Shows where every episode is god tier

Shows where every episode is god tier.

probably my favorite show of all time but no user, its pretty hard when you have +140 episodes but you're reaching hard

fuck off nu male hipster douche

True Detective
dont you fucking dare say it went bad after episode 4 you fucking plebs

No, it went bad after Season 1.

>but you're reaching hard
nope. they're literally all great episodes.

Twilight Zone is the metric by which all other shows are measured.

>overrated vintage trash
every episode is NOT god tier. in fact, a lot of episodes fucking suck.

a few hold up well and present some interesting stories for the time, but overall the entire series is extremely dated. nothing is scary and you can see every twist coming. the acting is hammy and every idea they present has been done better and in color.

it gets blown out of proportion by idiots who want to feel dignified and intelligent for watching old black and white shit. it's the most surface level accessible programming from that era and every normie watches it when they want to feel like a special individual.

but you're not special and everyone pretends to love this shit for cancer manlets voice and the opening music and that's about it. Sci-fi doesn't marathon the show every other day because it gets bad ratings, after all

silicon valley

bait

truth

Watch "The Whole Truth" episode and tell me that again

It did give is Vinceposting which was usually good for a chuckle

This guy gets it.

Twilight Zone thread?
Favorite episodes?
An occurrence at owl creek bridge
one for the angels
the changing of the guard
nothing in the dark
shadow play

Twilight Zone had a lot of silly filler desu, but it had some great episodes that made it all worthwhile. An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge is one of my faves.

This faggot probably loves walking around with his Twin Peaks 2 deep 4 u hard on.

Can't remember the name of the episode, but I remember really liking the one where there are a bunch of people stuck in a cylindrical room and trying to get out, but then it turns out they were toys in a toy bin or something. Wasn't really a fan of the twist, but it was very interesting up to the reveal.

Literally this.

Chappelle's Show

Walking Distance
The Howling Man
And when the sky opened
Denton on doomsday

I'm a big TZ fan, but there are some stinkers.

I've never enjoyed the episode with the kids who jump into a pool and go to another world.

FRIENDS

Literally not a single bad episode.

Every episode isn't "god tier" but every episode is rewatchable atleast.

Five Characters in Search of an Exit

Eye of the Beholder
the Buster Keaton episode
He's Alive
Number 12 Looks Just Like You
To Serve Man

The final episode The Bewitchin' Pool. The audio for the voices always seemed off

As a whole, yes it is god tier but there are some weak episodes. All in all, Many many movies have borrowed heavily from this show.

Oh come on, a fair number of them were complete shit.

Yeah, that's it.

It's just... not interesting. Can't explain why I dislike it, really, I just don't.

>one for the angels
>man staves off Death with a sales pitch, sacrificing his life and presumed immortality to save a little girl
Man, I don't know why this one gets me so much. I guess it's the wholesome, do-the-right-thing self-sacrifice aspect. It's high stakes, but a little silly, too. The man stops Death with by selling him ties and thread.
>Up there?
>Yes, up there, Mr. Bookman. You made it.

Most of the hour long ones are garbage though

And I'm not joking. Mike Judge is one of the most perceptive observers of modern America.

>the wholesome, do-the-right-thing self-sacrifice aspect

that's what hits me the most. same with Changing of the Guard. People might look back on it today and think it's hokey, but it's the wholesomeness that I like

t. BrBa t-shirt owner

>a lot of episodes fucking suck.
like which, exactly? I'm amazed that you've seen so many episodes since you claim to hate it so much.

>overall the entire series is extremely dated
how is this a criticism? should it look like it was made in 2017?

>and in color
> old black and white shit
millennial who can't watch black and white shows detected

bumping this for more twilight zone talk

off the top of my head one episode in particular that was god awful was the one with the children go through a portal to another dimension through their pool. it's not captivating at all and just boring as shit and from what i remember there's some weird thing going on with the kids voices like they're dubbed over with adults doing children impressions.

i've also been exposed to the show numerous times throughout my life through other people so yes i've seen a great deal of it. i even had a teacher in high school who would make us watch it when he didn't feel like teaching

and it's age is a criticism because the acting and special effects are silly and laughable by modern standards

what about the episode with the ghost car though?

Do you faggots keep a fucking journal or something? I will never understand how you remember episode titles. I think I'm pretty abnormal for being able to remember seasons that the episode was in

>it's a "no, you are the android" episode

>tfw it was kino growing up but then the internet came around and you learned that bob crane was a sex pervert who was probably murdered by his gay lover in a weird kinky sex act involving strangulation

T-thanks internet, Hogans Heroes is ruined now

Chapelles Show is likely the only candidate because it was a very big show and having only two seasons really helped it out

1/3 of the episodes are dog shit. I like the show a lot---enough to have seen 156 episodes of it---but you are a posing faggot if you think more than a dozen or so are "god tier."

honestly only seinfeld

there's a season 2?

I love the X-Files, but it has plenty of mediocre episodes.

the leftovers is existentialist like air bud is existentialist

did you forget about S3-5?

I was hoping for a twilight zone thread but since that didn't happen, pic is related to the topic

>has been done better and in color

haha, he's retarded