Katie said she researched for the drug addict storyline to make it real #arrow #coh2

>Katie said she researched for the drug addict storyline to make it real #arrow #coh2
>Katie viewers her blog as empowering women to make fashion choices. #COH2
>Katie says Harper's Island was stressful. They didn't know who was the killer or who'd die until they got the scripts. #COH2
>Katie enjoyed both Ruby and Laurel. She enjoyed Laurel having an arc. W Ruby it was only a season so no arc. #COH2
>KC she believes LL lost he virginity to Oliver #COH2
>Fan: how much was LL spiral in S2 was coz of T's death or coz O left her??? KC: She loved them both....O was her soulmate...
>KC hopes that we will see more of Black Siren #COH2
>KC believes O+L are soulmates, MG disagreed he said that L isn't the love of Oliver's life, KC believes they are coz of the comics. #COH2 [EDIT: MG believes in fanservice and he is an idiot]
>Fan: how much was LL spiral in S2 was coz of T's death or coz O left her??? KC: She loved them both....O was her soulmate... #COH2
>Fan asked KC had any last words to Sara, KC said she would have to think about it, something about understanding #COH2
>Fan: Any other SL for LL that she didn't get to do? KC: more training with Oliver coz its in the comics, more scenes with Katrina Law #COH2

reddit.com/r/arrow/comments/4jfrru/spoilerish_katie_cassidys_panel_at_coh2/

WELP

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g3ythpzsu18
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Reddit

You should stay there

Someone send a Navajo code talker in here to decipher what the fuck this internet speak is supposed to be saying

Spoilers for what is saying

VOCAL
CHORD
PARASITES

I think they're tweets.

KC = Katie Cassidy
LL = Laurel Lance
SL = Sara Lance
T = Tommy;_;
O = Ollie

>bratvaolicity

i want to stab myself in the stomach. why are all their names like this? like they pressed a random word generator button from arrow and just attached olicity to it. yeck.

...Why would you stab yourself?

Where do you see this? When I ctrl+f, you're the only one with that phrase.

>MG disagreed he said that Laurel isn't the love of Oliver's life
jesus christ it really is just Guggenheim writing fanfic now

the twitter username

Wait, there's a City of Heroes sequel coming out?

Ahh okay.

"Laurel was a mistake." - Guggenheim, 2017

All I think of is the video game. And I want it, not these zombie kickstarted games.

I thought Company of Heroes 2.

I feel like he is staring into my soul.

He hungers for that which he lacks.

He looks like an even more shapeless Bendis.

>KC hopes that we will see more of Black Siren
Poor girl.

Well it means she doesn't die.

Besides, why would Kriesberg cast her if he hated her?

What would happen if we mix Marc and Bendis?

The level of self-insertion and OC dick riding and lack of respect to source material would cause this:
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=g3ythpzsu18
to happen but on a very large scale. Millions would die. Possibly billions.

>KC believes O+L are soulmates, MG disagreed he said that L isn't the love of Oliver's life
Holy shit that's where that line came from. Guggenheim made sure that line got in there just to be spiteful

Probably had a contract with the parent company. They tend to force people on shit