Is he the strongest regular human?

Is he the strongest regular human?

Only in his Rhino costume

Honestly he probably is I don't see why he wouldn't be

Because he got raped by a common nigger in jail.

Almost certainly, unless we're talking meta-humans.
It's just that compared to other peak humans, all his other stats are fairly shit (except durability).

which version of Kingpin was that?

It was in punisher max

he doesn't really seem like a normal human. maybe some sort of growth/development mutation. not that he has an active X gene, but hes just a genetic anomaly that give him a huge frame and bearmode strength

i could take 'em.

Get back here when he actually does something impressive for a regular human.

If we're not counting the Captain, then probably.

That is cute anony. You probably think Batman is the best martial artists too don't you?

You realize they're going to retcon him into an Inhuman, right?

I heard he was constipated.

No one cares about Aaron's Ennis Punisher fanfiction

I thought kingpin was like 6'6 and 300 pounds

Kingpin's so giant that he'd wear himself out before he could kill anyone, probably has more health deficiencys than anybody else on the planet.

My oompa loompa ass could take him in a fist fight.

Bitch, he'll fucking fall on you and kill you instantly.

Bitch please.

Do you think MCU Fisk could take on Spider-Man?

I want you to go up and try to fight a really big fat guy at a gym who is lifting heavy weights.

In a fist fight? No.

I don't know, I need to see him fighting someone superhumanly strong first. I mean, Matt and Frank are tough, but they're just very tough humans.

Unfortunately, no. He can take on Russian thugs, old men, and Daredevil without a suit after he's been in a bad fight already, but not the guy who can stop Bucky's metal arm and lift an airport walkway.

What about in a fisk fight?

Fucking awesome

He should open a soup shop and call it Wilson's Bisque

Well obviously spidey loses cause he's poor

Sometimes he makes a tempting business deal when he's not 100% sure of the outcome, making it a Wilson risk

That reminds me of a dream I had where Wilson Fisk is a TV chef and his life is significantly happier as a result.

Youve literally never seen any media with the kingpin in it have you?
Also what about NFL linemen? Theyre mostly fat fucks but can run 5 minute miles and 4.4 40s

He's probably get a couple of good hits in.

Was his TV name Wilson Whisk?

He would get outright destroyed. Bucky is a super soldier with a superhuman metal arm and that was stopped easily by Spider-man. Fisk is no super soldier. Just a big fat man that happens to have fat man strength. Fisk is out of his league regardless of universe.

Did you guys hear about the rap album he dropped titled wilson's disc?

Isn't chi a power on Marvel?

Didn't 3 guys have to help?

Yes and no. It is something everyone possess and can learn to harness with training. You wouldn't call Hawkeye's archery nor Batman's physique a superpower now would you?

>Hawkeye's archery
>Batman's physique
That depends. In some cases those probably count as minor reality warping.

Also I think chi lands in the same category as magic.
Not a superpower but I still wouldn't count Dr Strange normal human.

I totally thought the goon in the bottom left was shouting "nigggaaa".

Yeah anyone who can hold up to spider-man without having at least city buster level powers is actually pretty impressive

That actually is basically the canon explanation. It's not an x-gene. Just a regular mundane mutation that make him have an absurd amount of muscle mass. Despite his looks he doesn't have very much fat as it's all muscle.

His agility is over average, but yeah it isn't peak-tier.
His INT should be pretty good too, not genius level but better than pretty much any non-scientist.
Or is beign a crime boss more of a WIS thing?

I appreciate the premise of this big 4th panel but the execution is lame. Little dynamism and weird-ass positions.

OP is talking about strength, not fighting ability.