Sup ForumsCo/'s Bizarre Adventure: Raging Duck Edition

Previous Adventure: Past Threads: pastebin.com/UprS7B3X (embed)

MAIN TOPIC: Part 5 Development, Stand Suggestions are open.

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of characters and events in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info for the Ignorant and Forgetful
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Plot summaries and character list
pastebin.com/vbD28iMx (embed) (this is out of date, fix it)

>Abilities and Stands
pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP (embed)
docs.google.com/document/d/1QycIbBT6L7Ny5elmmnhI4OdQYk-yJ-mGJC6TrdwBii8

>Every part, in order
1 - docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg/edit?usp=sharing
6 - docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY/edit?usp=sharing
7 - docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ/edit?usp=sharing
8 - docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ/edit?usp=sharing

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
pastebin.com/bsmui6f7 (embed)

>Images
ccba.booru.org/

>Fighting Game
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0lqXHlZXEFTaFppZV96ejU5b2s&usp=sharing

>Voice Impressions
pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1 (embed)

>Sup ForumsCo/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOaYfU_0hIoo6qadB1yEO_Km

STAND NAME: 「SULTANS OF SWING」
STAND USER: Mickey Mouse
Appearance: A mobile bed covered in blue blankets with white spots in which Mickey lies on (due to him losing all feeling from his upper thighs down)
Part: Vento Autistico
Ability: The bed has the ability to shoot out two cords that, when contact something, cause the object in question to vibrate rapidly. The longer the vibrations continue, the more「VOLUME」is shaken out of it. The volume is transformed into energy and is absorbed by Mickey.
The name of the bed is 「Last Exit To Brooklyn」and is capable of reaching speeds up to 15 kilometers an hour.

Coming out of the shadows to tell you all
Keep going, you're doing great
Finish the project and break Sup Forums's curse
I believe in you

>Forgot to edit out the embeds

So after they've taken down the movie studio the celebrities, now freed from their contracts, as supposed to join them, right?

I think they make up the bulk of their fighting forces when attacking the WB tower, they fight all the small fries while the Urban Rangers make their way to the top.

I've been nursing the idea of having the Warner Siblings take on Kajiu!HIM since he's the perfect metaphor for what the company became in their absence.

It would be a boost to have them helping in the demon fights.

What are their stands supposed to be anyway?

CLIFFS OF DOVER, DON'T PASS ME BY, and PRISONER on the doc.

So who are the main assassins for the demons arc?

This one interest me the most for being so silly it fits the jojo series

Does Taffy fight them on the set of the Starduck Crusaders film on in the movie studios, or does he only fight the director there and just use his powers to trash the set?

-The Thief (Thief and the Cobbler)
-CatDog
-Tad Strange (Gravity Falls, this one is tentative if someone can think of someone better)
-Gideon Graves (Scott Pilgrim) as well as the other three businessmen of the Apocalypse I guess.
-Roger (American Dad)
-Mandark (Dexter's Lab)

That's who we have so far. We might be able to squeeze a few more in during their tower ascent.

>The cast of All My Circuits are in the SC movie
>reference to Jay Sherman panning it

He fights them but doesnt kill them.

He abstains from doing it when Cartman's amplified powers make any more fighting unnecessary.

The Warner Sibling die then?

A bit tragic, but we can't have them all survive fighting HIM head on.

We have Fifi floating around without a spot and her Stand could make her a good assassin.

I think there's a fight between them.

The power vacuum created would allow for Plucky to assume leadership.

The WB created ACTING robots...

Would Cartman suspect only someone Jewish could come up with something like that?

Some of the released artists die on the siege of the WB HQ, Max probably dies at the hands of Mok to show how inhuman is the eldest of the celebrities.

LeQuack is fought at the studios as well.

Fifi is fought at the Looniversity if I'm not mistaken? We might have given her position to Bradley Uppercrust cause of memes though.

Did we ever give Bradley a Stand?

I don't think so. Sup Forums just likes him and wants him in.

That'll be tonight's project then.

So here's something I thought of.

When Max comes back after Jan's soul is collected, the only reason why the UR listen to him is because Donald recognizes him. Goofy is one of Donald's best friends, remember?

