How is Germany doing nowadays? We don't hear anything about it these days other than the election stuff...

How is Germany doing nowadays? We don't hear anything about it these days other than the election stuff. Has the situation gotten better or worse with the refugees? Are people mad about the election results or the fact that you're probably gonna get another cucked coalition? What's the talk in town?

t. concerned leaf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Rp5cBOINmM
youtube.com/watch?v=OAQ9SIJ6A7s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
www1.wdr.de/nachrichten/landespolitik/abstimmung-kommunalwahlrecht-100.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I also want to know it.
Have the problems of German refugees and immigrants been solved?

There was literally never a problem with refugees. It was blown out of proportion by british media in order to justify the elites wish for brexit.

Germany is the powerhouse of Europe and the in the lead with france for integration. The people in trouble now are the brits

>the elites wish for brexit
do germans actually believe this? the "elites" wanted brexit, that's why MEPs voted remain like 5:1

>falling for propaganda of the far right
>being this uneducated
>using the word "cuck" like an autistic manchild

>MEPS voted to remain

what are you on about? UKIP has major representation from the brits in the eu parliament.

the political situation is a blip, btw. All our major parties are very pro-eu. It's not a question of an EU sceptic party gaining power, it's a question of how quickly the leading party wants further integration. This is a good thing

>There was literally never a problem with refugees.
This. We had literally only 1 (one) single terrorist attack this whole year, with only one victim

>cucked coalition

what does that even mean?

Is it not German media but British media?

>what are you on about? UKIP has major representation from the brits in the eu parliament.
is this a troll? they have almost nobody in uk parliament

nsdap tops the polls in germany rn

you said MEP (member or the european parliament). Why don't you read up about the subject you're talking about before posting nonsense

>american education

German media doesn't produce right wing propaganda

the elites prefer staying in the EU for trade benefits and already established bureaucracy.
refugee memeing is mostly a youtube/internet in general thing

>he can't even read his own graph

they have NOBODY in the uk parliament, not almost nobody. They had, at one point, a rogue conservative MP join their party but that's gone now.

Now, if you were to mention the euro sceptic conservative back benchers, you'd maybe be on to something. But you didn't

Yes. Germans were butthurt about Greeks and debts before. Now they're butthurt about Brits and Brexit. See how he brings it up out of nowhere. They are obsessed.

I mentioned brexit because the leaf was saying how he was concerned about Germans. I put it to him that he should be concerned for his british brothers who are in a far worse situation than us right now. Would you honestly argue that you guys are more stable than Germany right now?

>billions of Euros in public budget surplus
>record tax revenue
>record employment rate
>record low bond rate
>growing economy
>record export rate

I'd say we are doing okayish.

>refugees
Literally no one cares and the German AfD isn't even anti-EU but soft Eurosceptic. After the UK has been effectively neutered from being a powerful and obstructionist member state we will get the European defense union, the European finance ministry and Eurozone budget, the transfer union and the directly elected head of the commission.

oge
was everything?

Aren't you guys afraid to end up like Sweden overtime though? These people breed a lot of Germans don't. And it's not like they've stopped coming either. If right now it's fine doesn't mean things should be kept going.

So seeing a post by a leaf is enough to remind you of Britain, which naturally leads you to Brexit, and of course you have to ree about that. You are obsessed, Hans.

See . Again, the UK, out of nowhere. It's like you can't help yourselves. "You want to talk about Germany? Ah, but what about Brexit?"

Japan is same.
Except Sankei Shimbun and some internet media.

Most young people know Japanese medias tell so many lies,
(Particularly Asahi Shimbun)
but elderly people still believe them.

Japanese who know that Japanese medias tell many lies became to check
with the their articles and reports if that are right.

Who cares? the country is safe, I have a good future and we are on a stable path. Why should I honestly bother what the demographics are? It changes nothing other than the people you will see on the streets. They'll eventually integrate and become taxpayers and members of German society.

Anybody worrying about this is unironically racist

whatever bro, I'm not european, but how does that show anything about the elite backing brexit?

Well britain is a very important topic when talking about Europe and the EU. I see Germany as part of the EU and i see the EU as the future. The leaf was asking about Germany and therefore I wanted to give a full picture. He seemed to be insinuating that we were in trouble right now so i merely pointed to another european country on a far more tenuous path than us. I wouldn't call it obsessed, lad, I'd say that to get the full picture you need to give the full spectrum. I'd calm down If I were you. You seem a little sore, I have no idea why though :^)

>They'll eventually integrate and become taxpayers and members of German society.

