I'm a New fag so please someone tell me if this is a cuck, or just b8

I'm a New fag so please someone tell me if this is a cuck, or just b8.

That is a shitskin who has embraced the worst elements of the West. Among your kin, he's a virus, not a cuck.

If you hate the west so much give Constantinople back.

Also Cyprus while you're at it.

He's a sort of quantum account, you can see if he's a fuck or bait by not reading his comments, or reading his comments and not knowing if he's a fuck or not.

It must be one of us

That's even worse than I imagined. Thanks user.

I love the West, I am of the West, but even if I hated it, it is a non sequitur that I should give those lands back.

Moreover, are you seriously for feminism, equality for all, and mass atheism?

So what I'm trying to ask is, are you a moron or just a cuck?

Seems a bit more edgy imo. Basically a neckbearded edge lord but not even white. The worst of everything.

>Male Feminist
KEK

>French

Oh fuck me.

be gone, roach

le roach maymay XDDD

It had to be somewhere, guess you just got unlucky.

It's not a meme. The world actually views turks as insects or "roaches". I look forward to the next crusade.

>god is a puppet to enslave people

I don't think he understands that puppets are the enslaved

God is fabricated like a puppet, and is used to control the masses. A puppet controlling puppets. There isnt much critical thinking going on here tonight.

Lurk moar.

You just aren't on his anime and atheist level to understand the complex inner workings of the autist mind.

:D Roachie :D

THIS JUST IN. We are all the same. But not really? The autism is off the charts.

>the world is Sup Forums

To be fair, a huge portion of my country can be said to be roaches, but you're one to speak.

Your country is like what, 60% white? Maybe I should flip a coin to see if you're a shitskin or not.

Dreaming of a crusade with a negro president and a Jewish puppet state... baka desu senpai

Men of Europe don't even have the balls to defend their OWN WOMEN from filthy sandnigger savages that grope and rape them, young as 12 all over Europe. Atheism is rampant all over Europe and Christianity can hardly make a comeback.

So what fucking crusade, you fat castrated parody of a man? The mudslimes will bulldoze you like the cucks you are if you don't wisen up soon.

>christcuck
lol

He is so #woke truly a "god tier atheist"

>fedoralord
>feminist
>"we are all the same"
What kind mutant abomination is that?

It kept trying to @ me for like 3 hours. I wasn't sure if it was real or not.

My problem with people like this is ,they were born around the time i was born and they have not learned shit!

All they know is anime and atheism. It's sad really.