Sometimes I can't take it Sup Forums How do you cope when you see people you know post shit like this?

Sometimes I can't take it Sup Forums How do you cope when you see people you know post shit like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/corner/382399/why-do-people-keep-claiming-all-races-use-drugs-same-rate-roger-clegg
youtube.com/watch?v=hqQXmnMr_w8
youtube.com/watch?v=gvCdAuBBh0U
samhsa.gov/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OK, then why can't #blacklivesmatter recognize that all lives besides theirs matter?

i say 2 words to them, 'false equivalence'

defrend them you faggot

This guy is completely in the right on all cases
>Breast Cancer Awareness
Has become a fucking industry that is sucking away money from actual research to be wasted on complete bullshit. By donating to causes like this you are actively setting back cancer research.

>No Means No
Does this rape culture nonsense even need to be discussed?

>Save the Whales
They aren't even fucking endangered anymore, why do they still need so much attention? Other species need conservation efforts far more.

Because black people are arrested at a much higher rates than whites while even though both commit the same amount of certain crimes.

The best example is drugs. All races survey equally to using the same amount of drugs, yet blacks are arrested at around 9x the rate. I could walk down the street and smoke a joint and no one would give a shit, yet if a black guy did the same he would definitely find trouble. You're a boot locker if you can't see that blacks get treated worse by the police then whites

>both commit the same amount of certain crimes.

"Same amount of certain crimes"
nationalreview.com/corner/382399/why-do-people-keep-claiming-all-races-use-drugs-same-rate-roger-clegg
It's like you're dumb

I actually agree with the cartoon.

The problem with BLM is that there is no major epidemic of police killings of blacks. Their movement is based on falsehoods.

But obviously the phrase "black lives matter" does not imply only black lives matter. So saying "all lives matter" in response is kind of dumb.

I think it's mainly a way for white people to voice their opposition to the BLM movement without being un-PC and just telling the BLM people that they're full of shit and that the real problem is black criminality.

(OP HERE) But they don't commit the same amount of crimes. Why are you using shit statistics? You cannot lie to us bitch. We work Sup Forums. We all know Niggers commit more crimes internationally than whites do. Probably even all the white crime combined doesn't equal to all the shitskin crimes

pls be bait

Where was this sense of propriety when BLM decided to co-opt a gay pride parade?

Using drugs is not the same as drug crime. Blacks are involved in organized drug production and distribution at far higher rates.

OP HERE

I agree saying all lives matter is dumb. Because that isn't true. But saying Black lives matter is racist as fuck against white people mainly. But other lesser races as well. So for a SJW slogan. Black lives matter is pretty shit.

Really gets the old synapses firing

As a half black man I can safely say, those blacks need to stop acting like they are doing something they could get into trouble for, I've never been bothered by cops because I act as though I'm supposed to be wherever I am, not like I'm about to do something shady. If you are looking like a criminal you will be seen as one, because why would you think any different from what you have seen?
tl;dr: Don't act like a nigger and you won't get treated like a nigger.

wow, that guy sure looks silly!

>I could walk down the street and smoke a joint and no one would give a shit,

You're full of shit. I fucking dare you I double dog tripple dare you to walk in front of a cop smoking a j and acting like its no big deal. You'll get hassled, I know for a fact, even if you're white. Probably arrested too and your place of residence searched after they obtain a warrant.

(OP here) I agree with the Mulatto

Many black people are poor and therefore live in poor communities. This increases the likelihood of someone selling drugs.

(OP here) Holy fuck. Are you white? Wow you are a cuck. Fucking leave redditfag

The breast cancer one is absolutelly right.
Researchers from the field have pointed out many times that breast cancer always gets showered with funds, even though it's fairly well-researched by now, and more treatable than most other tumors.

It simply gets a lot of notoriety because it's sexy, you advertise it with naked women touching their breasts. Prostate cancer might kill much more people, but it's associated with old men getting the finger up their asses.

And they are poor because the shitskin? No they are poor because animals don't know how to make honest money

I dont use social media.

Do politicians count as people?

t. Brain-dead liberal

Alot of people hate you here, just dor the color of your skin. If need be (based on their bullshit parameters), they would have you deported.

I dunno, the cancer one is pretty good desu.

Hitler was a person.

