There's a cute girl at work who I think might be into me. How do I ask her out without looking like a sperg?

There's a cute girl at work who I think might be into me. How do I ask her out without looking like a sperg?

Go up to her and say
I'M MARY POPPINS
and see what happens

Sup Forums - /r9k/

"Hey, you want to go grab some drinks some time?"

Just talk to her normally and suggest you guys do something after work or on a specific day. Have something in mind though.

ask her if Mary Poppins is a cool guy

Last time I went out with a girl from work I was 19. We ate pizza in a parking lot because we were both young and broke af. That was many many years ago.

Damn I feel old now.

She would probably laugh, but where do I go from there?

Make conversation about something you're interested in and invite her along. This way when you tell her about it you can seem like a smarto who totally isnt a maladjusted faggot who asks people on Sup Forums for relationship advice.

Post your haircut, or don't. But listen to me.

Invite her to a quiz night at a pub. Ideally wrangle a few coworkers together to participate beforehand. You might need to be patient and plan 2 weeks ahead or more. In the mean time you can jerk off and (assumedly) get some (more) exercise.

Get a haircut a few days before - - something with a part, ideally. Don't think too hard on it, but look good. If it doesn't work out, boo hoo, try again later.

The point here isn't that you owe this woman a well groomed version of yourself. You can show up in a tank top and sweats, basted in ballsweat and belly semen of you want to.

The point is to take it seriously and feel confident enough to have a good time. Have fun.

>at work

so she's a coworker? The answer is to not be a dumbass. What happens if you guys hook up and then you break up? That's the GOOD scenario, now think of the billions of other bad scenarios. DON'T DATE COWORKERS. How hard is it to get a dating app?

>dating a coworker
Bad idea user

Tell her she's a big girl

show her this thread

just try not to do everything that you normally do that makes you a sperg. you know the stuff

also this

this
wait for her to quit or something

Just be yourself

>just try not to do everything that you normally do that makes you a sperg. you know the stuff
keke

but seriously. this.

Women almost always quit after shit like that happens though. They wouldn't flirt around in the first place if they actually cared about their job.

Join the bowl cut cult

Never understood that phrase. Do you grab at the drinks only? Are they in glasses?

Is grabbing them fun? Shouldn't the drinking part be part of the description?

I've always tried to avoid contemporary slang for those such reasons.

Follow her out to her car and then say "If you scream I'll kill you." Works every time.

Don't do that. Don't be autistic like that.

Anyone who says sometime is beta you need to give a place and time

Saying sometime focuses the conversation on the drink grabbing. Naming a place and a time gives her the option to say no with an excuse like "I'm busy that night".

It's more alpha because if you're rejected, you know it's about you specifically, and not the plans.

Just ask her for her number and say you'd like to hang out sometime. Then wait a day or two (sometime before you see her at work) and just send a txt saying "Hey its _____ :) " Then go from there.

Girls can sense desperation so dont txt her right away like a desperate faggot and they like confidence so when you ask her just be very straightforward and have your phone out and ready to take her number.

>ask her

You don't, you make her ask you. Make yourself appealing, fun, attractive enough to her for her to initiate it.

This guy gets it.

I wouldn't want to date a girl who falls for the ":)" meme anyway

>DUDE JUST BE ATTRACTIVE LMAO

fuck off chad