jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My full reply

Neat

>leaf
nice
You have to keep going mate. Don't be a cuck

>Russian embassy contacting people on Twitter

I get that these guys are paid to basically shitpost but that's a new level of boredom

Still good job Canada

Send them rare putins

So you're telling me, if I shitpost hard enough, I get my own personal government shill to debate?

Gauntlet thrown nigga

just make a good thread and they'll come to you.

Based. Keep at it leaf.

>leafs blowing in the wind

Nice mother fucker

Send some Lilliputins for good measure

Literally had a $2 bill given to me at work today.

You care about Poland more than Canada

send this guy

I'm a Polish-Canadian, but my point was that a nationstate is more important than ethnicity
Basically the wonderful Russian civil servant has a flawed argument

>A CONVENIENT ALLY

you're quite based for doing this

How would you like your polonium today sir?

discord.gg/hudRx

What was origy-digy comment that triggered them so?

Hello Ivan, I am homosex and this is my question....

Kek

>Leaf
kek

>Nigger coneheads
Now I've seen everything

(((Russian Embassy)))

Call them cucks

This wonderful remark

>both the soviet union AND THIRD REICH

nope. sorry. we would be a hell of a lot better off if the USSR had been destroyed and the reich had survived

Context was them criticizing some Ukrainian-Canadian society for having 80 year old Nazi collaborators

>implying thats a bad thing

we need more of those in Cuckada today

This. OP I can't believe they'd actually talk to you. It just proves how professionalism is dead and everyone, even in official positions, just acts like easily baited children who can't stand people saying something different on the Internet.

Actually Nazi Germany was the more Brutal dictatorships of the two

Russian Embassy's are shitposting masters.

They probably all have some young Ivan go wild with Twitter all day.

>They probably all have some young Ivan go wild with Twitter all day.

>mfw

I'm a Russian Leaf. Good job OP tell those niggers to fuck off on my behalf

It takes a while to reach this level.

You will be vanishing off the face of the Earth soon

Putin is no man to fuck with

Nice knowing you, OP

You can order bundles directly from the Treasury.

we get faggots that pull out a stack and tip us at my job

>we live in an age where politics is literally just shitposting and Embassy staff dish out bantz with zero pretense
What a time to be alive

>Nationstate, literally built on the idea of a state for the nation (ethnicity)
>nationstate moar important than ethnicity
wat

>people saying something different on the Internet
>mfw all those "internet are srs bsnss" memes came true

Based Descartes strikes again.

>t. khokhol libertardian

You sure showed them.

So your from Manitoba?

Truly great times.

Ukrainian-Canadians are nice and all, but NATO expansion in Eastern Europe is a bad policy and Russia was right to annex Crimea after the uprising against Ukraine's democratically elected leader. The fact that a NATO puppet government has now been installed in the Ukraine with neo-nazi militia fighting for it is almost as bad as NATO's puppet jihadis in Syria and Libya. Putin has literally done nothing wrong.

not bad russia not bad

>dat bantz

when will somebody stop Ivan

xaxaxaxa

DELETE THIS

You got to remember that while the vast majority of "ukrainian diaspora" are pro Russian or at least neutral to Russia, we in the West have set up anti-Russian Ukrainian groups in the West during the Cold War. All talk of Ukrainian nationalism come from these groups, as they were to serve as a fifth column or source of potential future partisans if war ever broke out with the Soviet Union. And since the best counter to commies and commie ideology was fascists, these groups are absolutely rife with neo-nazis and people who worship the third reich and nazi collaborators.

The fact that they are very well funded by Western governments, makes it seem like they are bigger and have more support than what is the reality. In Ukraine you see that despite rigged elections with little opposition, they still managed to only get a handful of seats in parliament. But the fact that they are extremely well armed and better organized, they wield more power than they rightfully should.

Also Canada has the largest number of "ukrainian diaspora" and is the one where most of these fifth column orgs are situated. It's why Canada is the biggest pro-Kiev shill.

Can't stop Ivan.

Russia's grip on the net is getting stronger. They've taken stuff down on twitter even about anime.
blog.onahole.eu/news/twitter-when-russias-law-becomes-global

This site then got reported by russikis to take the article down

What's with this anti-russian shill thread?

>drunken nonsense
go to bed sweet hohol

Why do Russians feel the need to defend the actions of the Soviet Union?

In my opinion Russians were victims of communism just like Ukrainians, Poles, Baltics, etc

Jews are the ones responsible for communism. The jew Marx made up communism and it was Jews like Lenin and Trotsky who established the Soviet Union and ran it.

Jews killed 100 million white gentiles under communism. If we lived in a world with real justice we should be allowed to kill 100 million Jews to even the score.

How's your vacation I hope you're dying in the heat

I deliberately seek out $2 bills to buy small items with because, thanks to the shit economy and really dumb taxes here, a bottle of soda now costs $2.19 at a normal convenience store instead of the $1.29 it did three years ago. Sometimes there are sales where it's $1.99 or $1.79, and the $2 bill is way more convenient.

If you were a law abiding Aryan Nazi Germany wasn't too bad

Lenin was not Jewish, Stalin was not Jewish and not all the victims of Soviet oppression were gentiles

What flag is that? I'm on my iphone

>vacation
Ik woon hier. Ben hier geboren maar ouders komen uit Arnhem. Ben dus geen kanker neger maar glorieuze blanke colonist van het vaderland.

It's not so much defending the actions of the Soviet Union as highlighting that the Soviet Union effected everyone, including Russia. Because see my point here We in the West have propped up all these groups that act like Jews in that they say "Russia evil! Russia oppressed us! Gib reperations! Gib land!"

Lenin was a crypto. Do your research m8 before correcting me.

Stalin was not despite many people online claiming he was. But I never said he was.

rip it up you faggot there's a nigger on it

Are you fucking retarded? Those Ukrainian nazis are responsible for the murders of over 100 thousands Poles.
In the most brutal ways imaginable.

Monticello is what was originally on the back of the two dollar bill.

The ICC.

(International Cuck Committee)

>Lenin was a crypto. Do your research m8 before correcting me

Lenin's "Jewishness" comes from his mother's father, who was a Christian Jew. In other words he is not a Jew.

What, you can just text the fucking embassy and discuss politics with them?

YES. YOU IS TARDED

Heb je op vespucci/isc gezeten of ben je een skere RC neger?

CuraƧao

So do you get drunk on hooch and text consulates or something

Lenin was a Jew, Marx a Jew, Trotsky Jew, 90% of Soviet power Jew

>defending Stalin

jesus christ you ruskies never fucking change

And Japan was worse of all

He was racially a quarter Jew and self identified as a Jew. The Jews today consider him one of their own.

He's was a fucking kike.

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1

You must be a Jew

Ging naar Schroederschool en heb brugklas op Vespucci gezeten. Dat was het eerste jaar dat ze daar zaten met hun eigen gebouw. Voordat ze al die nieuwe zooi hebben neergezet. Ben toen naar Nederland verhuist voor een tijd en ben nu terug.

Read about the Polish Operation of the NKVD 1937-1938 - more than 100 000 Poles were slaughtered and russian mad men are of course proud of their country Rassija!