Sup Forums BTFO BY THE DNC

Sup Forums BTFO BY THE DNC

youtube.com/watch?v=ky62vSv5nqE

HOW CAN Sup Forums EVER RECOVER?

man i just got outta the showers and the first thing i see when i log on pol for the first time in a while is getting btfo

why does this keep happening to me
how do i stop getting btfo?

WTF, Obama. What kind of POS lets his daughter walk out of the house looking like that. What a fucking cuck.

Pepe ass looking nigga

I did my part to dislike the video. Did you?

damn obama's daughter has a nice ass.

Woah woah woah

wtf? i hate pol now

wtf? im a Cruz missile now

>from an online message board for neo-Nazis and white supremacists
woah, rly makes you think... I hate Sup Forums now

BTFO
T
F
O

This is more of a boost to trump. You don't see people threatening moving to Mexico, they wanna move to Canada.

OP is a faggot

All non-whites of Sup Forums should show themselves so we can show the world we are not just about race...

I know there are many like me..
(I'm a spic on a student visa)

white women will never be more attractive than asian women. dont know why this clown downgraded.
-t. darkie

Really makes me think....

wtf I hate trump now!

Sup Forums BTFO!

I'm now #cruMissile

Dohnald, delegates, give them to me now!

How can white male competes

What am I missing?

thats not fair, she was born with that face

honestly, after the dems forced sanders' delegates to stop booing every mention of hillary's name, the donald trump ads were the best part of the convention.

Forgot "what did he mean by this?

Jesus Christ so many soundbites and taking out of context. These attack ads are so dishonest they make my head spin

1 post by this ID
Well Sup Forums?
Drumpf BTFO

Elliot Rodger?

I want to fuck Malia's fat butt.

>We're better than this

Get the fuck out of here.
A party of people trying to incite riots and even a race war, calling for the blood of all Trump supporters is going to try and take the high road? Fuck off.
There are no heroes left in man. Now it's just bad guys vs badder guys.

'ey gurl

Damn fucking right

BUILD WALL

Why is drumpf so racist and sexist? omg I used to be a trump supporter till I saw this video I cant believe he hates jews... like its 2016? and you still hate jews? what are you drumpf a nazi?
#makedonalddrumpfagain

yes OP we know. your a complete homo. thats fine.

wtf, I don't like trump now

SHE WUZ ALMOST LIKE A QUEEN

YAASSSSS

So many shill threads, can you cucks stop trying to slide the fact those emails completely fucked your party.

no bernie doesnt care we are #strongertogether and because of that #imwithher fucking drumpftards think they can still win after him getting UTTERLY BTFO by undocumented children and disabled people.

Love how they insert that cut to alter his mexican statement to apply to all Mexcans, pretty shady