youtube.com/watch?v=AzJd5GVDVDY
youtube.com/watch?v=En7TZGuVY60
youtube.com/watch?v=p5-vNyZGNxM
youtube.com/watch?v=s_yhpQgeuYM
youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mewins.

Mel Brooks

The two females would immediately lose. Then Hackeye would just shoot the rest from around a corner.

Hawkeye, but only if Legolas have not stop time powers

Hawkeye.
He has all of those bullshit trick arrows that are exactly what he needs when he needs it.

middle left ofc wtf are you guys on

Legoman

A challenger appears

Certainly not Robin Hood, he couldn't even win a scripted archery tournament without guided weapons

Man Robin Hood looks just like Ethan Hawke

It would be between Legolas and Hawkeye.

-Women are weak as shit so they wouldn't have any draw strength.
-Firing multiple arrows at once means that each is less impactful.
-Elves are useless androgynous pansies.
-Hawkeye isn't real.
-Rambo FTW.

Depends on the playing field, in the woods it would be rambo, or legolas or the guy from saw if they are allowed to set up traps then rambo all day.

Anywhere else Hawkeye

Rambo

Whoever wins, we lose

>Hawkeye isn't real

As if the others are real?

>Firing multiple arrows at once means that each is less impactful
I see someone hasn't taken a physics class yet

Hawkeye is part of an ongoing franchise so him.

Where is Charlie Sheen in Rambo outfit with bow and chicken?

John "Motherfucking" Rambo

Yea (you) apparently.

Legodude

This is some 9gag tier shit

Rambo, because everyone who knows how to shoot a bow, knows that the arrow shouldnt extend past the bow more than 1-2 inches.

How is their form though?
I read somewhere that Hawkeye's actor has terrible form and he never took effort to learn basic archery.

you?

rambo can just hide in a tree

Yes, the others are all real. Boudica and Robin Hood are historical figures. Legolas lived in prehistory Middle Earth. Rambo is still alive, and Katniss hasn't been born yet. The only one that stands out as a nonexistent alternate universe character is Hawkeye.

The five highest scorers in my archery class were females.

>Hawkeye would lose because he isn't real

You mean the modern bullshit that involves standing in one spot with a highly engineered mechanical bow that locks when pulled and has sights and trigger release?

Sure, that's gonna cut it in a life and death situation.

*I actually think he believes this and is that retarded*

nice reddit stars, friend

>the 6 archers take to the field
>Hawkeye yells "slut,' prompting Brave & Hunger Games to drop their bows in outrage & furiously post on jezebell.com
>2 down
>Robin unloads a flurry as Legolas cheaply dodges with the help of N64-tier CGI, ends up gutted by John Rambo
>Carry Elwes, Stallone & Renner leave and bro out until a challenger appears, firing AIDS-infected arrows

No, we used simple bows. Would you like to continue replying to me?

yeah what kind of faggot loses to a bunch of girls?

Kek

legolas he's an wood nigger afterall

>-Elves are useless androgynous pansies.

>He was as tall as a young tree, lithe, immensely strong, able swiftly to draw a great war-bow and shoot down a Nazgûl, endowed with the tremendous vitality of Elvish bodies, so hard and resistant to hurt that he went only in light shoes over rock or through snow, the most tireless of all the Fellowship.

Sure, you're still stationary, and likely shot at a non moving target with bows likely weighted under 50 pounds. I did some archery in summer camp, those things couldn't penetrate a roll of news paper.

Whats a reddit star?

(*) = Formatting star used commonly used on Reddit to either Italicize or Bold text.

>stationary, and likely shot at a non moving target
Yes, that's what's known as archery lessons. Do you have a point?

I made my point, you seem too short of memory to remember I guess.

>flicks
vertical
>vidya
horizontal

according to some article i read around the time brave-hunger games-avengers came out, Merida's form is pretty much perfect, Lawrence's looks pretty good for an amateur, and Renner's is laughably bad.

Robin Hood, because he can speak with an english accent

when are you going to post the A-list contenders?

Get on my level.

Easy

Legolas. Hes actually superhuman in many aspects. Could go toe to toe even with Rambo, has the best vision of any of them, and has hundreds of years of archery experience.

Hawkeye would be the only one to challenge him because he apparently *never* misses, but Legolas is super fast with super agility and reflexes.

Legolas wins

Yeah, why did you lose to a girl?

Rambo, I don't see any rule that states that they ONLY have to use the bow and arrow.

If they only have the Bow and arrow though, Legolas. Dude Isn't even human

the redhead, she fucks them to submission.

>female warrior
>what's her skill
>archer

Unless it's a very modern compound bow, no. Even then it's iffy.