I think Max should make it to the demons arc only for his death to be what sends Donald into one of the most impossible force of nature rages of his life, making him jump into hell itself and start wrecking the place out of spite.

Another thing, after the movie studios are trashed, James Woods Hades (we've talked about him being in this part before) should show up remarking on how destroyed the place is.

Donald can fight him in hell later when he destroys the Red Guy's snack factory located down there.

Hades is actually the less worse off demon of all the demons by the end of the arc since he didn't screw around up stairs like they were doing and maybe actually lets the Red Guy sweat in a CLEAN BURNING HELL for a few thousand years longer than he was meant to, just so Hades can take over hell again.

That's fair. Although we were originally planning for Max to make quite a bit of distance with the heroes.

He fills Toph's shoes for a while.

>When Max comes back after Jan's soul is collected
I thought Jan's death was the pre-final act before the end of the demons arc

I like this. Shows that there isn't one true Bukkake Mastermind demon, and that instead its a rat-race even in hell.

Jan's death is what makes Max join the heroes.

I thought that HR was after that, or the department store, which lead to the PERFUME DEPARTMENT.

But idk.

How much would Donald resent Max for selling Goofy's soul?

He still has to have some love for him so as to get mad at his death. Maybe he understand that he was tricked?

I imagine his hate for Max runs deep. He probably nearly kills him if they fight. He starts warming up to him though and goes through hell afterwards.

On a similar note, how will we handle Goofy's resurrection after Max's contract is destroyed? If Donald goes to Hell, he'd probably try and get Goofy, but I don't really think that'd work. Goofy feels like no one should know where he is and assume he's gone for good, meanwhile he sneaks himself into part 7's race, for some reason. I still want the reveal that he's around (if he comes back) to have a "But we spent years thinking you were dead" feel to it.

Maybe Goofy comes back without his memories or something?

Donald tries to find him after Max is dead, but can't. Goofy has already left.

Then.
We have a flashback in Part 7, we get him too wake up and drag himself out of a grave or something.

It's implied he actually WAS dead, but came back to life the second Max died.

He gasps for air and feels himself over. He's alive! But then the realization hits him

He's alive...

>User: Bradley Uppercrust III
>Stand: 「HELENA」
>Appearance: A rather dour looking female humanoid iguana wrapped about with stained barbed wire. The user also gains a third eye on their forehead similar to the Stand's
>Ability: When the third eye open, the user is capable of seeing all of the 「DECEPTIONS」 of the people within sight, ranging from the smallest lie to modest secrets to the grandest betrayal via a black aura composed of textual representations of said 「DECEPTIONS」. The Stand will then isolate one and use it in one of two ways:

-It consumes the deception, increasing its speed and power dependent on how heinous of a lie or act it was
-It gives the deception to its user who can then convert it into a 「WEAPON」 of their choosing. The power of said weapon is dependent upon the value of that deception to the source i.e, a blade made from a white lie will barely break the skin but a pin prick from a truly shameful secret could remove limbs.

This will be how he maintains control of the students as they can never truly hide anything from his eyes.

God dammit you beat me to the punch. I spent to long trying to make「STAINED CLASS」work as a stand.

I really dig this idea though.

Jan's soul being collected happens before the raid on the movie studio, it could be moved to during to show Mok means business if Jan escaped the first collector.

I thought Goofy made his own deal with the devils to save Max's soul since he knew that his son didn't know that he was signing away his soul.

Once Max finds out his father sacrificed his soul for him, he becomes laser focused on saving his father's soul.

Since Max was given a recycled persona for his fame, his contract isn't undone by the destruction of the movie studio.

Goofy enters the race so he can use Superman's corpse to either resurrect his son, or make sure his son's soul isn't in hell.

I know he's listed as an ally in the stand doc but I could totally see him getting in the heroes way if the wishing star is still important.

I'm not sure if it has an limits, but if it can, he'd definitely use it to bring Max back to life, which sets him up against the heroes during the last stretch of the race.

And when he's defeated, he shows up again aiding the heroes against Nobody. He nearly defeats him, and Nobody bargains for his life the same way Valentine did, by offering to summon Max from an AU. Dunno how it would go from there though.

It just means that Goofy becomes a villain again, and makes the battle against him all the more reluctant, as the heroes aren't sure whether to kill or retire him.

