Omg. My Tumblr friends said that you guys love arrow so I just want to say I love felicity smoak...

Omg. My Tumblr friends said that you guys love arrow so I just want to say I love felicity smoak. She's so cool and strong. She's an independent women who's her own person. I can relate to her like so much. I just love her and her relationship with olivier #olicity4lyfe l. I cant wait till she becomes a bird of prey and gets her own show. She's the strongest of them all. Like I can't even

DO NOT RESPOND TO TROLL THREADS.
HIDE AND REPORT

DO. NOT RESPOND TO TROLL THREADS
HIDE AND REPORT

Objection, OP. You don't have any friends.

I'm beingg serous you dick face. Just because you don't like the same characters I do doesn't make me a troll

D.O NOT RESPOND TO TROLL THREADS
HIDE AND REPORT

DO NOT. RESPOND TO TROLL THREADS
HIDE AND REPORT

There are two other threads about Arrow you can use to discuss it then.

You too?. OMG I thought I was the only one!!!. She's really is the best character of the show, like I CAN'T EVEN Begin to put empashis the importance of Olicity on Arrow. SHE's sho great

DO NO.T RESPOND TO TROLL THREADS
HIDE AND REPORT

I KNOW RIGHT? Also Lyk honestly I'm happy that Laura died like ugh she was so problematic yikes

UGH!, tell me about it, she was really being mean to poor oliver and putting olicity at risk, it was good that she was killed off I couldn't stand her, she really it the worst character of the show, like maybe just maybe oliver deserved felicty instead of her

Actually Tumblr hates olicity now, the ship has gone into full blown abusive and Felicity's special treatment comes at the prive of every other female character.

samefagging this hard

Ugh I know right. I just hope Oliver apologizes to felicity for everything he has done and makes her a Suit or something. Like ugh

Ugh why are all of you so problematic

Nah, just an user trying to win (You)s. Thank (You) for (You)r contibution

I'll make the thread feel slightly more worthwhile.

Obivously shes white.Ugh she's so disgusting and problematic

Tumblr hates olicity though