Who?

does moot even lift??

He will do as the master Joogle commands

Christopher "Hang the nigger from every" Poole

what is he doing now anyway

Working for Google, seriously.

>it's true
I'm glad Sup Forums got him a job

I got the sense that Moot was like a lot of us... kind of centrist apolitical but pretty redpilled... has seen too much information to be progressive.

And of course he leaned libertarian in a kind of chaotic, internet-y way.

But all the cuck and progressive/Jew jokes aside, an actual progressive would have NEVER allowed a sub like Sup Forums to persist. Moot really was our boy in the end.

The creator of 9gag.

m00t is a notorious cuckold. This is known, not as a meme but as an actual truth. It was also he who destroyed this board. m00t would stand with Bernie or Hillary, if he gave a fuck.

I really did love moot. He was a good boy.

I like our new apoltical asian moot too though who allows Sup Forums because it's more "interesting" keeping it around. My kind of guy.

literally who

Bullshit. A progressive would have never even allowed Sup Forums to exist. Do you know how much this place would trigger a real progressive?

nice

he lifts deez nuts

Who?

we made him leave but he secretly loves us the most and we love him back

moot was the cutest trap. prove me wrong.

>an actual progressive would have NEVER allowed a sub like Sup Forums to persist.
Maybe, maybe not. I think moot's hands were tied because if Sup Forums was deleted the entire site would be flooded with shitposts.

literally who

Literally who

He voted obama

Moot hated this board, m8. He's a confirmed cuck.

>Being this new.

Ermahgerd I wuv nootykins so much! He is le ebin trollmaster xD so funneh wen he normified Sup Forums and tried to destroy this board while jacking it to his gf fucking other guys.

MOOK FOREVER, FUCK MOOT

He fantasizes to be a little girl so no he will vote for Bernie.

Moot doesn't exist. He is just a fairytale created to explain origins of Sup Forums.

>a sub like Sup Forums

Moot works for Google now so he's with her, whether he likes it or not.

KEK WILLS IT!!!! HAPPENING!!!!!

lol he tk dem 2da bar?

moot was/is is a liberal

he only brought back /new/ after some speech some guy gave about freedom of speech or other bullshit

>a sub like Sup Forums
triggered

Too bad it couldn't get him a girlfriend.

Who even cares? He succumbs to social pressure like you wouldn't believe. He is peak beta. He has no personal opinion. Assuming he even votes, he votes for whomever his friends talk nice about. He works for Google, so who the fuck do you think it's going to be?

>a sub like Sup Forums
GET OUT

best meme of 2015

Also Moot was liberal leaning and didn't like a lot of the overtly racist stuff that /n/ and Sup Forums post about but It'd be hard to not run a site like Sup Forums and be at least semi-redpilled

When it boils down to it he cared most about memes and having fun and even though moot did ragequit and delete /n/, he eventually came to like Sup Forums after he remade it.

Moot support who ever his girlfriend tells him to support. He doesn't get any say in the matter

>People in this thread are so new they don't know the "Who's moot" meme.

He's a faggot, so probably.

I'm new to /r/pol. who is this moot guy?

IS THAT FUCKING MR. MORROW?

inventor of 9gag

That guy was literally my 8th grade computer teacher, why do you have his picture leaf >:[

Nah, m00t is pretty beta

here's your (You)

moot literally devoted an entire month to shitting on this place after the fappening and gamergate broke him. Years before all that he had been hiring SJW faggots for mods and janitors while making this place user friendly for retards. moot was a full blown dickshitting faggot since 2011. Now he works for legitimate cultural Marxists at jewgle. Yes, he's a progressive, that's why he left.

The legs on this man. I can't

What does he even do at Google?

snithing all of us, and when google takes care of human planet they be purging us , moot will be in tear of hapiness and revenge, but barely he knows that is cursed for the next 30 lifes of him

*snitching

soical network guru trying to save google+ from the abyss, lmfao

Moot made Sup Forums worse, but desu I wouldn't mind those permanent IDs back senpai.

>tfw m00t never fulfilled his real dreams

>getting triggered by the sub comment
>being so new you didn't even realize he spelt moot's name wrong

Answer me lef

There is a video of him doing lowbar squats, but I think he quit after a week

fuck off with this e-celeb shit