DemExit: 13 Million to leave Democratic Party Thursday

ITS HAPPENING LADS

U CANT STUMP THE TRUMP THE 4D CHESSMASTER

investmentwatchblog.com/demexit-13-million-to-leave-democratic-party-thursday/

Heres the Subreddit where it was posted:

reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4umar7/demexit_13_million_to_leave_democratic_party/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
theamericanconservative.com/articles/a-missed-opportunity-for-libertarians/
youtube.com/watch?v=EP1GJ3esX-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too good to be true. It won't happen.

care to explain why not?

Bernie just kekd everyone

I want to believe

not going to happen, sanders supporters are like their leader, spineless cucks that can't act

This is too good to be true

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Can they vote for trump? Don't they need to register with the other party first?

Most of the people that voted for him were either independents to begin with or simply not going to vote. The rest thought it was a fun ride and will vote dem no matter what.

they have time before november

>Don't they need to register with the other party first?
Not in the general you nonce

13 million?
Not a single chance in hell

But i do hope they are butthurt enough to leave in significant numbers

in the general? No. Every party is switchable, registered or not. Primary however, depends on the state.

can we try and trend #DemExit

Bernie voters are cucks like their master. They'll quickly forgot how the DNC conspired against them and pull the lever for institutional corruption.

Is the Democratic Party Imploding?

>1.3 million leaving
Face it the rest are just hippies that weren't registered anyway

You can vote for whoever you want in the general election.

i saw a shitshow on reddit today. it is literally a meltdwon right now

i think its happening

Someone get this trending please.

Dexit?
Demexit?
Demoxit?

It's really just a punch to the nads for the Dems. Republicans have been bragging that Trump brought in thousands of new voters for them, and now all the new voters Bernie managed to bring to the Democrats are returning back to independents. Dems were given a great opportunity to actually grow their base, but they blew it.

You just need to register to vote here in America. Doesn't matter what party you pick for the general election. Now for the primaries in some states, It does matter. I had to become a Republican to vote for Trump here in California. But now I'm going back to the Libertarian party, despite the fact I'm still voting for Donald in the General election.

holy shit spam this

You people are delusional. Something on this scale is nearly impossible to organize and execute, and every single progressive would be throwing away their influence over the party the minute they left. Good luck voting for progressive candidates down ballot in states with closed primaries, amirite?

gogo bump it

No. It's spent the last 50 years in existence solely because their party members are morons who do exactly as they're told.

America is not getting smarter. It's getting dumber.

Nothing but more Democrats.

I still don't understand why Bernie endorsed Shillary.

Demxit. C'mon, not hard.

Improbable but would be lulzy.

Yes, anyone can vote for Trump. You do not have to change your party.

Party selection matters for the primaries, in most (but not all) states. That is, in most states you must be a registered Democrat to vote between Hillary or Sanders.

But in the general November election, the party you are registered for does not matter. Anyone can vote for anyone.

Personally I think one of two things will happen:

1) Trump wins due to record low turnout by Democrats. Millions of Democrats simply do not bother to vote this year because they hate both candidate so much.

2) Hillary wins in a case of massive, blatant voter fraud.

I joke to people that Hillary will win by a margin of 500 million votes.

That's more than the population of the United States.

I figure she'll start cheating and just won't know when to stop.

he didnt want to Commit Suicide by feeding himself through a woodchipper feet first

You all cite the shittiest, shakiest, falsest "news" sources.

I realize you all have hopes and dreams, but when you cite a shit source like investmentwatchblog.com, it shows you don't even respect yourself—you become "that guy" citing garbage and you do so on purpose.

>mfw at first glance I thought this was a thread on a German referendum

VICTORY

s-stein surge?!

>why did a jew endorse the establishment
i'm guessing ancient aliens

Demxit

>people seriously think that these people will vote Hillary instead of just not voting at all

They were fired up literally only for Bernie. Their hate will fade but they have no reason to get off their asses this November unless they're retarded enough to subscribe to "mug racist sexist warmonger omg like literally hitler" garbage, and those people never would've voted for us anyway.

DNCya

True, we should be going to trusted news sources like CNN.

Just put the weed down and you, too, can be a member of a respectable political party.

WE CAN DO IT Sup Forums

MAGA

this may have killed the DNC honestly.
the whole freakshow was so mch hypocracy

Hillary Clintonhas the endorsement of former Goldman Sachs CEO's Hank Paulson and Jon Corzine.

Hank Paulson was the Treasury Secretary that was the Maestro of the Wall Street bailouts. He helped them cover their tracks before AG Eric Holder refused to prosecute because "it could harm the financial system" similar to when Comey decided not to recommend indictment of HRC..

Paulson is also a big China apologist, getting paid big bucks through his "Paulson institute" paulsoninstitute.com

So why the Fuck are Sanders and Warren backing the same candidate as HANK FUCKING PAULSON.

Listen when Trump says "BANKS DONT LIKE ME".because BANKS LOVE HILLARY.

Using an ounce of sense isn't hard, m8.

>DNCya
Pretty catchy, pretty hip. Nice

holy shit, look at the comments

what does /pol think of Gary Johnson?
He's probably smarter than Trump desu, i mean the man can juggle while riding a unicycle for god sake

I find it funny myself. Bernie was an Independent during his entire career. LITERALLY beating out both Republicans and Democrats every election cycle in his state. Why would he feel any loyalty to the Dems? I suspect its something deeper. But I do know Bernie wanted to change the Democrat Party platform. Like it even fucking matters what the platform says. There are politicians who don't care about their own parties platform, so his argument is pointless. No one cares that he changed the platform. NO ONE. Hillary will not do half the shit Bernie got on the platform, because she is a corporate shill and a fraud. Many compare Bernie to Ron Paul - I say that you can't compare them now because at least Ron Paul didn't endorse anyone in his party, he endorsed a third party candidate. Ron Paul has principals.