Or Goofy could use whatever stand we give him to go full out suicide attack on Nobody. Nobody evades it, but Goofy is content because it means he'd get to see his son again. Or would that not be good?

as long as we get a satisfying end to Goofy and Max's arc that leaves as many people as possible satisfied.

They got dealt a shit hand by fate but did their best. Even if they don't get the best ending, they need a satisfying one.

The perfume department got shifted to HR (department store), what replaces it is the Gift Shop right before Patrick's office.

Stand: [IN THE SUMMERTIME]
Ability: Any awful stand idea, concept, or complete part rewrite mentioned between the months of mid May to mid Septemer is immediately [NEVER EVERd] from the Sup Forums universe

Well, you just NEVER EVER'd your own stand suggestion then, didn't you?

I had actually totally forgotten the Wishing Star was a major factor in our part 7.

Just shows how single minded I am when it comes to focusing on whatever part is currently being worked on I guess.

Come on now, let's not be pissy.

>MY ideas are great, why are YOUR ideas so shit, fucking [boogeyman that has been confirmed not a real thing for years]

James Woods Hades... need to incorporate some of Mike Toreno lines in this somehow.

What comes to mind is when Donald goes down to hell on his rampage, Hades tries to talk to him only to get punched in the face so hard his face sinks into his head like when Herc punched him near the end of the movie, and he'd be like "Yeah, ok, so you're more of a force of nature type, I can work with this." and just nudges Donald ever so subtly to the snack factory that's been supplying the Red Guy with a steady stream of goods.

where's the wishing star? it still needs the fully assembled Super Corpse to work?

STAND NAME: 「SNOW HALATION」
STAND USER: Fred Flinstone
ABILITY 1 - MISDIRECTION: 「SNOW HALATION」 operates through misdirection and the placebo effect. It can create rumors of itself and its user, rumors that are instantly believed by everyone it reaches. Though its own powers are weak, if the target believes otherwise, they will feel the pain they feel they should be feeling. If they know of 「SNOW HALATION」's true ability, they can resist its effects
ABILITY 2 - CONDITONER: 「SNOW HALATION」 can reduce the temperature of an area. It does not protect its user
Appearance: Resembles a smeared man to its user, though others will see what the rumors state.
PART: Vento Autistico
ROLE IN STORY: Fred is a mole, impersonating the friendly Mario Mario

No. Fred is already part 8 and Mario Mario is a stand in part 7.

So no the the general idea. The concept is also pretty weak and just ehh. Not good for a former leader Raoh type guy, who is pretty powerful. Also, temperature effect doesn't work well with anything.

Vent Autistico is already packed to the gills. Don't waste stand user suggestions on it because we'll never fit them in anywhere.

Question: Which of the UR is going to be at the farmer's market to fight Tad and [PANIC SWITCH]? Also, how is the farmer's market like? Is it packed to the gills with shoppers and rickety wooden stalls?

I'm gonna try drafting some bits of the fight.

As of right now, I have put no thought at all into part 7's plot.

All I know is there's a wacky race with stand users, the wishing star is at the end of it, and they gather pieces of Superman's corpse on the way there.

I have some recollection of Nobody summoning Stardust the Superwizard from the corpse parts, but that might've already been changed or nixed.

But back to part 5, our Fireside Girls still need stands

-Fang (Dave the Barbarian)
-Cindy Vortex (Jimmy Neutron)
-Malika (Fillmore!)
-Gretchen (Camp Lazlo)
-Portia Gibbons (Mighty B!)

Fang and Gretchen seem to have been covered already.

Rolf and Dexter are going to meet with [BRAINS!], so they're present.
Cartman gets stuck on babysitter duty for Chuckie, so he's also present.

The others could be back at the Sector V base recuperating from the Looniversity fights they had just hours before if we don't want them at the farmer's market.

Cindy was suggested to be a counterpart to Dexter, so her's should fuck with his somehow.

I don't have ideas for Portia or Malika right now, but I'll think more on them.

Dexter's is that dodge ball robot suit from the show, so the only counterpart that comes to mind for Cindy is when the pants were given a mind of their own an autonomy.

Not sure if that actually works for our purposes here and it might be too similar to one of the Crust cousins' powers.