I AM SILLY

Negrodamus here was fine until you showed up. Nobody said anything worthy to him. But you on the other hand, need to fucking leave or get gassed REEEE

>Breast Cancer Awareness

Literally the biggest virtue signalling meme on the planet. Literally a bunch of lefties redirecting money away from useful causes to show how progressive they are, and it was hard to do anything about it because the breast cancer patients meant you had to walk on eggshells. People are finally waking up to how much of a fraud it is, but clearly some people are still delusional.

If there is a cancer that needs awareness it's colon, if there is a cancer that needs research it's lung.

You shut your whore mouth! Hitler was so much more than that and doesn't count in this context.

Why do you treat "them" like animals?

If you don't expect "them" to make honest money, they probably won't. Your opinions about people matter a whole lot more than you think they do.

Lastly, do you realize you just called me an animal. Dick.

A gundamentally bad person.

People literally die because of "Progressivism" But they don't care. They are zombies

I don't say "all lives matter" because I know they don't.

The #AllCancersMatter one pisses me off because it's true. Breast cancer sucks away money from every other cancer research, and it happens to be one of the easiest to cure. Meanwhile, there are tons of cancers that are much more deadly because they don't get any funding.
T. I work in cancer research

>I actually agree with the cartoon.
then you're an idiot

>does not imply only black lives matter
actually, when there are lots of white people getting shot by the police, it really does imply that

I never understood why whales are more important/popular than other endangered animals. I once did an English essay about why people shouldn't gravitate towards cute/majestic animals, titled "Don't Save The Panda"; it didn't do so well.

Cancer survivor. I hate cancer research. Utilitarian till the end nigga.

Who gives a fuck?It's not his fault that blacks don't even try to get out of their poverty.Instead they listen to their degenerate rappers and embrace inner nigger in them

Nice dubs. You're on the wrong board, bud.

They get treated how they act. Look at Baltimore. NOT excusable in any way. They should go back to africa now that they aren't slaves anymore. Our country would be better off without them. And the Indians who came here from SIBERIA should go back there too. White people now own North America.

Pic unrelated??

Look up Adam Zyglis, its one of his political cartoons from the Buffalo news. Check out the others he's done and bask in the unrelenting bias.

pic perfectly related, the life of the guy in the pic absolutely does not matter.

Yes. You can tell the outsiders. And there is suddenly a a faggots asshole worth of hampsters of shitposters on here. And you can just tell they haven't spent a day here before

Breast cancer took away a beautiful mother I knew, she was only 35. It takes women away in their prime motherhood years. Most other cancers are preventable ie not smoking or wearing sunscreen. Prostate cancer only happens to old cunts.

But yeah fuck blm and so on the left is simply too deranged, they had their chances and they went well out of their way to fuck it up.

Pic usually related. Life matters, except to niggers. And, there's tons of lives that would have been better off just being aborted away.

I agree. But for the record neither does the little girls.

Thou bait is failing from the tower
Thy sadness hits in

God lets see all the things wrong with this picture.

>All____matter is represented by a single white male in every panel

>The various causes are represented by four differant people of various races and genders.
>In a hilarious display of irony, the author, whose viewpoints are represented by the people wearing the shirts, is a white male. So he protrayed the people he's self-inserting as, as mostly minority women. It would in fact, be MORE accurate to protray the people holding the signs as multi-ethnic and multi-gender, and the person wearing the shirt as a single white male, as they're really all self-insertion characters for the white male author.

>Breast cancer awareness is a tragic fraud that redirects money that could go to cancer research and awareness of stigmatized and poorly understood cancers like colon cancer

>Bottom half of comic literal strawman

Like is this guy SO lacking in self-awareness that he doesn't realize he just self-inserted himself, a white man, as a minority woman and portrayed his opponents as a single fat temperamental white man. I bet you he doesn't even realise he did it.

wow
just wow

People are ultimately going to gravitate towards cute animals because they are most present. The reason why they are the most prominent is either
>theyre apex predators
>they have found the means to adapt to their enviroment

You shouldve wrote a paper on why apex predators are able to garner attention from so many people (without any intrinsic qualities to their beauty). Maybe talk about their ecosystems and food sources.

Niggers gona nig.

You are mentally ill

>even though they both commit the same amount of crimes

This is the white male that self-inserted himself as a minority woman.

