What happens?

THE NEXT ADOLD HITLER GETS KILLED

1. OP

Hillary dies. I am Kek. I will it.

1. Soros.

The first and only entry
"Everyone but me"

Don't touch it because it you use it you go to neither heaven or hell

a lot of people will find themselves up in the corporate ladder.

make pic related happen

>write down all the jews
>write down all democratic makers
>write down all the fags
>write down all the non nationalist niggers
>write down all the non nationalist spics
>and so forth

sounds good

yep, next is his lineage

A book?

"George Soros"
"Bill Clinton"
"Hillary Clinton"
"Angela Merkel"
"Me"

A lot of dead jews

Hillary Clinton
Bill Clinton
George Soros
Angela Merkel
Justin Trudeau
Sadiq Kahn
François Hollande
Manuel Valles
Kjell Stefan Löfven
Jacob Rothschild
Bernie Sanders (ball and chains himself to the bottom of the Atlantic)

Did I miss anyone?

Mohammed. Beat the high score.

Soros probably has a defibrillator, and also some spare hearts lying around

Everyone who isn't white
Everyone who is a liberal
Everyone who is LGBTQI+P+
Everyone who calls Isle of Man rare
Everyone who still browses Sup Forums

You guys know that in the story, you can pretty much decide the cause of death of the victim?

i.e bernie die on live tv yelling heil hitler

throw some brown names in there to make it more diverse you racist fuck

>doesnt make him emolate himself in aushwitz for the first living burning of a jew there.

>Hillary dies screaming "the Holocaust is a load of shit and I always knew it" before shooting herself in the face during the first debate

First and last needed as well as a face.

Kill Alex Soros. Want to destroy George? Kill his son.

write Muhammad, ahmed, and ackmed in it

>write Ahmed Mohammed
>half of muslim population dies

Entire city council and county government gets written down. And anyone named soros, zuckerberg, or rothschild.

>implying Jews have feelings
he wont give a shit about his son dying. Well he might in that he has no one to carry on his schemes but even that isnt true. He definitely has people below him to continue everything after he finally dies.

I don't want to lose my soul, so I leave it alone.

Use it to make meme magic real and play the role of Kek
>George Soros found dead of zyklon B poisoning the day after Trump is inaugurated

>missing the point that there's no heaven or hell in death note and everyone just dies and then nothing like in real life if you're atheist
do you even deepest lore

They'd become insomniac

Write Muhammad and laugh.

this

god you fuckers beat me to it

the heaven or hell thingy could be a ruse by ryuk to test how far light is able to go, but ya he's already killed like 100 criminals when ryuk makes his first appearance

This. Make the ultra rich donate crazy amounts of money to you, force politicians and liberals to move to 3rd world shit holes and live for fifty years in Hell, get policy makers to make America great again, manipulate black leaders into taking blacks back to Africa, make it so (((their))) leaders pull all the plugs that give them power, make sheiks genocide their populations in the middle east, fuck it, ruin it all.

I forget exactly how it works but iirc you can make them do things that they are capable of. Mite b cool.

Mark "cuck" Zuck
Shillary
Soros
Merkel

You need the person's face in mind for it to work so that people with the same name don't die.
>not reading the rules.

seth mcfarlane
frist page
bold letters

They all look the same though, it'd probably work to some extent.

>day 1
every member of the saudi arabian royal family dies
>day 2
chaos insues, meme magic is coming to life, dubs threads on pol begin to predict deaths
>day 3
the happening

ya if u write "die on skyscraper in car accident" the car won't take the elevator to kill u

Barack Obama
Bill Clinton (I wanna see Hill lose fair and square)
George Soros
Alex Soros
Jonathan Soros
Jacob Rothschild
Angela Merkel
Elizabeth Warren
Joe Biden
Chuck Todd
John Oliver
DeRay Mckesson
Sarah Silverman
Bernie Sanders
Jill Stein
Gary Johnson
Francis Hollande
Recep Tayyip Erdoğan
Tim Cook
Sadiq Khan
Ben Bernanke
George Clooney
Mark Zuckerberg
Philippe Dauman (ceo of Viacom)
John Kerry
Christopher Poole

Who would make the Shinigami eyes deal?

you'd basically need a photograph of the exact person.

no
or the internet

You can't influence other things to act, but you can make them take action. You control them before their death, so donating their entire fortune to "Dazza's Dingo Destruction Department" isn't outside of possibility.

Your trips don't lie even though I was just cracking a joke leaf.

Practically no reason. The internet has the names and faces of practically everyone you'd ever want or need to kill.

>send it to Hillary
>nothing changes

Pointless, all the people worth killing are going to show up somewhere online. The internet is your shinigami eyes. That's only useful if like in the show some stranger starts hunting you, there's no way to track you though.
This is close to my list except Sarah Silverman would be my sex slave until she died, I have a few fetishes I need to work out.

>What happens?
Another Shoah!

I write my own name.

I wouldn't kill anyone desu. It's not my place. I'm not god.

What would you say if you saw this over someone's head?

The girl i liked in high school dies. I would be happy if she died...
>tfe drunk at a party and hoping the girl from your past dies
>prayed for it for 4 years and then she goes to the same party as your.

The whole fucking thing gets filled out within a day.
>anyone with power, dead

Plus they don't need to die right away
>write qts name
>get loyal wife

If I write something like "[qt] falls in love with [me] and lives a long, happy life until dying at age 100," is she immortal till then?

