Trump is a Russian agent. My blog post goes into the reasons why I am now sure that he is...

Trump is a Russian agent. My blog post goes into the reasons why I am now sure that he is. Today's revelation that the Russian FSB hacked the DNC to release e-mails in an attempt to sway the election just compounds this.

talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-putin-yes-it-s-really-a-thing

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinicization_of_Tibet
i.4cdn.org/pol/1469514937641.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

America's Putin, I can't wait

>stealing from government coffers, murdering journalists and political opponents, letting infrastructure crumble to third-world tier, selling off anything not nailed down to his business buddies

Mmhmm.

I'm sure the CIA could step up like the FSB has and conjure up some images of Drumpf riding bears and in the ice to give the image of a macho tough guy instead of the weakling manlet that he is.

It was the North Koreans

Nobody gives a fuck about who released the leaks, shill. If Clinton and the democrats weren't so corrupt, the leak would be a non-issue.

I can't even believe I fucking clicked this.

I should kill myself

da

So Putin don't want 3WW, what we get with Hillary, and Putin is bad?

Wew lad, LITERALLY all things Hillary has done as well

yes we all know (german) billionaire real estate moguls are easily swayed into becoming ideological pawns of foreign powers.

That makes complete sense.

>riding bears
Putin never rode a bear, that was photoshopped you mongoloid.

Trump is an asset not an agent.

Trump says Russia is an ally.

Hillary says Russia is an enemy.

Its clear Putin will like Trump over her, and give some help you know.

Thank you for correcting the record. $0.66 dingo dollars have been deposited to your account.

>implying

This isn't a bad thing at all. The Jews are the only one's keeping a RUS-USA alliance from happening. IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

saged and didn't read

It would be much better to have Russia as an ally, stop trying to paint them as an enemy. This isn't the fucking cold war. Push your propaganda elsewhere.

An alliance with the US, Russia, UK, China, Australia and other decent countries would be great. The real enemy is the middle east, places like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, etc that fund terrorist guerrilla wars against all of us.

It was a guy from Ramnicu Valcea, not a Russian, not this time

So what's wrong with Russia working together with US? The more friends we have, the better, right?

>Believing the Russians hacked the dnc
Good goy

>implying that wouldn't be perfect

>Hillary lets thousands of classified emails leak t due complete negligence
>Russian hackers are the bad guys for publishing emails every other country has probably already accessed to help FBI investigation and restore justice in America.

wtf

Literally this. Who could be so retarded to put all that in writing.

wtf, I'm #withHer now

Only allowed to be friends with jews soz

Anti-psychotics are for people like you.

I think it's more like Trump was brainwashed, along with Micheal Flynn. But hey who knows maybe Melania is an agent!

cant wait to eat a burger in a addidas tracksuit with you vlad

That's the way it should be, but Putin, Clinton, and corrupt oligarchs in both countries are in the way. They'd rather send us off to fight each other for their benefit.

Look, it's over. Salvage what you can. You can still can rapport by helping us take down Clinton.

Good I hope Trump and Putin are friends, then when the race war kicks off and martial law is declared, Russian "Freedom Fighters" can come in and aid in the festivities

Donald is 6'2"

Wow it's almost like the Russians are in danger when Democrats/Neocons are in office and want someone with a softer foreign policy, a lack of globalistic intent and no anti-white agenda in charge of our government.

Fuck off island nigger.

>Hillary is starting to look really bad
>QUICK! BLAME RUSSIA!

Your government is the only one that wants war.

The Russian and American governments are already at war...

Hey shill, do you realise that your point only make Trump stronger?
Hillary wants to escalate conflict with Russia, Putin isn't interested in WW3 so he obviously backs Trump, cannot see anything wrong with that.

Exactly, it is so sad that people do not realize that Trump is quintessentially the isolationalist candidate - he literally wants no assertion, just cooperation.

Remember these, Chink?

>My blog post
So literally shilling your worthless blog now?

previous thread, (OP is a Hillary shill, BTW): >

Also, your subtle hints of devotion to China, and your support of the Sinicization of Tibet is all starting to add-up. You're a Chink, aren't you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinicization_of_Tibet

It makes sense. Australia has a huge Chinese population. China's official communist government likely led to your leftist, anti-Western stances; which seem illogical and disjointed at times. The Chinese are one of the biggest donors to the Hillary campaign, also.

Are you going to end-up smuggling guns while claiming to be anti-gun like (D) Leland Yee? lol

It's another episode of
>YOU'RE LITERALLY A TRAITOR IF YOU'RE NOT WITH HER

The autistic Hillary shill is a Chink, guys.

proof and lols:
>
>
>
>
>

Can someone tell me why Russia is bad and jews are good again?

more:
>
i.4cdn.org/pol/1469514937641.jpg

Lel the yellow jew

>can't defend yourself because it's absolutely clear you're crooked as fuck
>better discredit who released the information

One of the oldest tricks in the book.