Name a single villain eviler than Zoom

Name a single villain eviler than Zoom.

You can't

Zoom zoom zoom
yeahyeahyeahyeah

The renegade doctor in authority killed three countries in alphabetical order. Also he went back in time during a fight and interposed himself as the engineers doctor when she was a little girl and molested her so shed realize it during the fight In the present. Line he didn't need to do it either. He just wanted to hurt her...so he went back in time and molested her younger self.

So how evil is zoom again

Black Manta is every bit as spiteful and petty.

He pissed in a 3rd graders pants

>Zoom zoom zoom
Make my heart go boom boom

That is 100% horrible and I hate myself for laughing

What kind of mind thinks about doing these things.
And then actually do it. The fucking madman

>What kind of mind thinks about doing these things.

MAAAAARRRRRK

I swear he's actually a middle schooler with that 'jack' robin Williams disease and nobody noticed.

diabolical

Which Zoom? If you're talking Prof. then yeah he's pretty evil but it's really more a personal thing against Barry than anything else.
If you're talking Hunter he's not evil by nature, he was trying to get Wally to snap specifically to get him to begin speed forcing back in time and undoing any and all evil he could.

He wanted to be unmade.

>So how evil is zoom again
He murdered Wally's children and then forced him to keep going back in time to watch it over and over again.

I certainly can't name a villain more petty than him.

>Which Zoom?
I'm guessing the one in the picture who is also called zoom.

Prof zoom doesn't have purple bug eyes

None?

Its just a friendly brotherly rivalry user

>He murdered Wally's children and then forced him to keep going back in time to watch it over and over again.
OK, admittedly when put like that Hunter sounds undeniably evil but at the risk of playing devil's advocate Wally was being really stubborn and Hunter's condition was making him desperate.

>Wally was being really stubborn and Hunter's condition was making him desperate.
What condition did Hunter have at the time?

Was Wally not justified in his stubborness, travelling back in time to change things is dangerous. Flashpoint totally vindicated him on that one.

Comics Wario

>What condition did Hunter have at the time?
Phasing in and out of fluid time, seeing and hearing visions of his past due to temporal tears.

>Was Wally not justified in his stubborness, travelling back in time to change things is dangerous.
Yes, but the thing is a latter issue where Wally gets his kids back due to Double Zoom time travel shenanigans sort of illustrates that when the hero wants something changed suddenly they're not too bothered by the ramifications they were hung up over.

>Flashpoint totally vindicated him on that one.

That was Johns being a hack.

>Phasing in and out of fluid time, seeing and hearing visions of his past due to temporal tears.
But he never wanted that to be cured, right? How did it make him desperate? He just wanted to torture Wally to make him a better hero.

> Double Zoom time travel shenanigans sort of illustrates that when the hero wants something changed suddenly they're not too bothered by the ramifications they were hung up over.
That was an unexpected side effect, Zoom picked up Thawne and went back in time. Barry/Wally fought them, they weren't trying to save his kids.

>But he never wanted that to be cured, right?
By virtue of Wally time travelling he would be instantly cured.
>How did it make him desperate?
He kept seeing the one failure he wanted to correct over and over, I'm not sure how you're asking this when the issue was making his increasing obsession really obvious. He goes from just threatening to hurt Linda while blocking and evading Wally's retaliation to finally seeing it will take actual, serious harm to get Wally to budge.
>That was an unexpected side effect
Well sure, but by Wally's earlier persistent logic he should go back and abort his own kids. In for an inch and all.

Pontiff Sulyvahn for both.

>a simple man trying to kickstart the age of dark
I don't see the evil behind that

Literally did nothing wrong

And i mean him in general, not just Hackman's Lex.

my supernova girl

Why are Flash villains so shitty? What's interesting about a villain with the exact same power as the hero but a gayer looking costume?

Pleb get out.

>By virtue of Wally time travelling he would be instantly cured.
I know he could be cured, but he never says he wants to be.

>What's interesting about a villain with the exact same power as the hero but a gayer looking costume?
He can fight the flash to the point where they'll fight through time and he's fucking mega dick

How many Flash books have you read?

Barry.
Destroyed the multiverse for his own selfish reasons and directly led to the events of Convergence too

>Sup Forums DOESN'T READ COMICS
WHO WOULD'VE GUESSED

Actually, Hunter is not that bad. He just did what he think is for greater good. Yes, he brutally murdered Wally's kids and almost killed his wife, but he just wanted to improve his best friend. Make him a better hero. He is not evil. He is just delusional psychopath

How did you manage to work in child murder into a comment and them later on say he isn't evil?

Red Skull seemed like the writers only focus on his character was to make him as evil as possible

Save one, destroy one. It balances out

>your face when neither the animated movies, DCCU or the CW show ever do a fight scene based in the fight in the frozen time at the end of the Blitz miniseries.

CW might.

pic related is tied at least.

You tell me.