Other urls found in this thread:

fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story
youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8
youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
youtube.com/watch?v=VJ9Z7ybXSnM
twitter.com/fox5dc/status/864311209276960769
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>fox news
What went so wrong that they became the only hope for msm?

Fox News is the only reputable MSM news source. FACT.

donald blumpkin won and it made everyone else really upset

DAMN... THAT'S ONE HELL OF A SCOOP!

BAMBOOZLED

The fuck are you on about?

Its we're living in some bizarro world, Fox News was the laughing stock of news stations until the past 12 months and now they're the most reasonable of the stations. I can't wrap my mind around it.

DAMN YOU SCHLUMBERGER

What did they mean by this?

Funny that FOX has consistently ranked as the top news-media channel all the while being called a "laughingstock."

CNN scores even lower than MSNBC, iirc.

>biggest news network around the world
>for last year and half time and time again proven how they lie
>WHYYYYY DIDDDD DRUMMPFFFFF WINNNNN REEEEEE
>LOOK WHY HE'S SO SHIT, HE EATS 2 SCOOPPPSS!!
>RRRRHHGGGGHH WHITE MEN ARE IN POWWEERRR
>FORCING A WHITE SPECIAL NEEDS KID TO SAY I LOVE BLACKS AND HATE WHITES ISN'T A HATE CRIME, WHITE'S AREN'T PEOPLE REE

Fox news reports have always been the most accurate it's their "news entertainment" programs that deserve mocking.

that's my news mommy btw

wow daisy ridley looks like that

Serious question here.

While I think no one is going to openly say that fake news is good, my question is did fake news actually become a big thing since 2016, 2015, or even 2014; or has it been around for awhile and we're suddenly starting to notice. Did we notice because liberals were trying to find out what went wrong (for them) and figured fake news was the most likely culprit?

And here are the big questions:
Has Trump ever been put in a negative light by fake news?
Has Clinton ever been put in a positive light by fake news?
How much of fake news has made articles supporting Trump? Clinton? Neither?

If Clinton won, would we even be talking about fake news?

I ask all these questions as someone who abhors Trump and begrudgingly accepts him as president. I ask as someone who is apparently Left Libertarian, though I refuse to label myself because I worry it will skew my lens of truth and I try to keep an open mind to avoid being deceived.

the media has always tried to 'control' you. By control I mean sway your opinion and your thinking to make you arrive at the conclusion they want you to. They have an agenda and special interests like every other business. That's the way it's always been as is going to be. The only difference now is that they blew their cover. By backing Clinton (and having her lose) it became painfully obvious whats been going on all this time. And thanks to the internet and archiving we can connect all the dots of how completely bias they are as well as which 'special interests' are bankrolling them. This kind of 'journalism' is very insidious because it's lying through omission and only telling half the story, leaving out key facts, spin etc. Both left and right do this.

Literal fake news on the other hand, well I suppose that's more recent due to the internet also, but because of social media it's incredibly easy to manipulate people. Also, you don't really need qualifications or, you know, talent to actually be a journalist nowadays so a lot of media groups just hire people who fit their political ideology and then let them speculate whatever the fuck they want. This is fake news in the literal sense. 'Anonymous sources say'... 'we're told....'

tl;dr just don't trust the fucking media. and by trust I mean whatever you're told, look it up yourself if you want to know more. Unfortunately you have to cross analyse a lot of news outlooks because everyone is fucking lying to you. The truth, is always somewhere in the middle.

We grew up.

You guys know they're just reporting what the white house is saying, right? The washington post is doing the exact same thing...

To be fair, I understand why the msm was biased against Trump, because Trump was no ordinary politician. The msm witnessed and reported on Trump breaking all the rules and etiquette on American politics and going off-road on guidelines on how2president. Naturally they would go "WTF is he doing?" and think "That guy can't seriously be doing that?".

Currently, my current belief on the msm is that they are only a little unfair towards Trump, not counting the unfairness that is naturally going to occur when talking about wild cards. I admit that I don't trust them as much as I used to, but my trust in alternative news sources haven't risen either, mostly because I don't know whom I should trust, and there are those that I definitely don't trust. I strongly follow the "trust but verify" mentality when it comes to journalism and reporting.

wow!

Wow, mods actually deleted an off topic thread. Now clean up this one too jannies.

Wait, what is this thread about?

