Does Anyone else feel bad about him?

What are some of the best films about evil women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1YOnDXOL02c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all women are sluts

He got to fuck her for 15 years. Why would I feel sorry for a numale who refused to lift until it was too late?

putting kids into leg locks =\= lifting

She is already riding the cock carousel. He should have been smarter and went MGTOW.

If she were white, she would have went after bbc.

Where's this from?

Is he getting alimony?

>leaves groom and fucks around
so progressive

He still got to fuck her during her best years. She left a stable relationship AFTER her looks started to decline. Doesn't make any sense on her part

Your future.

What's the message of this? If it's anti-marriage, why does it show her distraught after leaving him? If it's anti-male, why is she obsessed with men who aren't her fiance? If it's anti-commitment, why does it show her depressed afterwards? I don't get what it's trying to say.

Are we sure they ever fucked?

maybe it's because she's way better looking and making 10x more money than him

Shut up Jafarcus.

>making 10x more money than him
So? Men make 1000x more money than their wives 99% of the time and it's never an issue

Women don't marry down, and nor should they. A woman's ability to bear children is much more biologically valuable than a man's ability to inseminate a woman. A single man could impregnate an entire village alone.

Men aren't worth shit biologically, unless you're exceptionally attractive or have a very high IQ. We have to prove ourselves through our accomplishments, hence most great artists and inventors being men.

he better get that ALIMONY

did he become uncucked and realized he was basically a human stepping stool for their entire relationship?

or did she just want to fuck guys?

He really should, but betas are too "honorable" to do shit like this.

Why is she evil and why would I feel bad for him?

>Men aren't worth shit biologically, unless you're exceptionally attractive
Which he wasn't

>We have to prove ourselves through our accomplishments
Which he had 15 years to do but didn't.

Better late than never so I'm glad MEW walked away.

Yeah it was so brave of her to throw herself at seedy bar fucks and truckers.

Yup. She just got too big for him. Even if she's not a slut, working around super-creative and interesting people all day then coming home to an average Joe must be incredibly depressing.

>artists
Oh boy I sure love the artist meme!
No. There's a reason why the future is flocking to maths and science.
I'm glad the internet takes money out of the pockets of dirty hippies who think they deserve millions of dollars for playing a guitar or painting a portrait.

>no sense of loyalty for the man that has been with your life for more than a decade

fucking whores

Most artists being losers doesn't make the accomplishments of people like Proust and Keats any less valuable. Life wouldn't be worth living if we didn't have people like that.

Most people are as faithful as their options. It's not her fault, it's the fault of the last three generations of people who've worked towards making marriage a minor time commitment rather than a life-long contract. Blame society.

>its not her fault

i pretty much not filtered you as you're one of the few ok tripfags in this board but consider yourself filtered faggot

>DAVIES: Did you see him as one character getting more sympathetic to the other because after all, it's, like, him?

>HAWLEY: It was interesting, you know, because he and Mary Winstead who plays Nikki, you know, Ray and Nikki are - she's his parolee, and he's the parole officer. And they have this sort of storied love affair based on probably just breaking every law there is to break. And they both loved this relationship so much. I think it was such a unique cinematic relationship for both of them that if you asked him to choose which role he liked being better, I think he just liked that feeling of being in that relationship because the two of them, you know - they were just together through thick and thin. And they had this innocence to them, even though they had a criminality as well which was really fun.

Hawley confirming what we already know

>spend prime glued to one guy
>ditch him when you hit the wall

either she's making one last-ditch effort to marry up, or she's gone and done everything the wrong way round.

>Does Anyone else feel bad about him?
Got to bang prime MEW, now a newly single decent-looking white guy. He'll be fine.

>still believes in free will
>doesn't understand how our ideological beliefs are the result of circumstances beyond our direct control
If you wanna change the culture around this you don't do it by shitting on the individuals who adhere to beliefs they've been taught are normal.

She's gonna age poorly. It's already happening at 32.

I look forward to his book about how it was to have that much-coveted pussy on lockdown for 15 years.

>Jeff Cucknam
>good tripfag
This cocksucker defended TFA despite this board mostly confirming it to be hot garbage, fuck this fag.
I'd rather the pedo gook and the samefagging neckbeard come back then the shit we have these days.

He's almost as good-looking as she is.

JUST

He'll be okay. He had her during her prime years and he's better off now. I just hope he gets a good divorce lawyer.

I mean now. Not earlier. That's what doesn't make sense about this: he finally got in shape and then she leaves him.

Maybe MEW just has a thing for complete betas.

Maybe she thought he was going to leave her and wanted to beat him to the punch.

I bet all he wanted to do is get in shape for her and grow old together.

>But women can just get sperm anywhere, so it has little value
Yeah, and then what? She needs that man to be her full-time companion or else she is trapped being a single mom on POF trying to reel in some ultra low-value cuck because her market value is now ruined. If a woman gets pregnant by some chad who knocked up an entire village, this is likely going to be her fate:

youtu.be/1YOnDXOL02c

>Maybe she thought he was going to leave her and wanted to beat him to the punch.

I'm almost certain that this was not the case.

So, what you're saying is that she wants to be Blacked?

Actually I feel terrible for him, but this is probably the best thing that could have ever fucking happened for his career. Artists don't create great shit without some tormented life, and if he somehow manages to channel this into a project he would probably win an oscar.

>tfw i'm black

HNNNG

That kid's gonna grow up to be either a heroin addict or the next Richard Spencer.

>If a woman gets pregnant by some chad who knocked up an entire village, this is likely going to be her fate:

This isn't her running out of options, this is what she wants. She could go on OK Cupid and find a divorced 7 who makes $65,000 a year if she wanted to. She doesn't want to because child support laws and women's increased presence in the workforce means that she could fuck whomever she pleases and still be financially stable.

Our economic circumstances created a culture that enables this. You're not gonna change it by insisting that women be more faithful.

He's gotta show MEW that she fucked up.

He probably got in shape, because he thought she was going to leave him.

>She could go on OK Cupid and find a divorced 7 who makes $65,000 a year if she wanted to
Holy fuck, /r9k/ invaders have reached peak delusion. Absolutely incredible. You genuinely believe the shit that you type.

To all the people who think they broke up because she's fucking other dudes.

You're wrong.

MEW is a lesbian. She'll reveal this later on. Screencap this.

>Steadily fuck based MEW for 15 years
>MEW breaks bad and goes full slut
>Drop MEW

Based cuck let your Kingdom come dindu nuffin wrong

this would make more sense if women weren't obsessed with their wedding day and having babies.

You think she's going on OK Cupid? She's a Hollywood actress, she can find somebody in LA or take a 10-minute drive up to Silicon Valley. Think of the 20-30 year old start up CEO nerds who saw her in Scott Pilgrim.

I like this film !!!

Any kinos about pathetic loser virgins?

Lars and the Real Girl was pretty kino

SO TAKE THE PHOTOGRAPHS AND STILL FRAMES IN YOUR MIND

He is a massive faggot for not impregnating MEW.
I can't believe he allowed that to happen.