So it's either a serious fight with Rolf and Dexter, the latter using his intellect to come up with a plan for finding a flaw in Tad's strategy; or a silly fight that ends with Cartman flipping the fuck out and mangling Tad the hard way, the former never realizing that he is a stand user.

I think it was going to be Cartman and Chuckie take on Tad without Rolf and the others there with them ever knowing.

I don't think they ever realize Chuckie has a stand either.

Here's an idea for her stand, not sure about it though.

[BRAINBUG] (Musical group)
Appearance: Several extremely small nanobot-like insects that appear on surfaces the user has touched. They also have an earpiece used to communicate with them.
Ability: When someone makes contact with the stand, it attaches to them, then it can begin firing small "shocks" from itself into their brain, making them move and spasm uncontrollably and in a jerky fashion. While it does this, it causes the opponents stand to act strangely as well, giving it a seeming mind of it's own, or making it go crazy. The user cannot puppeteer people or their stands with it, because the stand itself functions autonomously, and decides when to shock people and how to do it. Shocks cannot be felt by the person affected. Each stand has a limited capacity for thinking and personality, and must decide on what to do when it attaches to someone, but the user can give it orders which it may choose to follow, but it may disagree. Ultimately actions taken by the stand are done by majority vote within itself. The only real control the user has is telling the stand to detach itself, which it will in a heartbeat. The user communicates with the stand's hive mind with a headset, and they are the only person who can hear them unless someone has very sensitive ears. The other good thing the headset provides is being able to listen to conversations and broadcasts through surfaces with the stand on them.

Power: E
Speed: A
Range: C
Durability: E (But they easily replace themselves)
Precision: ?
Potential: C

Not sure how we'd be able to showcase all of that in the one fight she's slated to be in.

One of them should have the ability to charm opponents into doing what she says, or something like that. Though it might be too similar a concept to Eddy and Dr. Facilier's stands.

Who is the Dio of Sup Forumsco/ why isn't GOD EMPEROR!!!

kys

True. That was just what came to mind when the "sentient pants" thing was brought up. Plus I thought it would be funny if she was having a heated argument with the stand about what it's supposed to be doing while someone is being tossed around by it in the background.

Any different stand ideas for Cindy?

Is there something from the show she has used that we can utilize?

Remember the Jimmy/Timmy power hour crossover thing?

In it she had this device that when held up to a person's head, it'd broadcast their thoughts.

That could be interesting.

[RADIOHEAD]? Too literal?

Probably. I don't really take issues with the names being literal, but it seems it's poor form to have them be too literal.

If we go with the idea of thought broadcasting and can't come up with a better name, that's a good fallback name.

How about [Daydreaming] instead? Many songs have this name, but it specifcally refers to the recent Radiohead one.

Maybe Portia's stand could be something that activates whenever someone says "no" to her.

Like it makes filth stick to the person she's talking to if she's given a "no" response.

Seems like a good name for it. In the show when that device was used, it revealed Timmy's day dream of a monkey cage fight I think it was.

So what can it do aside from making a person's thoughts audible?

bump

Wasn't there an old Dexter's Lab episode where people can read Dexter's thoughts due to his experiment gone wrong?

Other than the Firesides, who are we missing Stands for?

I wonder how Cindy can weaponize that.

(hint hint)

So anyone here thinking of requesting/comissioning/kidnapping drawfags to draw the characters and stands? The threads feels so empty without characters striking poses every third post or so.

According to the Doc, we still need Stands for the entire of the Heylin group, including Wuya [Was she a Stand user or just a ghost?], two of the Loonatics [Ace and Lexi], Ford and Doofenschmirtz

We've got our in house folks hammering away at it when they can and it's always nice when when one wanders in from time to time.

we're lurking, but I ain't got nothing to work with. come at me with them requests, bro.

pic related; starduck crusaders is my favorite part.

Taffy Nibbles with his stand.

Any chance you'd be up for illustrating any of the Tom vs. Secret Squirrel fight? The writing felt like something straight out of the manga.

I'd be up for it, but I'd need storyboards to work with. A general sketch or outline would be ideal. If someone could provide that, i'd be game.

A trap style stand would work well with Gretchen's MAYHEM.