Yeah, just like the Turks and Moroccans did.
Fucking kek.

fick di

>Turks and Moroccans
We didn't try to integrate them because we though "They'll leave anyway"
It's different with the refugees

cringe

You only have to see the posts from the brit in this thread to see how prominent German scaremongering is in the UK media(run by elites). The very mention of britain by a German has got him really riled up. The media/print media is run by the absolute elite and when you've got papers in the uk likening us to creating a fourth reich you have to wonder what their motives are...

I would mention that the british media isn't alone in this. Plenty of German media is making brits out to be isolationist idiots that want to destroy the peace created in europe. Neither of the above arguments are true, but it certainly shows a narrative forming

Hamburg.

:DDDDDDDDD

>this is what Germans actually believe
welp, time to leave the EU as well.

Turks are a massive part of the workforce here and as such pay taxes. What's your point?

rude

>Leaf asks about the German election
>Clearly, he really needs to know about Brexit
>"I wouldn't call it obsessed, lad"
It's sad that you can't see it, tbqh.

Reality is a deeply intertwingled mess of complexly-linked facts with a high rate of interdependence.

I see you've missed the point i was trying to make. I hope it's not because your arse is so sore you're distracted.

>end up like Sweden
A stable, safe, democracy? Germany already is. It seems like you don't know much about Europe at all, Chang.

The eternal german destroying Europe for the third time in 100 years

the fucking state of the german posters ITT
what an embarrassment

You forgot that whole cold war thing where two Germanies almost destroyed the world.

Yes, just like in Kosovo.

How bigot you have to be to think muslims can "integrate" and live like normal people (specially when they'll outnumber you)?

Good thing the vast majority of Europeans don't agree with this argument.

hum you know those sickfuks called migrants cost money to your country and do no good to people and the country?

>calls somebody a bigot and argues that an entire group of people will never integrate

pottery

Then why aren't you bringing up Trump and the rightwing surge of AFD to explain the German election? Why Brexit?

Could all you pretty words just be an excuse, like the old bore who manages to turn every topic to his war stories? Perish the thought.

it's a financial investment for tomorrow's workforce. This should be abundantly clear at this point.

Your country is 50% asian, 40% middle eastern, 10% amerimutt

>He thinks they will ever work

Man I need to study propaganda in Germany, these guys know how to do it.

>transfer union
Damn I'm looking forward to paying for the benefits of my fellow Alegria.... French citizens.

You need to sort apart the finely- and the coarsely-linked matters.

they don't work man, i see them in my country almost daily, they do nothing good except living on wellfare and being violent

was for obviously

Psht, it's supposed to come as a surprise.

Muslim anf arab overlords rule the streets here, eaxh week we have to pay almost all of our income as safety money or else they'll behead us and rape our women, which they already frequently do. pol is the only trustworthy source on this matter.

Because compared to brexit, the AfD is really not a big deal. They will never get enough of the vote share to form a majority government and literally every single other german party has vowed to never form a coalition with them. German politics aren't like uk politics, we very rarely have a majority government.

Trump is also very important, I agree, but we are talking about europe at the moment.

Seriously, why are you so sore? I didn't go on a diatribe about the UK I actually just juxtaposed them with the current situation in germany.

Can you recommend a good Dschizya tax consulant? I have a feeling I am paying too much currently.

this graph show the amount of welfare recipients per ethnicity in the netherlands
they do not contribute, this is unsustainable

>Rather than fixed the abhorrent lifestyle in which lonely people are made to work and die alone, bring in more meat for the grinder from outside
The fundamental problem at the heart of Western Society. We've all forgotten that work and progress are meant to be a means, not an end.

Well, less forgotten and more been coerced.

>ignores facts
>call other people bigots cause reality doesn't fit with what mass media and society told you

"Can't muslims integrate? That's impossible because I want to believe so. You must be a bigot."

>german "humor"

oge

interesting spelling

>I have a good future and we are on a stable path.
wtf, you should check how big your retirement pension will be

was everything?