Death wins either way

He would btfo of all of them, that isn't fair.

Robin Hood

He's the good guy in a comedy, it's impossible for him to lose of have any sad ending.

>lost to a girl
get on my level faggot
girls could not even use long bows because of how hard they where to stretch, they had to use re curved ones which are more efficient and thus need less strength
they still lost by far

/thread

Doesn't matter, we all lose

4 Katniss (human and also not extremely skilled)
3 youtube.com/watch?v=TiLQZ1joo8k (human not legendary but still really skilled as shown in his horse riding while fucking singing practice)
2 Robin Hood (Legendary Human)
1 Legolas and Hawkeye (Legolass probably wins because of elf magic shit but Hawkeye is Gary Stu level so you can't argue with the Marvelcucks)
I don't know where to put Rambo because he doesn't focus on bows and arrows he also likes to shut up things.

The bow only has a certian amount of potential energy, when released with multiple arrows, the kinetic energy it is converted into is distributed amongst every arrow, instead of just one, making them all less damaging.

Here's your (You).

dfc version keira wins.

youtube.com/watch?v=bn27-S2L-DM

everybody laugh at this guy

What now

youtube.com/watch?v=AzJd5GVDVDY

kek, in your dreams. he gets shit on by Brave alone

gg

This.

Canonically speaking, Robin of Loxly is the best bowman to ever lived.

You are stupid. Archery competitions are nowhere close to combat scenario bows.

Women have no strength or endurance, at least nowhere close comparable to a man.

This is basic biology, nothing wrong with it just men were pre ordained for superior physical prowess than women are.

This also goes for mental fortitude and computing power as well. Women can't even compete.

Like, can you imagine women competing in professional chess tournaments or sports activities with men. Ridiculous.

But unlike other Robin Hoods, this one speaks with an English accent.

I've never engaged in an archery competition. Do you even know what's being discussed here?

men in tights.

Death Battle
>Rambo
Competition
>Hawkeye or Legolas, I'm not sure.

My god man where is her tits!?!?

None of them - even Legolamb would have to bow before the 10K years experience of a Night Elf huntress.

Rambo, Katniss and Hawkeye all have grenade tipped arrows.

youtube.com/watch?v=En7TZGuVY60

youtube.com/watch?v=p5-vNyZGNxM

youtube.com/watch?v=s_yhpQgeuYM

ARTHUR?

its really hard for me to answer who has the most plot armor

Well Hawkeye has bullshit aim and like 50 different types of arrows plus hes the only one uses a compound bow.

I mean its really a fight between Legoman and Hawkguy but hawkguy is far far more bullshit at ranged combat

Brave gril: Honestly, pretty good at archery, but has no combat experience and inferior bow technology.
Katniss: Emotionally unstable and only has average human strength
Robin Hood: Good at archery, but his main specialty was robbing unarmed rich dudes in carriages.
Hawkeye: MCU Hawkeye is actually really smart, but can't compare to Legolas/Rambo when it comes to strength/endurance
Rambo: Strong and good at archery but a little rash.
Legolas: Superhuman vision, strength, speed, and reaction time. Hundreds of years of combat and archery experience.

This seems pretty accurate, but you should also factor in technology.

> but can't compare to Legolas when it comes to strength/endurance
literally on what grounds.

Also hawkeye would also have superhuman vison and reaction times as the cunt doesnt even need to be looking to shot shit, as well as the fact that his aim is accurate enough to use a UBS arrow

also the whole thing with elves having "hundreds of years of experience" means nothing, typically Humans learn quicker so equals out

The guy who doesn't even need to hit them to win. In all honesty his gear hard counters legolas' physicals. Not to mention his bunker busters in AOU. Pic related will put everyone here down regardless

I think rambo would win

Not even difficult, robin Hood.

movie legolas, hawkeye, then rambo

obviously

patriot arrow is non-canon you dweebs

It also depends a lot on which versions we're using. Movie Legolas is a lot worse than book Legolas and MCU Hawkeye is far, far worse than comic Hawkeye

Yeah good idea. With technology factored in Hawkeye probably has the edge, but since this scenario is basically a mexican standoff, one of the archers could take him down before he has a chance to fire.

That's just a shockwave which I doubt even the Brave gril would get injured by. A grenade arrow would probably be a lot more devastating.

MCU Hawkeye is a normal person who is /fit/ and trained in archery. Rambo is insanely buff. Legolas is superhuman. Hawkeye is definitely physically weaker.

an actual archer
youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk

>That's just a shockwave which I doubt even the Brave gril would get injured by

hey retard, why dont you actually look at the gif. its a shockwave with enough concussive force to put down 3 grown men possibly killing them. that would put everyone down with possibly legolas being the exception