You know what's not fake news?

The investigation into the murder of Seth Rich. Aka, the guy who leaked the DNC emails.

HILLARY & PODESTA = JAIL

MUH RUSSIA NARRATIVE = GONE

PRAISE KEK

fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

>washington post says that trump revealed classified intelligence to the russians
>mcmaster denied that trump revealed the source of the intelligence, which is not what the article claimed
Sup Forums is really really stupid

DON'T MOCK ME ZIBBLE ZRUMP

Why do you think they're posting these low quality screencaps instead of linking to the article?

Fuck all main stream news, including Fox News.

>tfw 8 years of trump is going to be like hitting a hard reset button on mainstream media

They're being resistant right now, and perhaps they have a couple years of fight in them, but eventually they will submit.

this was one of the more entertaining trump moves

theyre not reputable at all, but they're the best of that crop of shit nowadays.

>the "russian hacker" was a dnc staffer
>the dnc (podesta?) had him murdered
BUCKLE UP

Tony Molesta Pizza Pederasta Podesta is going to be completely BTFO

fox news

sage

Most of the owners of the other MSM entities were major contributors to Hillary's campaign.

No doubt they were promised things and are pissed off that they got nothing back for their investment.

this guy gets it.

Hilary was far from an ideal candidate, even though now lefties are pretending like she would have been the best thing to happen to America.

I voted Librarian, hate Trump, but he's the president and crying on twitter or fagbook isn't going to change that.

Everyone stop being partisan shitheads and focus on your own lives.

NO! NOOO!
DELETE THIS
IT WAS RUSSIA
PUUUUUUUTIN!

HILLARY IS GOING TO JAIL

I think trump has been seen as part of a larger existential threat to msm.

They have been witnessing their viewership/readership drop consistently for years (most of them that is) and as a consequence their budgets and staff dwindle. Trump being largely propelled by alternative media and through social networking, is being pushed by the very things that are helping to kill the msm. All their hysteria isn't just about trump, but the very real fear that this is the beginning of the end for them, in such a clear cut way that they cant handle it. They were given a vision of the future and it terrifies them.

can you queers keep this shit on reddit or pol

2020 IS HER TURN FOR REAL THIS TIME

THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM

THE ALT REICH ARE SUCH LOSERS WORSHIPPING CHEETO CEASAR LMAO

drumpf is a grandmaster

sorry kiddo, everyone likes trump now

This pizza shit doesn't even make any sense. You sound insane.

The pendulum always swings

FUCK OFF XORMFKINS

FUCK ROGNAL TUUUMPHHHHHHHHH

goodnight, dnc
thank you seth rich for your sacrifice

nope you're just retarded

>ann colter was on Bill Mahar in 2015
>hey ann who do you think could win for the republicans
>Of those who have declared intent? Donald Trump
>everyone starts laughing at her

I kinda hope she called up every member of that panel on election night just to gloat

Can someone give me the double scoop? Ie what did washington shitpost say and how did they get BTFO?

This didn't happen

get with the times cunt. hating fox news is sooo 2010

Yes it did retard

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

How does it feel to be fake news?

yeah it did actually. look it up on youtube. she definitely has foresight that's for sure

blimples btfo
youtube.com/watch?v=VJ9Z7ybXSnM

seriously though, liberals are so obnoxious. how can you not want to just punch that lesbo nigger right in the face

they said blumpf is gonna be impeached since he shared classified info with russians

What was the """classified info""" or was it more anonymous sources aka fake bullshit?

Something to do with a plan to blow up a plane using a laptop bomb or some shit or something like that.

He just walked up and took it.

>wapo releases a claim based on unknown "officials" and "former officials" (how do retired officials have any authority or credibility regarding what's currently happening?)
>claim cannot be proven
>claim cannot be disproven as recordings of the event will never be released
>the only people who can state that it is false are trump allies (who can't be trusted to not lie about it) or russians (who can't be trusted to tell the truth)

the perfect fake news

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DON'CHA?

So yeah, fake bullshit. Freedom of press is not freedom of propaganda. Major news outlets need to be punished when they knowingly publish false information

You seem to think that I was saying it was an american plan. It was supposedly a plan by some extremist muslim group to use against the west.

>trusting trump officials
You believe in the bowling green massacre dawg?

