Lets save Cap's best girl Sup Forums!!!!

Lets save Cap's best girl Sup Forums!!!!

change.org/p/netflix-save-agent-carter-bring-her-to-netflix?recruiter=12093420&utm_source=petitions_share&utm_medium=copylink#delivered-to

INB4 this shit doesnt work. Just sign it and prove me wrong then you faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tV12_fHl_iM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

/signed

Why save a shit show? Just let it die.

>lets have a superhero show!
>without the superhero or super powers!

Last season sucked. It sucked because they put zero effort into making it not suck. I had to watch something that had potential, waiting for it to suddenly pay off, but if simply sucked. Should that be rewarded? Let it die, it was a suicide.

If people wanted to save it, they should've done these petitions when the show was under review for renewal. There was plenty of time to act, and they did nothing until the foregone conclusion happened.

>change.org

let's not and say we didn't

Signed it too!

She's dead Steve, let her stay dead.

First season was decent.
Second season was incredibly bad.
Signing in the hopes of seeing improvement.

Is Agent Carter a good show? Do I at least get to see Atwell's tits?

Eh
No

This show spawned an insane amount of lesbian fanfiction, and for that I am grateful

Woah a change.org petition?!
That'll turn some heads!

Just you wait when the petition to make Elsa gay in Frozen 2 succeeds

First season starts weak and finishes quite strong.

Second season starts strong and almost immediately craps out. It was a damn shame.

Meh. Season 2 was shit

The first season is fantastic and it's only 8 episodes the second season is awful and is 10 episodes

Is it true Peggy has a lesbian roommate?

Why does everyone think Netflix is the Messiah of TV show ressurections?

They've only taken over like, two shows.

Its not a superhero show. Its a show that takes place in a superhero universe

youtube.com/watch?v=tV12_fHl_iM

Quiet you

>another generic network procedural show

LAME

For this though, Mavel has a previously existing relationship with Netflix that they have already expanded once, so it brings up a possible channel that seems likely.

Is her character American here?

>wanting to save mediocre capeshit that panders to the lowest common denominator
Get some fucking taste

I just don't understand why they didn't they address the mysteries and storyline from season 1 and decided to focus on whatever the fuck was going on in season 2

RIP

No, thats just wishful thinking since Angie is easily best girl.

I don't know. Every single thing she did in episode 3 seemed gay as hell to me. She bursts into Peggy's room to get drunk with her. She gets upset when Peggy turns her down. When Dottie mentions Peggy's accent (calling her "English" is Angie's thing) she gets sad again (pic related). She looks angry when asking about Jarvis (who she thinks might be her boyfriend). Later, when Peggy is at the diner to make it up to Angie, she says that a customer fancies Angie. Angie tells her to shut up. And the episode ends with them talking while a romantic song plays in the background.

That's the gayest episode, but it follows the one where Angie is begging Peggy to move into her apartment building. And the season ends with them moving into the same house.