Continued from >>82734544

continued from

but is it longer that russia?

nido

bai > nido

taller, but not longer

Ameribro here. Hopefully you get a great leader like Pinochet. Does anyone from Chile know what it was like under his glorious reign?

wait, we are bigger than italy? wtf?

Chile gets a lot of love for its food, what are the best dishes and are they hard for el gringo to make?

kys weeb

he was awful and installed nepotism.

yeah, he's a billion times better than allende and the rest of the commies but he still blew it

Chile is going to become a state one day. So glad.

Pinochet ruled between 1973 and 1989, so a lot of people know about those days.

How funny is it that when it's cold we say it's "chilly" in here?

I'm a retard who doesn't know how to link my posts from the other thread, but as a burger who has been to Chile, here were my posts from the old bread:

1. I always thought Chile and Argentina were the whitest countries in South America, but all I saw in Chile were typical shitskin Spaniard/Indio mixed people everywhere.

The girls weren't very good looking, either. I'm not saying it as a slam since I couldn't get laid to save my life, I'm just saying, they're kinda homely looking.

Speaking of, I met a girl who told me she had a rare and advanced form of stomach cancer, but had surgery to remove it and didn't take chemo since it would make her hair fall out, but insisted that she was fine. I asked why she had to take medicine if she was, in fact, fine and she just said it was just to "help keep her stomach settled"

She went to the doctor for a routine check-up and found out the cancer was still in her stomach and growing and was lucky to live another 5 years.

That made me question the state of their healthcare system like a motherfucker. I was paranoid of getting sick or injured in that country because if they can tell a girl she's fine one minute and then tell her she's not gonna live through the next decade, it gives one a moment of pause.

Anyway, it's a beautiful country with some of the best food I've ever eaten in my life, just the females are kind of ugly (which isn't a problem for me since I'm a permavirign) and their healthcare system seems lacking.

Aside from the initial shock of seeing mostly mixed breed mestizos (I thought Chile was like Argentina, a mostly white country) and the shock of seeing mostly ugly females and the one weird experience of watching a girl go from hopeful cancer survivor to being given five years to live, it's actually a great country. Beautiful, fragrant (really, the air smells good), friendly people, the best food I've ever eaten, the ocean coast gives everything a pinch of salt (from the air to the water you drink) which increases your appetite and puts you in a better mood, it really is a wonderful country even with its faults, I think I would like to live in Chile at some point.

thats a pretty big benis

>mean while young people are not patriotic

I noticed this when I was there, too. It wasn't uncommon to hear young people say their fathers would hit them for talking shit about Chile. Made me kek, but then I remembered that their fathers must have been of that generation which were conscripted into the military and had a deep sense of pride and patriotism instilled in them.

I'd say on average, Chileans are probably the most patriotic people above a certain age group and the least patriotic below a certain age group. I heard in Brazil, even the poorest favela dwelling thug nigger is extremely patriotic, patriotism in Brazil spreads across every age and every socio-economic status.

(and yes, I'm from Texas, flagbros)

futbol > patriotism

it's sad

Who to vote for Chile's Presidential Elections of 2017?
Between Lagos and Piñera it's obviously Piñera, but what about other candidates if they had the chance?
Also, what's the most based chilean political party and why is it Amplitud?

btw, Pinochet did nothing wrong!

45% of people who lived under his government wanted him to keep at the power for 8 years more.

we don't give a fuck about patriotism unless is sport releated.

As long as you don't bring muslims or niggers...

Bros, I'm 29, I'm an old man, I forgot how the 4chins work, I'm just copying what I posted in the old bread about my experiences in Chile, the good and the bad.

To be honest, the only other country I've been to was Argentina and I much prefer Chile.

>total area

Nigga what's the length of it tip to tip?

Google maps says something close to 4,200 km

holy shit, you're not kidding

Chile tiene un largo aproximado de 4.300 km de norte a sur y un ancho promedio de 177 km, considerando sólo el territorio americano. Si se incluye el territorio antártico, su largo alcanza los 8.000 km.

Really lmao, how many district cultures in chile?

Distinct*

on a basic level you have commies and fachos (pinochet lovers)

there's also cuicos (spoiled rich people, 1%, etc) and flaites

we have huasos (cowboys) who are famous for raping their daughter/nieces, stealing animals and drinking chicha (apple/grape wine)

But most of the time there's the people who watch tv and the few who want to MAGA by getting a new govt sans corruption

It's basically typical mestizo Chileans and Mapuches in the South, particularly in the Temuco area. They're a very homogeneous country, like most of mestizo Latin America.

Dear fellow Americans, from both south and north, when will we make Europe irrelevant?

>when
It's already happened m8

How can Britain compete?

I would love to. Even tho I'm a useless neckbeard I'd enlist in the military and give my life to trump only for the glory of helping maga and killing euroniggers

Mercator map projection makes a lot of countries look a lot bigger/smaller than they actually are
for example greenland is nowhere near the size of Africa

breasts for days...