I'm as Sup Forums as it gets, but don't ALWAYS trust Fox News. Murdoch, who owns it, is balls deep in Israeli projects and support including petroleum drilling in the Golan Heights. It was Fox who provided the yellow journalism for the Iraq War. Is this report true? Sure, but that doesn't mean Fox isn't without bias.

Wow Sup Forums really came out in full force tonight

>bowling green massacre
Another non-talking point that got blown out of proportion.

>foiled terror plot involving two Iraqis in Bowling Green
>KAC says Iraqis were behind the "Bowling Green massacre"
>gives no further details

A literal one word faux pas. If she'd said 'plot' instead of 'massacre' or used the word 'attempted', it would have been factually correct.

Why are you hailing FOX (shit news) as eternal god when CNN (shit news) literally reported the same story?

Is it just pure autism?

>not believing in bullshit makes you Sup Forums
>if you don't believe in the Iraq War, you're an un-American Liberal xD

You can go back to your reddit echochamber any time.

how about this one:
>kelley anne conway: flynn has the full confidence of the president
>hours later: flynn is fired

>spicer: largest inauguration crowd size
>it wasnt
>womens march was bigger

just because someone denies it doesn't mean it's false

It's McMaster's word against nu-Deep-Throat's.
The scandal is just beginning.

This

Yeah, they're bizarre, which makes me wonder why you didn't post them in the first place.

You didn't actually read it did you?

>tfw want to go read Sup Forums to see whats up
>tfw don't want to wake up dead though

im not very bright fampai

SETH RICH WAS MURDERED

twitter.com/fox5dc/status/864311209276960769

>faux news
>family investigator
>local affiliate

L OL the desperation

I guess if it's false than Sup Forums has nothing to worry about.

Or no reason for WH staffers to run around to the CIA and NSA for emergency meetings, or for them to censor the script of the meeting. Which is what they've been doing.

what is confirmation bias

>what is confirmation bias
The critical mistake that /pol makes every day?

>they say he didn't do it
>I guess that means he didn't

What is gullibility?

>WH are having meetings with CIA and NSA, it must be because trump leaked info and they want to downplay it. The fact they don't publicly disclose the contents of these meetings means it has to be true
this is you right now

>lemme talk out of my ass and tell you what you think
Nah, kys.

It would be funny if both conspiracy theories are true - Trump is in cahoots with the Russians, and Hillary/the deep state had Seth Rich killed.

It wouldn't surprised me at all if that was the case.

You left out the emergency part, user.

Specifically the emergency phone calls Thomas Bossert, assistant to the president, placed to the CIA and NSA as an immediate response to the Washington Post article, as well as Bossert's subordinates call for the portion of the transcripts where Trump totally didn't reveal classified information, as opposed to the other portions, to be stricken from internal memos, and only an unusually small amount of WH staffers to be given access to the full transcripts.

So, you know, spoliation.

>Trump is in cahoots with the Russians

That's not even what this is about. Trump can legally disclose whatever classified information he wants because he is the president.
The issue here is not that he (allegedly) told the Russian foreign minister and ambassador classified information, it's that he also casually mentioned which one of our allies it was who *provided* us with this information. When another country shares classified intel with the USA, they expect the USA to ask permission before sharing that intel with other countries. It's standard etiquette in the intelligence community. This is extremely careless and highly insulting to whichever ally it was who gave us this information.

And all this time he has been talking about how careless Hilary has been with disclosing classified information with her email scandal. His hypocrisy is astounding.

Again that would be nice but theres no proof whatsoever. So fuck off with your hypotheticals.

People were actively being blocked out of the inauguration platform by lefty pussies.

Keep telling yourself that. I'm sure if you just pull your blankee over your head it will all go away.

You've been doing such a good job of it all this time.

*dismisses your sources*

Kek, again these hypotheticals are amazing and all. And if it were true I would agree with you, but yet again, it's pure conjecture with no basis in reality. The entire russian connection is something out of the red scare play book and the more you liberals say it the more you look insane.

Each story after the next about this shit keeps getting debunked, you guys are straight up lying to eachother and worst yourselves.

What's the proof again? wapo claims they have anonymous sources? That's enough for you to believe it?

Trumps entire campaign was "Washington is broken and i'm the only one that can fix it just trust me on this" And you fags bought it hook line and sinker.

Don't lecture anybody about wanting proof.

wtf is this real