These are the countries which I personally believe are the biggest obstacles to world peace:

These are the countries which I personally believe are the biggest obstacles to world peace:

Venezuela
Eritrea
Israel
North Korea
The Philippines
Saudi Arabia
Myanmar/Burma

I didn't include the US, Russia or China because they're usually only considered threats because of how powerful they are and not necessarily how hostile they are. All of them are relatively peaceful with only minor problems that make them a threat to their own citizens and not to the world at large.

Which countries would you add/remove from the list and why?

>I didn't include the US
A fucking leaf

You forgot
>Taiwan
>Russia
>India
>Japan

Last time I checked the US wasn't conducting an ethnic cleansing, killing people for expressing their bodily autonomy and freedom of speech, or threatening people with nuclear war.

How is Taiwan a threat to the world? And Russia is literally all talk and no action

Why venezuela? they are pretty much eroding themselves in a contained manner occasionaly blaming us and US.

Why Japan?

I included countries whose governments actually act on their word and abuse their power. They don't necessarily need to have a global influence but if given a global influence they would ruin humanity

Retarded list

Probably because of the move towards nuclear weapons and distancing itself from the US.

Where's Germany?

You're list is shit
t. list expert

given your explanation that tiny list would never be enough, hell, given your rationale haiti and other african non countries would pose the biggest threat to the world

Um...
Japan is thought like that. : (

Ummm they have and they are sweetie.

Tfw you realize America helped out pol pot. Tfw you realize they knew about the Indonesia genocide of 2 million people. Tfw you realize they pay people in Venezuela to riot and hide stock piles of food.

>Tfw you realize they pay people in Venezuela to riot and hide stock piles of food.
i am inclined to believe that the blame is resides on both sides, we should not be so eager to betray our own kind but this eagerness to prove our worth to outsiders is simply superior to any kind of empathy that we might have towards our countrymen, to this day there are still "people" who aim for betrayal of the highest magnitude and see it as an achievement.

Germany is just a shitty place to be, it's hardly a threat

Governments, not people

>The Philippines
What? How are they a threat when at most its a few thousand terrorists or pirates?

The government is corrupt, the people are drug peddlers and pimps for child prostitutes. Not really the kind of people you want to lead the world

>not necessarily how hostile they are
>the US
leaf please

Hey, just wanting to ask who dis

So this is the power of leafposting...

I would consider a lot of african nations to be higher on that list.

>The phillippines
Why?

>pol pot
The US never directly aided pol pot. They aided the vietnamese regimes at the time, and some aid found itself in the hands of the khmer rouge. Pol pot was on his genocide spree much before the US had intervened. The US intervened once the vietnamese went in.

The Chinese had also originally been the ones to support and arm pol pot.

>Indonesia
Knowing about a genocide makes you a perpetrator now? I'm not very knowledgeable of the whole debacle, but the US isn't responsible for knowing that other people are murdering each other across the world.

>pay Venezuela to riot and hide piles of food
You mean it has nothing to do with economic pressures. Like how the government is forcing them to sell food at very low prices. The venezuelan currency is garbage, but the state insists in not adjusting the rates. This means that businesses are forced to sell their products at pre-crisis prices while they can't use that money abroad as it is worthless and can't buy the food that they need.

In short, the Venezuelan government is forcing them to lose money.

The US is also very keen on supporting pro-democracy, anti-bolivar movements.

The US may be supporting the protestors, but the reality, is that the current economic situation is a making of their own. The people are angry, they should, and they have to take the fall.

>vietnamese regimes
I meant anti-vietnamese insurgents

>japan
>india
>japan

t. Wei Xibao

>Taiwan
kek

>The US isn't an obstacle to world peace

dumb leaf

>venezuelan

Cant burgers just bomb maduro and be done with it? Im sick of waiting

>Tfw you realize they pay people in Venezuela to riot and hide stock piles of food.

t. Chavista

Fuck off with that made up bullshit

of course Goldstien

>we aided the vietnamese regimes at the time,
>Vietnamese

Umm, so you claim we aided our enemy?

After the Viets invaded and occupied Cambodia we imposed sanctions on the Viets till 1998. When did we aid their regime?

>I didn't include the US

>made up bullshit
You would know if you actually watched Dilma's impeachment from close
t. PSDB supporter

The absolute state of the leaf education

I corrected myself. that's not what I meant to say.