Never respond to shit like this.

If your opinion is worth anything you shouldn't give it away for free on Facebook.

The less you talk about politics the more people want to know what you think. When they ask you they are more likely to listen to you and take you seriously.

Unsolicited political opinions NEVER change people's views.

No, i know what im doing.

>are arrested at a much higher rates than whites while even though both commit the same amount of certain crimes
Why do blacks murder at a much higher rate then? Are you suggesting that police just let white murderers walk?

No

No argument for the Siberian thing? It's the truth. You morons act like White people are the non natives here. But so are the Indians and Alaskans. They didn't magically appear here. They were not here long enough to be considered natives.

Sometimes I debunk their shit, if I like them enough to engage in a dialogue. Other times I do nothing because I know they're too brainwashed for it to matter. Pick your battle.

>Same amount of crimes.

I'd like to see that stat user.

wew

Then go around telling everyone how you feel like a beta cuck.

Real men keep their cards close to their chest.

For a being political cartoonist he seems surprisingly even handed.

>all cancers matter
More people die of prostate cancer then breast cancer yet it receives no where near the amount of founding.

>all words matter
holy false equivevlance batman

>all mammals matter
are whales even endangered still? Also what about all the non cute animals that are facing extinction like the red tuna?

Thanks user. I like you're answer. I never instigate conversations about politics on FB. Because it gets nowhere. I am not going to get anyone who posts shit like this to agree with me. Why try?

I just don't comment. The internet is built upon user input. I attempt to contribute very little to the madness of it; especially in the realm of social media.

There's no point to arguing over social media. People already posting this bullshit are people who won't change their minds for anything; even if facts are introduced. Some people just live out certain ideals; and there's nothing you can really do about it - except for sit and watch the world burn.

Here's a gem from my news feed that I just pulled out randomly.

>Danger 5
God damn love that show

You're shitposting on purpose and you're less of a human being for it. We come here because this is our site. You come here because this is our site. You just want to troll us. Fuck you halfbreed

>while even though both commit the same amount of certain crimes.

kek
e
k

I remember that some people have experienced actual problems

JUST STOP REPLYING JUST STOP REPLYING JUST STOP REPLYING

>Lastly, do you realize you just called me an animal. Dick.
You're new here, aren't you?

If someone announces their opinion that means they are married to it. You should always have room to adjust.

Irl I don't talk politics with anyone unless they can tell me the name of their Congressman and Senators.

I really really want to make a version of this where...

You put the authors face over the guy holding the sign.

You swap what's on the sign with what's on the shirt.

Then it would actually be more accurate than the cartoon, since it is actually the author going up to people saying stuff like #AllLivesMatter and calling them wrong, and is a single white male giving all these opinions, and it is a diverse range of people giving the opinions he disagrees with.

>Because black people are arrested at a much higher rates than whites while even though both commit the same amount of certain crimes.
Blacks are arrested and suspected of being criminals 4x as much because they commit 4x as much crime as everyone else.

lol

This guy knows what's up

Yeah but he probably won't resist like a busta

I was just #BTFO for good bros. I'm a #BLMissle now

It's not really racist; although it's annoying knowing that any movement that helped white people specifically would be branded racist.

>le ebil wite mang
Well, this is how stupid you look when you believe one demographic disagrees with your cause

more like #MentalyHill

>one post by this id

#BlackLivesMatter is literally a terrorist organisation

youtube.com/watch?v=hqQXmnMr_w8
youtube.com/watch?v=gvCdAuBBh0U

>a one page web article

Take a look at this large composite of results done by drug use is basically the same among all races

samhsa.gov/

I pointed out drug crimes pal

Im not defending blacks, but there is a problem with our police system. Only on Sup Forums can you be an anti-government bootlicker

Just wait for the #HillaCost my brother.

Yeah he's always spouting the Truth and talking about how Hillary isn't corrupt at all. 100% legit, bruh.

(You)

Thanks for playing, shill

Actually, the second one is kind of an issue, at least with public funding. Women cancers get significantly more funding than men cancers do.

see

Soo what this tells us is white people are more honest? These are not crime statistics these are admission statistics. (Probably at educational facilities like HS College ect.) Where people admitted to doing drugs. It's essentially a poll. It's not a statistic?