>paying too much
You better pay too much than not enough. A ftiend of mine thought he paid too much and complained. The overlords then forced him to eat a kebab with his mums flesh and their semen as sauce.

this is what I'm talking about. Do Germans say this kind of thing to each other in real life and then laugh? Genuiely curious

Don't think fiscal law is extraordinarily funny uezs.

>A party in the German elections is not as important to understanding them as what's happening in the UK
Are you srs, m80? That they'll never get elected is correct, but it doesn't mean they've had no effect: draining the votes from the right has weakened the other parties enough to lead to this position.

>Do Germans say this kind of thing to each other in real life and then laugh?
No. I consider myself a dank memelord and I don't have the balls to say this stuff in real life in university or at work.
I tell stuff like this only to my girlfriend but then we actually laugh

you make a good point there. However whether the outcome of our current political situation will change in any way the future of the EU (which is the future of Germany) is wrong. We will integrate, be it by 2025 or 2080. There will be a USE and that is that. Everything else is inconsequential

>I consider myself a dank memelord

>I consider myself a dank memelord
yikes!

When will Alternative für Deutschland take power?

>damage control intensifies

it's actually the other way around
using less strokes and more abbreviations is a sign of higher intelligence, there was a study about this

30th of Jan. 2033.

Depends if Merkel will be crazy enough to grant the shitskins citizenship.

>every single other german party has vowed to never form a coalition with them

>actually believing the vows of politicians

It's true though, Sup Forums memes aside I've never seen a refugee in my life

With the attack of the SPD and the election right for foreigners, this will come out all right.

Dat doorzichtige ding aan de rand van je kamer. Moet je daar eens doorheen kijken.

Currently shifting towards the right and realizing radical leftism is a problem. The way these things are portrayed on the media changed fundamentally and so did the people's view on it. Nonetheless Germany is still pro-muslim. Deportations to other countries become more frequent, but aren't always possible.

There's this Afghan guy who raped and killed a teenage girl and dumped her body in sewer. He claimed he was 17 to have a lower sentence as a minor. Recently his father accidentally told he's actually 33. Just like that, in many cases they can straight up lie about their age, religion and nationality, because they don't need papers to emigrate.

Brussels and big cities are full of them...

You don't live in Brussels I'm guessing

>attack of the SPD
Wat
>the election right for foreigners
Political suicide

Merkel is not the green party. Even their kids born here will not get automatically german citizenship.

it's like you don't even want to be paid by Soros.

After a long but instructive discussion, let's all have a small rest and listen to some music together.
youtube.com/watch?v=7Rp5cBOINmM

Why are European Muslims such a cunt? I am an Asian but they are more racist to me than whites do when I travelled to Europe a few times.

Why do Muslims shout like 'no racism to us!' or something like that but they are actively racist to other people? They are such hypocrites and I have no respect to them.

and nobody says nothing about this ffs? no strikes, nothing on social media?

>Aren't you guys afraid to end up like Sweden overtime though?

Don't tell me faggots actually believe the Sup Forumsthreads created by Amerimutts that live in impoverished meth addict 'states' that you flyover. Sweden is an amazing country.

All these faggots that post shit about their self-hate of Europe have never traveled before, they just sit in their basements with their mental illnesses developing in their brain while they refuse to accept they have a 'grass-is-always-greener' mentality. People who actually travel lose this.

This is why I don't visit the shithole that is Sup Forums. I don't want to listen to the opinions of Americans that are literally passportless and their autistic basement-dweller 'euro' supporters.

She's closer to them than to the liberals

Merkel got SDP to form a coalition with her by making compromises. That's what happens in a functioning democracy.

You don't hear anything about it because things working out rationally and without any unnecessary bullshit does not cross the news threshold.

Muslims hate whites/blacks/asians/women/gays/christiansother muslims, but are surprised when someone doesn't agree with that.
In my experience Muslims always try to overpower or dominate the person they are talking to, and if they fail they cry about being a victim. With nothing in between.

Case point
youtube.com/watch?v=OAQ9SIJ6A7s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

I live in Antwerp

>Political suicide
The project "political suicide of the SPD" has been going on for a while already. They've effectively become the foreigners party (have far higher election results among foreigners than among Germans) so they have started pushing for foreigner's election right. See for example www1.wdr.de/nachrichten/landespolitik/abstimmung-kommunalwahlrecht-100.html (use Gtranslator or something)

neger als policeman top kek