Fuck dude you could take a team of navy seals, make them "immortal," and have them finish all kinds of badass missions for you to throw off the heat if somehow, someone guesses what you're doing.

It's already been established that in the universe of Death Note, Heave/Hell don't even exist in the first place.

how the fuck is he only 31, wtf george soros looks older than dirt

Wait until the next kek roll prediction thread and kill whoever wins, then just let Sup Forums keep making threads and doing it again and again. That way there's never any suspicion on you.

Also use it to fuck chicks and then have them die a few days later.

I think I remember something about them dying after a month if you set the time to be later. I could be wrong.

no, they explained it, everyone has a time of death, you can just kill them before that, otherwise they die normally

>Sideways figure eight infinity desu
>Commits suicide with a bomb vest at the Kaaba during the hajj

Oh well, at least you can continue using people as death puppets.

>politicians keep getting killed by their security teams

Heh, nothing "personnel," Hillary

He's old though.

Some virgin tries to get laid with it by writing that they die due to coitus.

Why would you send in Navy Seals if you could just off the folks you were sending them against?

idk why you would not just kill her instead, it's not like anyone could figure it out, nobody believes such power exists

this is why the anime was so good (for an anime especially), cause the detective who was supposed to find who the killer was started off with a big disadvantage, nobody could figure out that such power exists

Angela Merkel
Georgr Soros
Milo Yiannopoulos

Bill de Blasio
Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (r.i.p. isis)
Cenk Ugyur
Al Sharpton
Gregory Jackson (Onision)
Al Franken (the shitty senator)
Jack Lew (Secretary of the United States Treasury)
Benjamin Netanyahu
Janet Yellen
Steven Spielberg (jew)
Natalie Portman (jew)
Lena Dunham
Whoopi Goldberg
Jesse Jackson
Charles Koch
David Koch
Marco Rubio
Jerry Brown (CA gov)
Martin Shkreli
Gavin Newsom (CA Lt. Gov)
Shaun King
Nate Silver
Kim Kardashian West
Kanye West
Jeff Bezos
Warren Buffett
John Hickenlooper (D-CO, gov)
Jimmy Kimmel
Michelle Obama

Go ahead, but she is gonna go.

A lot of dead criminals. Also kill some politicians with accident.

You can't make people kill other people. But you can force someone to do something that'd result in them getting killed.

The retards killing important people all at once are going to be caught just like Light.

I think the ramifications of the different kinds of deaths would do more. Ie Hillary is killed by personal security, suddenly politicians have to deal with that. If it's just a straight up death of (((those in power))) someone will just slide in and keep the wheels turning.

There's a politician killed by an angry mob, now politicians work harder to please the constituency.

A Saudi Prince is killed by his brother, now queue a family blood feud.

Some king nigger in chimpcongo rats his gang to the cops, remaining gangs get suspicious and kill each other in massive droves, gangs burn themselves out.

You can get more done with the creative kills, I think. Plus there's the random meme magic aspect, you never know what will happen doing it that way, more fun.

I'd start going through the yearbooks of every graduating class at Harvard, Princeton, and Yale

what for?

Not much, until I get an Israeli phonebook.

Death Note is the only anime I've ever watched from start to finish when I was a virgin I liked the anime women.

No more kikes

a lot of hot chicks in school that broke the hearts of many neets will die.

obviously because all of them made fun of OP.

i think i will just ask a hacker to give me names and faces of ISIS mofos and i'd write that they die sodomizing each other.
or overeating pork.

OI VEY

REMEMBER THE SIX GORILLION YOU FILTHY GOY

Man. Shit would get cleaned up FAST, but it would probably result in massive power vacuums and wars breaking out everywhere.

Still, though, of all groups being charged with the responsibility of a Death Note, Sup Forums would actually be a much better outcome than most. Could you imagine what kind of ugly, crime-ridden ghetto the world become if fucking progressives got one and wiped out all the 'privileged white males'?

Doesn't stop the note.

I'm in love

Lol

I write that Trump will die at the age of 81 after 2 terms as president.

Someone already has one it's why anytime a celebrity critises Trump they die.

I don't watch this

Do you need a last name as well?

If not all you'd need to do is write Muhammad and Jamal

The Internet is the Death Note collective.

We are all murdering each other using words.

... and then there's this kek frog thing that keeps tripping me out.

>not making him set himself on fire on live tv

To everyone making long term plans: there is a so-called 23 day rule, you cannot control a guy for more than 23 days
And IIRC you can't make dude kill another unless you wrote the other guy's name too
Also don't be idiots and kill everyone one with heart attacks make it fun
>person will leave the building he/she is in, while walking a bird shits down on him/her. Person looks up in shock with her mouth open, the birdshit goes in and because the person was inhaling he/she suffocates to death
Do it to a really famous person for maximum memes and hilarious media coverage
You need both real first and last name, while thinking of the person's face
So no genocide, and try to have fun with it, Light made a really fun kill with a busjacking

clever

No, impossibile, you'll kill him in 40 seconds if you do that
Read the rules

Good on you, it's shitty as fuck.
But yeah, you need first and last name and face, to make sure you're killing the right person.

I already tried to kill Bush with a pretzel.

Now he's just dead inside, dancing at funerals and shit. Soorrry m8!

/thread