touch that the rest of the show lacked

It's a teen show so I don't expect much but no adult can take this shit seriously. Sup Forums is the exception because it's Sup Forums

They made a joke about his height IN the show, stop thinking that everyone is out to pull the wool over your eyes user.

Hannah has nice legs/feet

Yoooo, wtf is that

>on a beer run
>car full of empties
ya ok

an attention-whoring homo.

the future of western civilization

>Bitch thinking her shitty tapes can effect Chad

>25 years old

Fucking how?

/our bry/

>all props to uphold the boring and uninteresting white characters

>hurrrrr mom billy was in my room again better kill myself xD

get some real problems, kid.

are you a balding nu-male? that looks about right for someone of his age.

I look like more like pic related.

I mean the guy is portraying a sixteen year old guy, you can't deny that there's some CGI when he is on screen.

he just has a baby face. people who take care of themselves usually don't start looking all wrinkly until they're pushing thirty.

RIP Jeff
Gone but not forgotten homey

True look at Thomas Sangster. 27 and could probably go undercover in a middle school.

he's freakishly infantile-looking, like someone who got stuck halfway through puberty. DJ Qualls is the same.

die