Requesting Old Johnny proving he's still got the moves.

>"A One-two-three-Hua-ow! Mah back." *thud*

Wuya is just a ghost who pretends to be a stand.

>User: Dr. Heinz Doofenschmirtz
>Stand: [Dschinghis Khan]
>Apperance: A stylized raygun with a dragon-shaped muzzle and a frame that resembles a mish-mash of Midwest-Eastern European architecture.
>Ability: Fires a constant ray of energy that causes anything hit by it to dance uncontrollably. It will also cause humans to change and speak languages that are not their native tongue, e.g. English to Russian or German. The intensity of dancing and chanting depends on the strength and duration of being hit by the ray, with prolonged exposure causing victims to think only about dancing till they tire to death, or if the ray hits them again reversing the effect.

I was originally thinking of using Norm as his stand, but that would be too uncreative. I know it might have some similarities to Handsome Squidward's stand with the dancing aspect, though I think it's different enough.

HIM's Stand, which was suggested to look like this.

So going off what sandcastle was saying in the last thread, I think a big accept of JoJo fights comes from Araki's horror influence. JoJo fights (usually) aren't directly confrontational. Instead, a lot of them involve a character trying to figure out what the hell is even going on. The demon assassin should probably try to minimize contact. In fact, we could not even show who the assassins are until later in the fight.

exactly.

Revealing even a Stand's name is a very personal thing. It's baring your very soul in a sense.

You can notice how in the first Part where Stands appeared the User only revealed its name when he/she was SURE that the heroes were going to die.

I'm not sure where or when we'd even be able to have Doof use his stand since his main role in the story is as an inventor.

And are we still going to have both his arms be solid titanium? (it was a one off joke in the show where he revealed he had lost both his arms and replaced them)

I think we can start to work that in with the gang fights. After all, they're going to have trump cards and aces in their ranks.

I think we're keeping the metal arms.

Super efficient metal arms that let him build things in mere moments.

Should we tie them back to Strickland in any way or is that too reaching?

Where could we put characters from The Venture Bros ?

Wouldn't bee too much of a stretching since Doof was under Interpol's witness protection before the WB nabbed him, and Strickland is Interpol's supplier for prosthetic replacements.

If Robo Dale is still in part 6, I really will need to push for a scene where Penny meets him and they discuss how he was the prototype for her uncle.
That could be what tips Dale off that The Man has tricked him since one of his enemies is the niece of a man who he knew only ever worked for the benefit of the people.

But that's for later.

I could imagine Venture joining the race in Part 7 in a vain attempt to stay relevant. Maybe Dean in the prison after finally snapping.

We should be putting more Sup Forums husbandos in prison too though, to join the waifus. It's fitting after all. Or is Dean a Sup Forums husbando? I don't normally check out those threads, so I have no idea.

Prison is a great place to include all those Venture Bros characters, especially to make it so that it doesnt get too fiiled with "waifus" only.
The Monarch could be a minor villain or even a main character trying to get out of The Warden's prison so he can go back to arching Dr.Venture

We've got a bit of rejiggering to do but I don't see much reason for him not to be there unless we get some crazy good idea that needs a slot.

I just want it to be more inclusive maybe? I mean, we already have every girl in the prison as a FOTM and our only guys (or the only ones we talk about) are Dethlok and Jacknife, and though subjective, they just don't seem like husbandos.

I'm not saying them (or a Venture character) can't be in, I just want more male characters in to fit with the "waifu" theme. It'd be unfair if the majority of characters were only girls Sup Forums fapped to. We need some handsome guys too.

Understandable. Some of us want hot dogs along with our burgers.

The Heylin gang had four proposed Stands in a previous thread, though they need some tweaking according to reviewfag

They weren't really assigned/based off the members either. They were just "monkey" themed. The stands should be more based on the characters than just a theme maybe?

Yeah, they Heylin weren't meant to have monkey themed stands since the group was already monkey themed in appearance, there was supposed to be a joke where one of them would say something like "Who would have a monkey as a stand?"

STAND NAME: 「I BRING YOU LOVE」
STAND USER: Mr Burns
Ability: Shoot nuclear beams. Also he can take the enemy's employment and make him fall through a trapdoor