>he believes Bernie delegates are an accurate representation of the voting populace

>(((Republican))) party forever BTFO
>Democratic party forever BTFO
>Media antics forever BTFO
>(((Donors))) forever BTFO
And it was all done by Trump, over the course of a year

well played

I want to suckle on Merkel's teats.

>2) Hillary wins in a case of massive, blatant voter fraud.
I don't think she'll win. Either it will be so flagrantly obvious that they have to admit that it was blatantly rigged, and either call another vote or throw it to Congress (in which case Trump probably wins since the GOP controls both houses); or Hillary actually for once in her damn life hides it well but doesn't rig them enough.

>theamericanconservative.com/articles/a-missed-opportunity-for-libertarians/

>CUOMO: I’ll say the name, you hit me with the first thing that comes to mind. Remember, we’ve got an audience here and a lot of people watching out there, as well. President Barack Obama?

>JOHNSON: Good guy.

>CUOMO: Hillary Clinton?

>JOHNSON: Hillary Clinton, a wonderful public servant, I guess I would say that.

>WELD: Old friend. Nice kid. Knew her in her 20s. We shared an office in the Nixon impeachment, real bond, lifelong. Seriously. Not kidding.

He supports TPP so no. I have to pass. He is fine with everything else but TPP and Open Borders.

When will Pew come out with their Beyond Red and Blue for this year? I can't wait.

DNC Theme song!

they look so nice

I'm on the third movie in this series...I'm new to Anime, why are all the protagonists in Anime 14 year olds?

ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU

t. increasingly nervous Hillary volunteer

HAAAAHAHAHHAHA

2016: YEAR OF THE REDPILL

Do you know why I know how it's unfolding? Because I used to be leftist, but was always willing to look at reality and got schooled hard. And I see it for how it is. And it's a simple matter of reality harshly making itself apparent to everyone else, in due time.

You see, boys, we're right. About most of it.

most people in america are in political parties?

youtube.com/watch?v=EP1GJ3esX-U

WAAAH TRUMP IS RACIST

>Trump
>Libertarian party
????

look at the subreddit comments

Meltdown

On what? Whether to let 1 OR 2 million rapefugees in next year?

We're about to inherit a flood of normies, get your red-pills ready lads.... this cambodian mushroom identification board is about to change the course of history.

This is sharp, and not played out.

Holly shit

These people are the gift that keeps giving

Being dumb is a double edged sword, they are pissed enough they could very well swear off the democratic party, it's not impossible. Its a very shocking thing to wake up one day and realize everything you are taught is a lie, some become irrational, I my self when it happened became so disillusioned I took too many redpills and became a Fascist.

this. if the cruzmissiles had stabbed our boy in the back like these crooks did bernie, i'd have checked out of the whole rotten mess.

I really don't think it's impossible for Trump to win, especially since he's gotten such a huge boost from the closing of the RNC and the DNC was a fucking mess, but I'm also not going to rest on absolute bullshit to fuel my theories about how this election is going to turn out.

This is nonsense. Come back to reality.

No way they're gonna try to rig it this time like they did in 2012. They're terrified that Wikileaks knows every move they make.

For local elections and primaries you need to be registered in many states. For the presidency you just show up with ID and be given the vote.

>has a company pulling millions in revenue
>only manages to clear $4M from a sale of said company

Yeah, he's not that great of a businessman, he just worked really hard. He switched to politics because he likely fucked up and paid huge taxes on the sale of his business and also got fucked by capital gains taxes and income taxes from passive income afterwards.

its hurt to watch.
fucking retarded bernkeks

This can't be real. It's too beta to be real

bernie got 13 million votes in the primaries

13 million people now will never vote Democratic again for a generation

We should really make this trend. Get out the idea that people are leaving the party for good. This in turn will make other people start looking into why they're leaving.
If you can convince Bernouts that they've been betrayed AND other people are leaving they will leave. All they need is a herd to follow.

...Nahh. Berniebots don't have the balls or the motivation to challenge the status quo. They'll cry and piss and moan on reddit or here, but I don't think they'll actually leave. Maybe vote green, some will cave and vote for hillary.

GET THE #DemExit hashtag GOING ON TWITTER YOU FAGGOTS

THIS IS FUCKING GOLD

>upvote 1 point 5 minutes ago

>so disillusioned I took too many redpills and became a Fascist.
That fucking feel

DELET THIS

Hillary's gonna freak!

Please let this be true, even if they don't vote for the other side that's 13 million less votes for the Shilldog.

That's one of us clearly.

>weed dude
The drug war is a myth and weed isn't totally harmless, read Peter Hitchens.
You can still smoke after that if you choose but you should know the facts and reject the proven lies.

Come on dude, the maximum donation a single person can make is $2700. You wouldn't need to go this far just to support a candidate.

I'm a ron paul libertarian and I like Trump because he wants to lay the foundation for a nationalist society, which I hope will later evolve into more of a libertarian leaning society, without the open borders of course.

Jesus, that's "Kill your enemies and they win" tier.

THIS

WE JSUT WON THE MEME WAR AGAINST REDDITKEKS

>edit
>delete

Jesus fucking Christ

I mean, I'm leaving. It's at least true for me. Fuck this party.